“genuine and really good value”
Review of Feta na Freta

Feta na Freta
Ranked #264 of 2,960 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stumbled on this gem whilst on business. Great streetscape - in the old town .Seating inside and out - nice compact menu with Polish specialities - try the duck it was excellent and our meal for 4 hungry execs with beers came to no more than 62 pounds!

Service was charming and excellent.

1  Thank Jo G

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

On my last trip to Warsaw I had to make a second visit to Feta na Freta. I had been there in September.

The food is excellent and very reasonably priced. The potato pancakes are as good as my father makes and their pierogi were just perfect.

Lovely atmosphere and setting.

Also our waitress was cute! That always helps...

On my next visit I shall most definitely be returning.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I leave near by and afer my next visit I should tell you that this place is not a tipical, delicious polish cousine with a nice service. NOT! Today I have received not fresh meat (this time the duck) once again and I was forced to listen to waitress trying to convinced me that it was ok! But it wasn't! Keep away from this płace!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

We should eat here more often. Their duck is always to die for and that darn Sirloin peppercorn steak is heaven. The service has always been reliable, but one of our favorite Warsaw waitresses, Paulina, has made her way here. What a pleasure. Go!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I had dinner there as part of a group. We enjoyed the food very much, it was different and tasty and the rations were generous. The vegetable creams were delicious and there was a nice variety of entreés.

The decor and ambience were nice and we felt very comfortable.

Not so nice: dessert was too sweet for my taste (all the options were), I had only a couple of spoonfuls and left the rest.