I spent 1 night at Apartamenty SCSK Zurawia in May 2013.
- Location is perfect, 700 meters from Warsaw Main Railway Station (Warszawa Centralna), 10 - 15 min walk.
- There are some shops nearby where you can buy some food, drinks and alcohol. It's great if you arrive late, after 10 pm.
- En-suite rooms.
- Free wi-fi.
- Price was about 35 USD/night.
- All rooms are located in a Soviet style building. It looks like a former Soviet institute from where the staff was fired, tables were removed and the beds were provided )) - so you have minimal furniture.
- I had a twin room with 2 single beds. When I wanted to go asleep, I found somebody's hair in the bed - 100% that somebody had already slept there. The other bed was clean.
- A nice old man at the reception spoke Polish only. It was okay for me because I partly understand Polish but it can be the problem for others.
- They accept cash only, no credit cards.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Apartamenty SCSK Zurawia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.