Regent Warsaw Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$96
US$86
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$56
Metropol Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$116
US$109
Travelocity
1,244 results
All reviewslazienki parkhyatt regencyrussian embassybusiness tripbeautiful parkwell equipped gymold towngreat hotelswimming poolbusiness hotelcity centrerooms are spaciouslobby barroom serviceexcellent breakfastcomfortable staystar hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2010

The hotel rooms were almost faultless. The room, expecially the bathroom was amazing. The kind of bathroom you want to take home! There are NO complaints on the room but if we had to say something it would be we could occasionally hear the TV in the next room. And oh, TV, the most English channels we have EVER found in a European Hotel which was great for me as I was there with someone traveling on business and had some time on my hands.

The location requires a cab to get from the train station which is my preferred method of travel in Europe and also to get to most of the various sites to see unless you can figure out the bus/metro which I just decided not to try. It is, however, not far at all from the beautiful parks with the palaces and that combined with the embassy buildings all along the street made for lovely walking.

The staff was great at the desk and all spoke wonderful English (although we tried to learn a few words of Polish). Very helpful in all things.

The one and only time I ate in the dining room though the staff did not speak English as well which lead to my not understanding how to get eggs with the buffet breakfast in the morning and thus I did not get any. They are made to order by the chefs working on the lunch/dinner prep and you have to go over to the counter to order them but when I asked my waitress if I could get eggs all she said was yes with no directions. Similar confusion when trying to pay my bill with my CC as I did not want it charged to the room of my traveling partner who was there on business but that is what they did and it was too difficult to correct. Also regarding the food, I thought it was very overpriced. It was 30.00 US for breakfast and although the selection was ok the quality was just not worth that amount of money. My traveling partner who ate other meals at the hotel though said they were of better quality than the breakfast.

We thought this was a beautiful hotel and would recommend it if you don't mind figuring out the transportation thing since you will not be in the heart of the Old Town or near other touristy areas besides the park. I cannot comment on value as this was billed with a group and I do not know the rates but I can say it was lovely and a very upscale hotel.

And just a note, we did have a small issue with the hotel taxi though. We were asked by the driver to pay for the cab when we arrived at the train station when in fact it was billed to the room before we left. He said his collegue had told him it was not prepaid. He just had us sign something and we did not pay again but if you prepay for your taxi to the train or airport make sure to ask the desk staff or bell captain to tell the driver this before you leave.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank kcalmole
Reviewed 12 September 2010

i've never stayed at this hotel before because i deemed it a bit far out from the historical center...but i got a really great rate so i gave it a try....wow was i surprised.....from the very first moment you step into this place the staff cant seem to do enough for you....after 2 weeks in poland this was a revelation....excellent english by all though i can get by in polish if need be....and then there was the spacious bathroom with a great big shower head that did not scrimp on the water....by the time i came back later that evening they not only did the turn down but folded my clothes and cleaned up too....nice as i'm a bit of a slob on the road...the breakfast was pretty good too and included in the price....not the best in town but enjoyable never the less....the one big minus i thought would be the location.....you can only get there by car or bus....so you are somewhat at the mercy of warsaws traffic which can be daunting....but one bus line goes along one side of the hotel and on the other side another line stops in front of the hotel....only five bus stops to foksal/nowy swiat so i was not displeased about the distance from the old town...and along this line the traffic is very light....on the otherside the bus line goes to the train station but is extremely heavy trafficked ....accross is a very nice polish restaurant called tradycja...overall i'd definately stay there again even though i'm not a businessman

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank casey128
Reviewed 20 August 2010

The Hyatt Regency Warsaw ticks all the boxes when it comes to a hotel for a busy business traveller. Professional, friendly staff with excellent English skills; a modern style and centrally located the hotel makes it easy to do business. The rooms are spacious with all the usual amenities one expects when travelling for work.

The Regency Club has a good range of magazines and newspapers, refreshments and services. The Spa massage is also recommended.

The only minor negative is, unlike other Hyatt hotels I have stayed in around the world, they do not have wifi internet capability and so being tied to the desk in your room can be a little tiresome.

Overall though, I would definitely recommend the hotel and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2010

If you come to Warsaw for business or leisure - this hotel is a perfect place to stay.
Very clean, features all modern facilities (incl. a good fitness centre with indoor pool), very well-located (two parks nearby, easy access to centre by foot). Has very warm, homey atmosphere. Good choice indeed!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissisRain
Reviewed 1 August 2010

The Hyatt Regency Warsaw is a good 5 star hotel in Warsaw, opened in 2002. If you are a couple visiting Warsaw for a romantic weekend, it is a good choice as the hotel has good rooms, a nice indoor swimming pool and the entrance to the main park in Warsaw is only 5 minutes away. If you are there on business, consider the location as it will be probably further to the business district than other 5 star hotels in Warsaw.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple