“Fantastic location, luxurious finishes, very satisfied”

Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Ranked #5 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Overall, this hotel has a fantastic location (just steps away from the Old Town area with tons of shops, restaurants and the main square), luxurious finishes in the grand supreme king room and a fabulous breakfast buffet. I arranged to stay in an executive room, but was upgraded to a grand executive room based on my gold starwood membership. The upgraded room made all of the difference and is well worth the additional money. I saw the regular room and would have been very disappointed to stay there. My room was very large for European standards with a separate entryway and bathroom area, nice flat screen tv (limited channel selections though) and a soft bed with modern art deco furnishings. The breakfast buffet was very sophisticated - located in a beautiful dining area with chandeliers and fine linens and an array of breakfast foods to choose from. The lobby was nice and the doormen were always there to open doors for us and the business center had three computers for internet usage and printing for free. The only negative - it is not quite in the same class as other 5-star luxury hotels I have stayed in. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful hotel and I was happy with my visit there, just do not expect an over the top luxury stay. In Warsaw, I don't think I could have found a better hotel.

Room Tip: Upgrade!! The standard rooms will disappoint you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lula D
LeMerdienBristol, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank very much for posting such a nice comment on Trip Advisor following your last stay with us.

Its a real pleasure to read that we have met your expectations in terms of the level of service provided, that you liked the new decor of the rooms and hotel location. I have shared your words with my staff.

We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at Hotel Bristol in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

We just stayed here three nights. I booked ahead using the lowest nonrefundable Internet rate which resulted in excellent price for a five-star hotel. We were allowed to check in early as we arrived early from our overnight flight from Canada. Front desk staff and concierge were very helpful. Concierge followed up with a call to a restaurant that was recommended by him where we experienced really bad service. He asked and we were honest. If you don't need constant internet access, don't pay for it. There are hotspots all around including outside and in hotel lobby. Outside had better response. You just need to provide your email each time you log in.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Randall_from_Toronto

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Warsaw and for taking the time to write your nice review.

I am really happy that you enjoyed the hotel location and FO service.
Regarding the Concierge services I am sure that he always tries to recommend the best
restaurants in the city. However Guest feedback is very valuable and helpful because Conciere can update his knowledge.

Please rest assured that I will share you comments with my staff.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure to host you again in the near future I remain,

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Stayed in this property back in Apr and being in Warsaw for the first time, the location could not have been better. I managed to get a suite upgrade using my SPG benefits in one of the newly renovated suite rooms. It was superb to the say the least. It feels royal and ironically, the Bristol is located literally next to the Presidential Palace along the Royal Avenue. Castle Square and Old town is within 5-10 min walk along the great Royal avenue. On the other side of Royal Avenue and a short stroll along is Nowy Swiat.
The Bristol itself is a legend. One can't miss the infamous historical Column Bar on the ground floor when having breakfast at the relaxed Marconi Restaurant facing the serene courtyard.
Getting to the Bristol from Chopin Airport takes a mere 15-20 min by taxi . I believe the bus 175 which services the Warsaw Chopin airport also runs along the front of the hotel and should take a little longer.
Will definitely head back again when in Warsaw!!

Room Tip: Don't miss the Column Bar.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for having chosen Le Meridien Bristol for your stay in Warsaw.

We are always grateful for the Guests’ feedback as it helps us to provide continuously the best standards we are renown for worldwide.

Please stay assured that I shared your words with my staff as valuable opinions such as yours motivate us to strive continuously to excellence.

We are grateful for your support and we looking forward to welcoming you back at the Bristol Hotel.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 15 August 2012

I booked a room with my wife in Bristol Hotel during our trip to Warsaw. It look like it's one of the few hotels in Warsaw which weren't destroyed during WWII and you can feel it - beautyful shape, full of details. We had a really nice room with the view at the Krakoweskye Predmiescje street, full of restaurants and coffe shops. Amazing location - just nearby the Old City and Communist city Centre.

Room Tip: Try to get these from the main street
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Swen K
LeMerdienBristol, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting such a nice comment on Trip Advisor following your stay with us in july 2012.

Its a real pleasure to read that we have met your expectation in terms of the level of service provided and that you liked the location and our hotel as such.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at Hotel Bristol in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Stayed at the Bristol Hotel in July with my daughter and sister for four nights. The decor in the whole hotel is very stylish and the room was large with very comfortable beds and pillows. The negatives were the extra bed which was of poor quality and there was no free WiFi in the guestrooms, only in the public areas (and with a quite slow internet connection). The selection of English spoken TV-channels were also a bit poor. A great and delicious breakfast buffet with champagne was included in the price. The staff was very service-minded. Great location near the old town.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
LeMerdienBristol, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to put your personal comment on Trip Advisor page earlier this month.

All the comments we take very seriously no matter whether bad or good ones. We will take your words into consideration as we strive to make our guests were 100% satisfied with their stay at our hotel.

I am pleased to read that we have met your expectations in terms of comfort of the room, food and location. I will share your words with my staff.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I booken this hotel because it was near the city. When we arrived we were met with a very nice and helpful staff. They could speak very well english, so there was no problem to ask them questions. The hotel was very beautiful and the room was one of the best i've ever seen! The service level was very high and I could not ask for anything more!

The hotel was just a walk from everything, and if we needed taxi the hotel had hoteltaxi with good prices. The city taxies often try to take more money than what it really cost.

I will come back to this hotel anytime! Highly recommended :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at LM Bristol.

Such comments as Yours make our work worth all the effort. Our priority is to provide a personalized service and we are happy to read that You experienced it during Your visit.

Please rest assure that I will share the comments with all my staff.

Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcome you back to the Bristol during Your next visits to Warsaw.

Genaral Manager

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Bristol has been my favourite in Warsaw for over 10 years, my only complaints has been the bad internet connection and the somewhat tired decor. That has now been changed. The internet is perfect and the new decor is nice, classy and contemporary.
The service is as good as ever from the friendly greetings by Jacek in the door to the room service.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank very much for your loyalty and then thank you for posting such a great comment on Trip Advisor following your last stay with us. We exist thanks to our guests and all the comments have an important value for us as our aim is constant striving for perfection.

Its a real pleasure to read that we have met your expectations in terms of the level of service provided and that you liked the new decor of the rooms. I will shared your words with my staff.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Bristol Hotel in the near future.