Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle service isbusiness parktwo bottles of watervaried breakfastboiled eggslate arrivalan early flightgreat showerrecommend this hotelshort stayclean roomsthe hotel offerscomfortable bednice roomconvenient locationreception area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2013

very nice hotel and very convinient
I was staying there the location is next to the airport and close to all highways
rooms are very nice, large and clean.
Bathroom is perfect with a cute blue light.
I would go back again there.
the breakfast buffer is not so large but everything what you need is here.
the restaurant is opening @ 6pm with again not a large choice but it's enough
Staff was helpful nice and with good english

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Be aware: this hotel does not serve lunch, and there are no restaurants I could find within walking distance.
Other than this, my stay at the Holiday Inn was great. Also, the biggest shower I've every seen in a Polish hotel! Major plus! The wifi was excellent here, which can be hit or miss in other hotels.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Michal C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your opinion about Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport hotel.
As Holiday Inn Express we do not have restaurant in our hotel. But if you are hungry in the evening, from 6pm we have dinner service at the Lobby Bar.
I hope to see you next visit in Warsaw at our hotel.
Best regards
Michal Calka
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! Has an airport shuttle. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable. Very quiet. The staff are very nice and helpful. Excellent customer service. Held our luggage in their luggAge room while we toured Warsaw. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Very amicable service with great attention to details. (Front desk)
Internet very good and the room impeccable.
Parking a bit too far from the reception and also I would suggest to include the parking fee in the price of the room.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The hotel itself was very nice. I got a crib for my baby and we were both able to rest in comfort for the short time we were there. The staff was ok for check in but an issue that came up was that the heat and wifi did not work properly. Wifi was very weak, at least in my room and the heat was weak as well. I could not call down as i did not want anyone disturbing my baby's sleep. Upon checking out I informed the staff of the 2 issues and their attitude was: NO both work just fine, you are just crazy! That part made me quite annoyed and upset. Only because of the staff's attitude I woudl not want to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sonya G
Michal C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Mrs. Sonya
Thank you for your time for putting your opinion.
I already asked IT specialist to check wifi signal in hotel. We want to provide this service work very good.
Heating at the moment is working perfect. Unfortunatelly I can not check was was in the past. But I will put my attention to this case.
It is hard for me to hear that Receptionist said to You in the way You mentioned. My Receptionist are always doing their best to give high service quality.
I am looking forward to see you during next trip to Warsaw
Best regards