What a hotel and location - at the heart of Warszawa.
I stayed 5 days in this hotel in June 2012. One of the luxurious hotel in Poland. Comfortable to get in and get out. In the center of the city. Near to many landmark buildings, rail station. Connected well by bus and tram. A tall building easily visible from many city places.
Excellent rooms, nice service - neat and clean.
Very nice kitchen - breakfast arrangements - multiple choices to taste.
Very nice restaurant and bar. Very nice food and room service.
You can easily get out and roam around the city. Easy to walk down to the old town and enjoy the old heritage.
Very ideal for all - particularly well for the travellers exploring Poland....
Good hotel with nice memories............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent conference facilities and WiFi internet make the Novotel Warsawa Centrum ideal for a business trip. This 4 star hotel in the heart of Warsaw is also perfect for your next holiday. Dine in a unique NovoSquare Lounge Bar serving excellent international and local cuisine. Relax or meet friends enjoying aromatic coffee and sweets in a relaxing NovoSquare Bar. Get a workout with a view in our wellness centre with gym and sauna on level 31. Close to the iconic Palace of Culture and Science and 500 m from the railway station with a convenient connection to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Warszawa Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warszawa Centrum
- Novotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Novotel