“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We chose this on a sunny Saturday afternoon as great vantage point, lovely comfortable wicker seating with squidgy cushions and huge umbrellas. I loved the duck and my father enjoyed the spicy stroganoff. Sadly portions were so big we had to share the wonderful apple pie though the cheesecake looked fabulous too.

I hadn't realised that there was a cinema downstairs and thought the murals inside were fun but can't recommend the restaurant highly enough - very good service

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Had a very nice meal with wine here on our last night - wish we had found it earlier in the holiday.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Very nice restaurant in a nice area.
I had pierogi, Kotlet Schabowy (pork chop) and finally apple pie. That was far too much but so good that I managed to eat everything :-)
You can stop there for both culture and good food. I'll definitely come back. Service was charming and efficient.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

The house of culture and food in one. I will write about the restaurant part, though. The food is good, yet some portions are a bit small and its a bit on the pricey side. On the other hand, it's near the Old Town and it's a popular spot with good ambiance. I've been here a few times. Always with friends. I do like the outsise seating during the summer months.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Located on the main street of the Old Town (Stare Miasto), the restaurant occupies the ground floor and the basement of a movie theatre. High ceilings, white walls and cold lighting don't contribute to create a warm atmosphere in this large restaurant room. We appreciated the friendly, though somewhat distant female service. The cava Brut Zero was very pleasant. We limited ourselves to just one plate, but our group was alltogether very satisfied with the salad with avocado and shrimps, the tender beef sirloin and the duck breast in orange sauce. The warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream was also of good quality. Not a memorable, but rather good meal on an excellent location.