“Incredible Warsaw B&B”

Ranked #9 of 74 Warsaw B&B and Inns
Cleveland, Ohio
“Incredible Warsaw B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I found this place through Trip Advisor and were not disappointed! You get to your room through the cafe. There are only 3 rooms and we were lucky to get Room 1. This is a great contemporary room with a glass walled bath area. This room had plenty of room to do yoga! Beata is a delight, and was very helpful with planning our limited stay in Warsaw. Breakfast in the cafe is a don't miss event. And upstairs by the room is a fridge and 24/7 nespresso machine. We had to catch an early flight on the weekend so Beata fixed us a special breakfast that we were able to enjoy in our room before leaving. The location is ideal with access to the local bus and tram system. You will not go wrong by staying at the Between Us B&B!

We stayed in May 2014

Room Tip: If you enjoy contemporary living request room 1.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jim T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Everything's perfect, I like this apartment very much!

Good location, and just 15 mins walk from central station and old town.

Nice staff and best breakfast. The room is modern and comfortable.

You can not miss the cafe at the first floor.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Napa, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

We would have never found this B&B without Tripadvisor's recommendations and we are glad that we stayed here. It is a bit hard to find, but one of the owner's knew about what time we were arriving by bus from the Airport and was waiting for us outside. Right away she made us feel right at home. I don't know what they called the room but we had their larger room with a very nice bathroom. We only had some minor complaint's and that would be the stairs and the lack of Air Conditioning since it was warm in July. They did have a fan which helped to cool the room down at night.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Napamel
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

This hotel/B&B is one of my favorite places that we've ever stayed!
Everything is so comfortable and natural that you feel you can just exist there.
Beata is a lovely host, and she produced a series of guidebooks that we love! We brought home 8 of them (including the one for NYC where we live), many of which she gave us since we loved them so much.
I can't recommend this place enough. Go to Warsaw, stay here, and enjoy your life!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Traveller_Emily
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

We have stayed in 'Between Us' for 2 nights and it was so nice that we didn't want to leave at all. First of all location which is bang in the city centre with all the most interesting places within walking distance or with very easy access to public transport. We stayed in the biggest room out of 3 that are available, it was very clean and tastefully design, it is just a pleasure to be in it. There is a minibar and Nespresso machine in the main corridor to which all 3 rooms have access. Breakfast was delicious, owners were very helpful with recommending best restaurants and places to see. We couldn't really fault it in any way and on our next visit to Warsaw we will definitely come to 'Between Us', it seems like an obvious choice now. If you want to feel a little bit special/different, not like 1 out of 200 other guests, 'Between Us' is the place for you to stay at. We would recommend it to anybody!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ateista666
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

I am a frequent traveler to Warsaw. I've stayed in close to a dozen different hotels and I do like some of them (the Rialto comes to mind - I reviewed it favorably here as well). But I wanted something different this time: a more intimate place that would make me feel like I was a resident of this fascinating and complex city, rather than a tourist passing through.

I found Between Us on Tripadvisor and I booked a four night stay there this past December. On my next visit to Warsaw, I will definitely go back to this very special place.

The owners branched out into the world of b&bs after opening a successful cafe in the heart of central Warsaw. And the b&b feels both like an extension of the cafe, at the same time that it is in the apartment building above the cafe (one of the large apartments has been converted into a three-room b&b) and so you very much feel like a Warsaw resident. You share the stairwell with those who live there, you get a feel for life in Warsaw from a real insider's perspective.

If you think that you prefer the full services of a hotel -- fine, you can do that. But don't think that this b&b leaves you alone, abandoned and to your own devices. If you need help with anything -- they are there each day at the cafe until midnight, ready to assist in any way. And the cafe is actually quite a nice place to eat your afternoon or evening meal. Twice I opted just to stay and eat there and both times I found the food to be innovative, fresh and healthy, too! (This is no small thing for Poland in December.)

Finally, I have to say that the whole place is very artistically hip and modern. It reflects the Warsaw that places a high value on the arts. I loved the use of color in the rooms, the brightness of the spaces, the splash of orange.

A really nice find for those who have had a few too many hotels in their travel days!

Room Tip: I chose the smallest of the three rooms and it was plenty large and the window looked out on a lovel...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank oceanauthor
Glasgow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

I cannot possibly say enough nice things about Between Us B&B.
It is located in a very cool and trendy part of Warsaw, conveniently located near the central station, several tram stops, great shopping, some of the best restaurants in town, and more Polish culture than you can shake a stick at.
The guest rooms are on the 2nd floor of the building which houses the Miedzy Nami cafe where the breakfast is served.
The rooms are beautifully designed and full of character. I especially loved the quirky art on the walls. The bathroom is sleek and streamlined with a HUGE rainfall shower head. The shower enclosure is big enough to make you feel like you're in a steam sauna. Very, very relaxing after a long day hoofing it around Warsaw. Aesop toietries are provided in the rooms-gorgeous!!
The bed...oh, the bed. Incredibly comfortable, with those fantastically huge and soft pillows that you find in European hotels.
There is a minibar in the hallway with free bottled water, coffee and tea, and a fridge with beer, and mini bottles of vodka, etc, which cost a few Euros each.
The breakfast is lovely. There is a choice of 4 items on the B&B menu with a choice of coffee or tea and fresh squeezed orange juice, and every option is a huge portion of food. I could never finish my breakfast. The croissant served with huge portions of yogurt, cherry compote and and fresh fruit was my favourite.
The owners of Between Us and Miedzy Nami are wonderful people. Beata and Ewa were around every morning and were always ready to suggest places to shop, eat, or soak up good Warsaw vibes. Getting directions, a cab, help with dinner reservations-nothing is too much for them to handle. The rest of the staff are also extremely friendly and very helpful-in particular a couple of the bartenders, and a fellow named Greg who works in the evenings.
I would recommend this fantastic place to anyone who wants to stay in a cool, trendy, and fun place while they are in Warsaw.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo