“Beautiful luxury hotel in fantastic location”

Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Ranked #6 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
Munich, Germany
“Beautiful luxury hotel in fantastic location”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I regularly stay here on my business trips to Warsaw.
I love the big comfy beds in the classically beautiful rooms.
Breakfast buffet is fabulous and also has some great Polish specialities. Lunch and dinner are also fantastic.
The bar is beautiful, very art deco.
Service is always impeccable.
Location close to old town and within walking distance to some great bars and restaurants.
Well worth staying here as a tourist or business traveller.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank trip-chick-munich
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Trip-chick-munich,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our central location and beautiful rooms. Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about our efficient and well trained associates and I will be more than happy to pass your positive comments to the team.

I am delighted that you keep enjoying your stay with us especially as one of our guests who is a frequent traveler and visit us often.

I do look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Andrew Henning

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My husband and I stayed in Bristol hotel for a week from dec 29 till jan 5 2014 the staff are very polite and helpful, clean room and spacious daily cleaned and daily follow up from z floor manager, breakfast is classy and luxury the drink in z long bar are highly recommended, cakes in coffee shop have a secret taste.
The hotel have a great location next door to the presidential palace, less then 10 minutes walking to the old town and ten minutes also to the center of the city.
the hotel is highly recomaneded i believe it is number one in warsaw

1 Thank nhammouni
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Nhammouni,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us.

I am delighted to be reading your comments, lovely words like yours make our hard work worthwhile. I am very happy to read that the team helped you enjoy your time in the hotel. I am also glad you found our location, Café Bristol and Column Bar excellent.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.

Paisley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 January 2014

stayed at hotel over new year period i have no criticism of this hotel it had everything to offer the staff were very helpful the cleanliness was outstanding and the rooms were extremely comfortable the hotel also features a wine bar coctail bar and the delicious bristol cafe it is in the centre of warsaw and handy for all the attractions and sightseeing this must rank as one of the best hotels ihave stayed in i also visited two restaurants whilst in warsaw u fukiera and dawne smaki both serving polish food of the highest quality and both a short walk from the hotel the warsaw uprising museum is also worth a visit as it shows you what the varsovians had to endure and how this city has been rebuilt

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 130campbell11
Dear 130campbell11,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit while you were with us and that you liked our refurbished hotel and great central location. We are very fortunate to have such a historical Café Bristol and Column Bar. I am glad that you were happy with your food and service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol during your next visit to Warsaw

Guernsey
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Great location of the hotel in between a tourist orientated old town with many must-see attractions and a local bar and shopping area. Hotel staff is polite and very formal. Room was spacious and clean, however we've got a twin room instead of a double (not so good on a romantic weekend). Internet is only available in a lobby, I would expect of a hotel of this standard to provide internet in all rooms.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ania K
Dear Ania K,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our great central location, rooms and service provided.
However I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with your bed and I apologies for that. Please note for future stays to make a clear statement while doing reservation about the type of bed you prefer and we will do our best to provide you with the right one.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us in Warsaw.
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We went to Warsaw for a short weekend holiday. The hotel has an excellent location next door to the Presidental Palace. The rooms are large and with all the luxury that can be expected. The overall impression is excellent. We really liked the small wine bar. One minor remark is that the reception and assistance is somewhat invisible, it is there and assists you when requested but they are not really proactive, not a big thing though.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andersoeklund
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Andersoeklund,
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit while you were with us and that you liked our great central location, rooms and Bristol Wine Bar. However I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with Front Office service.

Southern Finland, Finland
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The location is just perfect and the breakfast was very nice. The level of service was generally high, even if we had some smaller problems at the check-in desk. Very clean and quiet room.
But, as allready other rewievers have complained, I want also to wonder why you have to pay for Wifi in these days?

Dear Masamoukari,

I am very happy to be reading your kind comments, especially about central location, breakfast in Marconi Restaurant and service provided. Please note for future stays that we do offer complimentary Wi-Fi in all our public areas.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great hotel, located in the very centre of Warsaw. Nicely designed, rooms of very good quality. Helpful staff speaking English.
However I was missing free internet in the room and no possibility of making a nice cup of tea. Also, 80PLN for a breakfast is much too much for Poland.

Dear Anna S,
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts after you visit to Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently. We are very fortunate to have such a central location and a renovated building with good quality rooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.