“Good hotel”

Ranked #48 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Katowice, Poland
“Good hotel”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I stayed there just one night, it was a business trip. the hotel is clean, nice. the service is really professional and helpful. They really helped me in special situation without complaining.
Hotel is quite far from the city center but it was close to the place of my meetings.

Ibis quality!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear Gosiasia,

We are very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
Vicebsk
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I was on an official trip to this hotel a few months back. Overall, this is a good property, well maintained, clean and reasonably priced. Staff is very friendly and co-operative. They always greeted us with smile on their face. Front desk staff tried its best to solve all our queries. Rooms were clean and well equipped with all the modern amenities. Complimentary wireless Internet access in the rooms was a big perk for me. Food at the restaurant has many choices. I will definitely come here again.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this review, 8 March 2013
Dear Ivonka S,
Thank you very much for your kind review.
It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This is an Ibis, so everything looks and works the same as in any other property of that chain. Pretty good bed - large and comfortable. Room well soundproofed - hotel is located near a multi-level intersection of highways & streets, yet the noise in the room is low enough for a comfortable sleep. Free WiFi - good enough for browsing and Skype calls. There is a premium option available, but didn't try it.

Breakfast solid but with limited selection. Unfortunately, Ibis in Poland recently switched to making their scrambled eggs from a factory-made concentrate - until recently they used actual eggs. While this probably saved them some money it made their scrambled eggs inedible.

Overall, a good budget hotel, be aware however that it is a long way from the city center and public transport from there is limited to (slow) buses.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed 1 March 2013

The hotel is situated a little way from the city center, but fully recommend a stay at this hotel. Friendly service, delicious restaurant and clean rooms are all located in the hotel. Breakfast is an extra cost about 7 euros - very tasty buffet. Rooms have a great view of Warsaw. Bathrooms clean, spacious and modern. There is a soap, shampoo and towels. Rooms are equipped with a TV with lots of satellite channels. Wifi is extra cost. In addition to a large hotel chain and real, mc donalds. Close to a hotel bus public transport - buses.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this review, 4 March 2013
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed Your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
St Petersburg
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I managed to get a room for 17EUR, which was an amazing value. Everything was alright, the hotel brand-new. The wifi worked fine. The location is a little bit far from the center. I am fully satisfied but will only return if the price is again that low.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
Dear Mr,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am very pleased that our price was a positive surprise. I assure you that on our website you can find many exciting promotions.

Gdansk, Poland
Reviewed 7 February 2013

One night stay - February 2013. Far from the center, a taxi from the station about 50 zł. Front Desk 24 h so the arrival at the middle of the night was not a problem. Service could be more helpful, I was the first time in this hotel so how do I know where is the elevator. Room as too small, but clean. Bathroom even smaller, only two big towels and one on the floor. Check in was at night, but they did not think to turn on the heating, so it was a little cold - winter outside. At breakfast only a small selection, but for only one night it's ok, fair price. Check out took more time than it should, problems with invoice (it was prepaid). I have a platinum Le club accorhotels card, but I did not feel that they treat me better than cheap hostel. In a similar price you can find something closer to the center but not form accor. Just nothing special.

Room Tip: take another hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the hotel ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important for us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems indicated in your survey and prevent future occurrence.

Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Receoption was quite abandoned, not too much guests there. The check in went smoothly, and we got our room. When entered the room, electricity instantly went off with a nice smell when turned the lights on. Then issued a new room, also without electricity.
Also - only 1 small towel were placed in the room, and when asked they gave us only 1 big one with some polish swears from the lady (I suppose). The bathroom sink had marks of burned cigarette, and there were no rubbish bin included.
Apart from these, we feel we received value for the low price we payed.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple