“Budget well placed hotel”

Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta
Ranked #22 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 2 June 2014

GOOD BREAKFAST, QUIET ROOMS, GOOD TEMPERATURE CONTROL, Good breakfast, quiet rooms, good temperature control, showers separate from toilet, bus station right outside hotel, tram stations within 2 blocks, free wireless, nothing fancy but overall good value for money

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank leonardo868
Nottingham
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The hotel was a little further from the city centre than we had anticipated though quite easy to find from our arrival point of Warsaw West railway station. Once we had a day travel ticket there were no problems walking the 10 minutes to the tram (or even hopping one stop on the bus to the tram if we were lazy!) to get to the city centre on line 9. The room was very clean and although basic had everything we needed for our three night stay. We did hear quite a lot of sirens as the hospital was nearby. Good value for money for accommodation in a capital city.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Redhill, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have stayed here with my friend during last weekend. First at all price was valuable. Room clean and comfortable. Hotel and room looks very modern and well maintained.
Hotel is situated in Ochota district. Apx. 300 meters from hotel is tram line to city centre, you can walk or use bus. In city centre you are within 15 minutes.
If you can’t get night bus connection taxi is cheap anyway in Warsaw, you just have to order right company. We arrived to Warsaw airport after midnight and taxy was just 20PLN

Bed in room was very comfortable. I couldn’t hear anything from street or any disturbance elements from hotel. Air-condition was working fine as well.

What we didn’t like was only Wi-Fi system. I would expect to be for free however if you want to charge this please create some better system.
We wanted to use Wi-Fi on 3 devices and password was always different and expiring after 24 hours. I don’t have problem to call reception but I have to say that I had feeling that I am interrupting lady on reception.
I would expect bit more polite attitude in this kind of hotel. It wasn’t huge issue however I want to share this with manager of hotel.

Over all it was nice stay and I don’t mind to visit this hotel once again. It would be nice if you will have free Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast I thing that 32PLN per person is a lot.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Andrej Ž
Lublin, Poland
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I know this brand so I was sure I won't be dissappointed. It's really close to Warsaw West railway station - our room was clean, quiet with nice shower and wc. Bed was really comfy and all stuff nice and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple