“A petit colourful garden....splendid!!”

Botanical Gardens (Ogrod Botaniczny)
Ranked #84 of 359 things to do in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Quiet, green gardens in busy downtown Warsaw serve as a relaxing area for afternoon walks and leisurely recreation.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
792 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,044 helpful votes
“A petit colourful garden....splendid!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Its walkable distance from Chopin monument.

There is a small fee to enter the park. The ticket counter is to the right side under the tree right next to the entrance of the garden.

It’s truly said the beauty of a place varies from time and season you visit. When we visited we were amazed to see the colors of the flowers in garden in full swing. It’s not a huge garden that you need a map but the variety of plants and flowers in there are awesome. The way it has been set is also gorgeous. there are benches inside to sit, fountain and some decorative stuff.

We fell in love with the hues there.
Splendid place for photography.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nins_12

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Absolutely lovely! !”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Very well maintained with a huge variety of beautiful plants. Wonderful spot for photography! Make sure, though, you pay them a visit in the right time as there's only a certain period plants inhabiting the place are in full bloom and colorful glory.

Connecticut, USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice gardens”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

If you're visiting the local park, this is nice to stroll through while you're there. They have very nice landscaping, fountains, and flowers. And just the right size. Inexpensive to get in too.

Visited August 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland
275 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 212 helpful votes
“Nice & Relaxing”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My daughter and I came here, as my husband has very little interest in botanical gardens. These are all outside, and it was a nice break from the heat, as it was much cooler inside the garden walls. It isn't huge, and didn't take us very long to stroll through it. The signs are all mysterious symbols that were explained in Polish at the beginning, but I can't even begin to decipher most Polish, so we just made it a game of "let's find what this is supposed to mean."

Just a note - when we went, the lady at the ticket counter didn't speak any English at all. She didn't want my 20 zloty bill, but she was happy to pick out what money she needed when I dumped all of my change out in front of her. Not in a rude way, I try to never travel rudely. I just got it out to pick through it and see if I had enough, and she found what she needed.

Visited July 2012
UK, MIDLANDS
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Nice little park”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I can understand charging to enter the botanical gardens, but it was not something extraordinary. It is better to visit the park next door which is free...

Visited June 2013