“My stay at Novotel Warszawa, Centrum Hotel, Poland”

Novotel Warszawa Centrum
Ranked #33 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 13 June 2013

What a hotel and location - at the heart of Warszawa.

I stayed 5 days in this hotel in June 2012. One of the luxurious hotel in Poland. Comfortable to get in and get out. In the center of the city. Near to many landmark buildings, rail station. Connected well by bus and tram. A tall building easily visible from many city places.

Excellent rooms, nice service - neat and clean.

Very nice kitchen - breakfast arrangements - multiple choices to taste.

Very nice restaurant and bar. Very nice food and room service.

You can easily get out and roam around the city. Easy to walk down to the old town and enjoy the old heritage.

Very ideal for all - particularly well for the travellers exploring Poland....

Good hotel with nice memories............

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I lived for 20 years on the other side of the street so hotel itself and the surroundings where familiar too me. I chose the hotel for its location and great views. I stayed in Marriott previously on a few occasions but I think that view from top floors is better from Novotel.

I booked standard room, a few hours before my stay and was upgraded to top floor executive room on arrival. Rooms are a bit smallish comparing to some other hotels but not bad.

I didn't eat breakfast but I can only assume it's similar quality to other Novotel Hotels. Internet worked well.

I highly recommend booking executive rooms.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 11 June 2013

stayed in june for 2 night with a group. very nice hotel , nice staff , clean , very good brakfast. free wi fi but the password is valid only 24 hours , and you have to restart it all the time. connection is fair. good hair deayer( strong) . kettle in the room to make coffe. the a/c- good. complemanry water in room. well located in center near ships and cafes and bars. elevaores can be too busy in the mornning

Room Tip: i stayes on the 5th floor facing the back. it was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I was given a room on the 30th floor and therefore enjoyed amazing views. Was not however immune to street noise below and also, annoyingly, there was a problem with the water cistern that resulted in a 3 second 'whoosh' every 2 minutes and seriously affected sleep. The room itself was compact and not the most modern Novotel visited (suppose I am not a huge fan of the chain).

On the plus side wi-fi was free with very good connection, hotel was very central, and breakfast choice was varied.

So if in Warsaw again I think I would look at other hotel options.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank sleep007
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The hotel is nice, location is good, although there are hotels closer to the old town center, but we rented bicycle (very good system) and this was not a problem.
The view from the hotel is very nice / we had our room on the 22th floor and we could see the skyscrapers.

Parking is not possible in the hotel, only in a nearby parking house- but it was very close. We had to pay extra for parking.
The breakfast was very good, but very expensive.
We also had to pay for internet - wifi, separately.

Room Tip: Higher floor (from 20th to 30th), front side - to have the best view on the city.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The hotel is in the center of town and seems to be a hub for business and professional people. Men in suits and ladies in dresses. The only drawback is the area has heavy traffic. If you are driving, it takes a long time to get around. If you are on foot, everything is very close by. A very modern hotel with no old world charm.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This was a clean and comfortable hotel. The rooms were modern and the facilities were clean. The location was very convenient, close to major shopping and restaurants. Largely caters to business people.

I found that although the hotel was nice, the staff was incredibly rude. For example, I was "apparently" talking to loudly in the lobby. Yes, in the lobby. One of the desk clerks came from around the desk and ran over to me and screamed into my face telling me to be quiet.

If you have read my reviews, you would see that I am always honest, and I am not just writing this review because I am angry at a front desk clerk. I always write reviews of where I stay. For sure, if given the choice I would not return to this hotel because of this experience. I prefer hotels with friendly staff I can rely on.

Room Tip: Higher floors had nicer rooms
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business