“Beautiful”

US$263.75*
Half Day Cycling Tour - Green Warsaw
Ranked #26 of 374 things to do in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Once serving as the gardens of Saxon Palace, this magnificent park features shady tree-lined avenues, Baroque sculptures, an elegant 19-century fountain and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a grave reminder of Poland's recent past.
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Lovely small gardens. Visited in January with snow and ice yet there were plenty of people playing about and walking through. Lots of ducks and a lovely fountain, with a (frozen) pond, and statues, visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier on the way out, just a picturesque setting for such a monument. Would love to visit in the summer with friends and picnics.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Beautiful garden with many types of flowers, a big fountain, the tomb of the unknown soldier ,some sculptures and there is also a multimedia bench that plays Chopin´s music.
It´s a very nice place to visit and relax as there are many trees.

1  Thank deborah r
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was where we cooled our heels after long walking tours
around Old Town Warsaw. The many mature trees in the garden offers delicious shade from the intense summer heat. I loved to see so many seniors just sitting on the benches people watching.
Many dogs trotted happily along their owners off-leash here too - a precious sight! You won't see that in California parks because of our strict leash laws.
But as I was leaving the park, I came across 2 youngsters pushing carts. I bought a soda from the young man. I only had a $50 note on me. He gave me 40 back, so essentially I got ripped off!
He charged me $10 for a can of 12 oz. Coca-cola!
Before I realized it, they had already crossed the street and the lights just turned red on me.

Shame on him! Where is his sense of fairness ripping off tourist
who couldn't speak the language. It reflects poorly on the youth of Poland, doesn't he realize that? Tourist count on the honor system.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We weren't planning to stop in the gardens, but happened to walk by and decided to explore a bit more. It's easy to spend more time than planned here. The area is beautiful and well maintained; there were many workers cleaning the park during our visit. There is a lot to see, including the fountain, sculptures, and tomb of the Unknown Soldier.There are many trees and quiet areas, so it's possible to either sit on a bench for a while in solitude or in the middle of the gardens with many people around. Very nice place that should be visited if in the area.

1  Thank tenthlisten
Reviewed 9 May 2013

These so-called "gardens" looked like a typical forest when we visited Warsaw in September.
While the trees looked lovely at the fall, there was not anything to do there other than to take a stroll for 5 minutes.