Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle service isbusiness parktwo bottles of watervaried breakfastboiled eggslate arrivalan early flightgreat showerrecommend this hotelshort stayclean roomsthe hotel offerscomfortable bednice roomconvenient locationreception area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The most important thing in a hotel is a comfortable bed and this place has that. Spacious rooms, adequate towels, linens, toiletries. Everything that you would expect from a holiday inn and more. Clean, organized. Staff are polite and accommodating. Very close to the airport with a convenient shuttle. Unfortunately no adequate restaurant choices in the area. But the hotel does have a restaurant and bar. Excellent breakfast buffet.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Kasia C, Kierownik at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Miranda,

Thank You for taking Your time to write review about our hotel.
I am very glad that we have fulfilled your expectations to rest in our hotel.

I hope to welcome You again.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in Dubai Airport and this was brilliant and last night stayed at Warsaw Holiday Inn Express and it was even better. Immaculate reception, polite and efficient staff; fantastic accommodation, crisp sheets, amazing shower room, excellent lighting, clean and modern furniture and design. Clean elevators and public areas. We even ate in the coffee shop and had an A1 lasagne and a beer. The price was good and we could not get over just how good this hotel was. There is not a thing that could be improved. Well done all the staff and thank you HI Express for consistently providing this high standard.

Room Tip: We were in 320 which was a double and absolutely first class.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Kasia C, Kierownik at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Franky,

Thank You for taking Your time to write review about our hotel.
I am very happy to read that You enjoyed stay and service in our hotel.
I already shared this review to my hotel staf.
I want to ensure You that we will still provide best service.

I hope that we will have possibility to welcome You again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed just the one night as a stopover before my next flight the following morning. It's very close to the airport, so takes around 5 minutes in the free shuttle bus, which runs from the hotel every 30 minutes. I phoned when I arrived at the airport and they drive around to pick me up. Service was excellent, all with very good spoken English. Room was fine for an overnight stay, all fairly modern and good free wifi. Despite being so close to the airport, the noise is not a problem.

Ate in the hotel and they have a couple vegetarian options which is always a pleasant surprise. My grilled camembert and tomato dish was fine. Too far from the city to really be used as a longer stay, although at weekends they offer a shuttle bus into the city, but just what I needed for a one-night stopover.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MarkP39
Kasia C, Kierownik at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank You for taking Your time to write reviev about our hotel.
I am very pleased to read that You enjoyed stay in our property.
I hope that we will have possibility to welcome You again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable bed in nice room. Spotless bathroom with great power shower. Breakfast adequate before early flight. Five min drive to airport ...shuttle available.
would stay there again. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014
Kasia C, Kierownik at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Elissa,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I am very happy to note that you found our hotel location very convenient to the airport and that you liked Your room.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kasia

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Good affordable place to stay if you just want to stay close to the airport. The hotel does not offer food, but has free decent breakfast. The closest place to eat is about 3KM away, and city center taxi ride could cost you 60-85 Zolties. The hotel does offer free airport shuttle. The hotel is nothing to write home about it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Shujaul B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to note that you found our hotel location very convenient to the airport and that you liked our breakfast option. We are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. I am sorry that there's not much dining choices near our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Lera P