For those who like big cities, this hotel is perfect! The view on to Warsaw Palac Kultury i Nauky and the skyscrapers is just wonderful. At night, the palace shows different lightings. Demand a nice view and you get the upper floors. The hotel itself is big and just recently renovated the public area. You can easily reach it from the train station Centralna and the Centrum Metro station. Numerous buses drive to it as well. The rooms are ok, nothing special to mention. You get a kettle with tea and coffee, a fridge, hair dryer and a TV (with a lot of French programmes). The breakfast was not included and costs about 16€ per Person, which is way to much. BUt we ate around the corner in one of the numerous bakery and bakery stands.
Next time in Warsaw, we stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent conference facilities and WiFi internet make the Novotel Warsawa Centrum ideal for a business trip. This 4 star hotel in the heart of Warsaw is also perfect for your next holiday. Dine in a unique NovoSquare Lounge Bar serving excellent international and local cuisine. Relax or meet friends enjoying aromatic coffee and sweets in a relaxing NovoSquare Bar. Get a workout with a view in our wellness centre with gym and sauna on level 31. Close to the iconic Palace of Culture and Science and 500 m from the railway station with a convenient connection to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Warszawa Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warszawa Centrum
- Novotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Novotel