“Perfect stay!”

Ranked #6 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Wilton, Connecticut
“Perfect stay!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

An indulgence worth every penny. Beautiful, luxurious rooms and attentive service. Breakfast exceeded expectations - a buffet with items to please any traveler. Location is walking distance to many historic sites and museums. Outside bar is nice but pricey with limited selection.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Heather_325,
Thank you for writing such an encouraging review of Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently, as we are very fortune with our central location and refurbished building. Additionally I am glad that you were happy with rooms, service provided, Bristol Wine Bar terraces as well as breakfast in Marconi Restaurant.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again to Hotel Bristol in Warsaw soon.

Andrew Henning

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
MIchigan
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Again in Warsaw for 2 days. Some additional information since my last review. Still at the same location(!) , the best in Warsaw, for tourist. . A few relatively minor problems. I stayed in this hotel severat times and I'm a member of SPG. No upgrade this time. Most of persons in a front desks are trainee. The room, double and child bed , small. As before, no coffee or tea making facilities in a room. The public area and especially elevators ( fancy) not very clean. Somewhat not very personal service except of doorman. In a past , i was always contact by a menager, not this time. They may be somwhat overhelm with number of guests

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Lowl,
Thank you for writing such a review of Hotel Bristol, especially as our returning guest.

I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently, as we are very fortune with our central location and refurbished building.

However I am disappointed to hear that you were not happy with some issues during your stay. We will continue to focus on meeting customer expectations and learning from guest feedback.

Please note for future stays we do offer complimentary freshly brewed coffee or tea as room service.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again to Hotel Bristol in Warsaw soon.

Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Hotel Bristol is old World meets modern times, and considering the value, the only place to stay while on holiday or business when in Warsaw. Am old Hotel in a great location, the staff and their service was outstanding. The rooms very modern and the breakfast one of the best in Europe!
Walking distance to all the sights and hustle and bustle of the City, they also have a very nice gym, pool and sauna for the business traveler. It may seem on the pricey side, but when cost factor the location on what you would save on taxis, the quality of the food and amenities in the room and the high level of customer service by the staff, it is worth the bang for the buck!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Albert P,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for your kind words after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol.

We are very fortunate to have such a central location in walking distance to many tourist attractions. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast in Marconi Restaurant. Additionally I would like to thank you for positive comments regarding room, Pool & Gym area and service provide, I will be more than happy to pass it to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us in Warsaw.

Birmingham, Mi
Reviewed 16 July 2014

If you can afford this hotel, The Hotel Bristol is the best place to stay in Warsaw. Period. I was born in Warsaw and have been back to see my family many times. The hotel underwent a major renovation a few years ago. This "Grand Dame" was looking a bit weathered and tired, but now is back to her former glory. Service: impeccable. Food including breakfast: a gastronomical delight. Location: perfect, close to old town, restaurants, main thoroughfare of Warsaw, etc. Rooms: clean and huge if you can get a suite, quiet at night due to limited traffic on main road out front. Workout room: a bit small, but typical of european hotels. Worth every penny in my opinion!

Room Tip: best views are in the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Exobscurislux,
Thank you for writing such an encouraging review of Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited us recently. Indeed we are very fortune with our central location and refurbished building. Additionally I am glad that you were happy with rooms, breakfast in Marconi Restaurant and service provided.

I do look forward to welcoming you back whenever you will be visiting your family again.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here with my Girlfriend for a long weekend. Its the best location in Warsaw, a stones throw from almost every attraction. Staff were polite and helpful. The bar outside it also very nice though slightly more expensive than those surrounding it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Gibran608,
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on Trip Advisor about your recent stay.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit while you were with us and that you liked our great central location, Bristol Wine Bar with its nice terraces as well as service provided.

Thank you again for your kind recommendation and I do look forward to welcoming you and your girlfriend back to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw again.

San Francisco
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My partner and I spent four nights at the Bristol in early June and really enjoyed our stay. It's a beautiful hotel: chic, clean, comfortable, pristine. After traveling for more than three weeks and staying in a combo of Airbnb properties and three-star hotels, I was more than happy to indulge in the luxury of this five-star property. In fact, our first night there, I slept better than I had in weeks, most likely due to the incredibly comfy bed! Our room featured an amazing bathtub and great bath products, and the customer service was very good overall. Plus, the central location, right at the edge of the Old Town, is ideal. What we didn't appreciate about the hotel were the exorbitant additional charges for breakfast and wi-fi. Out of 10 hotels I stayed at on my recent trip, this was the only one that didn't offer free wi-fi and complimentary breakfast (apparently that's the main difference between five-star hotels and their three- and four-star counterparts). The wi-fi charge was especially onerous because the wi-fi in our room didn't even work. Luckily, the front-desk staff handled the situation well, first offering us another room (we declined) and then agreeing to reimburse us for the wi-fi charge. They even brought up a complimentary bottle of wine to compensate us for the inconvenience, which was very thoughtful. Still, not having wi-fi access in our room was a mild annoyance. As for breakfast...we immediately balked at the prices for the buffet breakfast served in the hotel restaurant (I forget the exact price, but I believe they were somewhere around $25-$30 per person) and instead went every morning to the hotel cafe, where we got a perfectly hearty and delicious breakfast for about half the price. But aside from the add-on charges and the non-working wi-fi, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Bristol and would definitely stay there again if we ever returned to Warsaw.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank briguy2006
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Briguy2006,
Thank you for a review of Hotel Bristol. We do value all feedback from our guests, both positive and negative, as this is the only way to ensure we continue to grow and evolve as a business.

I am happy that you found some aspects to be positive, like our great location, comfortable bed, bathtub, bathroom amenities and service provided.

I am disappointed to hear that you had some issues during your stay with WiFi and you were unhappy with the price for WiFi and breakfast. However I am pleased that our Front Office Associate managed to resolved the situation as well as the fact that you have enjoyed breakfast in Café Bristol.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your partner back to Hotel Bristol and do feel free to contact me directly for any future reservations.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your review.

Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed 8 July 2014

It is just a marvelous hotel as long as you get superior room. Decoration is great. Entrance hall and bar are my favorites. Bath room could be updated cause shower isn´t suitable for tall persons. Even so it´s an adventure I won´t miss. J.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Juergen K,
Thank you for writing a review of Hotel Bristol, especially as our returning guest.

I am delighted to read that you liked décor of our restored hotel, superior room as well as Column Bar.

However I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with shower. We will continue to focus on meeting customer expectations and learning from guest feedback.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw again.