“Simple low budget hotel”

and 1 more site!
B&B Hotel Warszawa-Okecie
Ranked #59 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The B&B Warsaw Okecie is close to the airport but at least a 30 minutes tram ride from the city center. Staff was helpful and polite. Rooms are basic and small, but it was fine for one night. Breakfast room was crowded in the morning rush hour however the food was okay. A good low budget hotel, nothing special.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gergely83

Reviewed 14 June 2013

The best choice if you are just staying one night between the flights- the hotel is close to the airport (but you have to take taxi, it is not the walking distance, the price of taxi very low-15-17 PLN). There are of course other hotels near to the airport, but much more expensive. The price reasonable, rooms basic but very clean, superb, nice, young staff, breakfast- eatable, very basic. For visiting the town- not very close to the centre, but you can use it, there are buses and the access to the centre is not difficult.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank ninencja
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This hotel is close to the airport (not walking distance) and it is close to my clients' office, that is the reason why I have stayed here. There is a tram stop in front of the hotel, which is great. But note that the hotel is quite far from the city center (around 30 mins ride).
The staff is nice, they speak English, check-in is quick. The rooms are nice, clean and basic (no minibar/fridge), the bathroom is modern. Free wifi is provided in the room price, which is quite good if you compare it with the other airport hotels.
Basic breakfast is included. What I miss there, is a choice of fresh vegetables/salads/fruits.
Otherwise I think it is a good hotel for the price (221 PLN, cca 55 EUR/night). I have noticed that they have special discounts for the weekends.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank katusska
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night before flying out of Warsaw Chopin airport. Easily accessible from the centre of Warsaw, McDonalds cafe across the street for quick food. Snacks as drinks available cheap at reception. Airport round the corner, £4 taxi fare and takes 5mins. Great for a one night airport stop, wouldn't want to stay here longer than a night due to location.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Beenseenanddonethat
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I stayed in B&B Warszawa during a business trip in Poland.
The rooms were clean and quite. The staff was very professional and they modified the details of my booking (on my favor) without even requesting it.
Unfortunately I couldn’t have breakfast due to early check out so I have no opinion on that.
The location is good, 3 min. driving from the Chopin airport.
This hotel should be an example of what modern hotels should offer to customers. It provides you everything that it promises and that makes it a great value for money!
Congratulations to the manager.
(I give five stars due to value for money)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Gpagi
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I was put up in this hotel by the Polish Airline LOT after my flight to London was cancelled due to bad weather. In some ways it feels unfair to rate this as I have, because the staff were very good and the reception area was very clean, but it was based on my overall experience.
I didn't arrive until 00:30 and was given a very poor room. It had dirty marks on the carpet and the room smelled really badly, a damp musty smell. I went back to reception and was given another room without any problems. This was clean and didn't smell, it was just basic.
There is no bar area, just a line of fridges in reception containing cans of beer and other goodies. The next morning I decided to kill an hour or so in Warsaw, but that's when I found out how far away from the centre I was. It was a 40 PLN taxi ride away. I could have caught a tram for a fraction of the price, but I was limited on time. I did try to get a tram on the way back, but they were all crammed and I didn't fancy being a sardine - I have to do that enough in London....
If you want something really cheap and convenient for the airport, this is the place for you. It just wasn't the place for me. If I had been paying, it would have been cheap, about £40, but I would rather pay a bit more and be comfortable. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank mjgdlg
Reviewed 27 September 2012

This B&B hotel is new and clean, but not fancy. The bed is comfortable. My friends who wanted an extra pillow were refused and were told that they have to wait for guests to check-out to get one of their pillows...
The breakfast buffet is very simple. We discovered very quickly that there is a McCafe just across the street which was very convinient for us for getting snacks and coffee.
Since we didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel and just needed a clean quiet place to sleep in, this hotel served our needs.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends