“Experience what it's like to be blind”

Invisible Exhibition - Niewidzialna Wystawa
Ranked #3 of 105 Fun & Games in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine that all the lights go out... The Invisible Exhibition is a unique interactive journey to an invisible world, where in total darkness you find your way only with support of our blind Guides and by your senses - hearing, touch, smell, or even taste! Give us your blind trust!
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Try living your life with your eyes closed. Well, this 'exhibition' will let you experience that in a safe environment with a supportive guide.

Your group is guided through a series of rooms in total darkness. You realise how vulnerable and helpless you are but start to rely on your other senses to make sense of your surroundings. This was a very memorable and fun experience. It gives you a visceral appreciation of the difficulties facing visually impaired people.

It is more fun to do it with someone you know too.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"humanity"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 2 June 2014

the experience is very unusual, you will use all senses except sight, it was very special, and unforgetable

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I took my mother to this exhibition at the end of 2013 as I was looking for something a little different. We both came away completely amazed by how different, difficult and even scary the world appears when you lose the one sense, one that is easily taken for granted. In my opinion it is a must see for anyone visiting Warsaw and will be recommending it to all my Polish friends.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Very humbling, to try to live in the world of darkness. I have an increased respect for those folk who are blind or partly sighted. Our guide was wonderful, I was in a slight panic, he quietly and oh so gently reassured me, and I was able to complete the tour. Highly recommend all sighted people to go on this tour. Thank-you to the wonderful team.

1  Thank Helenmaryas