Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Castle Inn(Warsaw)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
2,257 results
All reviewspresidential palacecolumn barwine barmarconi restaurantold townbeautiful hotelroyal routeexecutive roomperfect locationart decorooms are largean upgradenowy swiatconciergestarwoodrenovationeurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great hotel in an excellent location. Staff was super friendly. Great rooms.Better than expected in all areas, Great destination hotel when visiting the city. Very modern feel in old world charm. you can't go wrong with a stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear David W,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am very happy to read that you were impressed by our central location, refurnished building with its history and charm as well as service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wonderful accomodations, perfect location for Old Town, delightful bar and cafe. TWO GOOD TIPS:(1) you book through hotel website, they will match any online offer. I booked and a week later the Trivago website had my same room at same rate and included the $25 breakfast for free. Hotel matched it and included breakfast. (2) if you are a platinum delta fler and join the Starwood point system, they give you internet for free.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Joe R,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am happy to be reading your comments about our central location, accommodation, Column Bar and Café Bristol.

I look forward to welcoming you back in Polish capital again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We had a courtyard view. Very peaceful and elegant. The staff were genuinely friendly and went out if their way to assist.

Make sure you try Piotr's cocktails in the bar, best I've ever tasted.

Beware the wine in the restaurant is surprisingly expensive.

Would definitely book again.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear GWC73,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your room with a courtyard view. Moreover, I am glad that you were happy with service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team, especially Piotr from Column Bar.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us in Warsaw.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

An indulgence worth every penny. Beautiful, luxurious rooms and attentive service. Breakfast exceeded expectations - a buffet with items to please any traveler. Location is walking distance to many historic sites and museums. Outside bar is nice but pricey with limited selection.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Heather_325,
Thank you for writing such an encouraging review of Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently, as we are very fortune with our central location and refurbished building. Additionally I am glad that you were happy with rooms, service provided, Bristol Wine Bar terraces as well as breakfast in Marconi Restaurant.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again to Hotel Bristol in Warsaw soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Again in Warsaw for 2 days. Some additional information since my last review. Still at the same location(!) , the best in Warsaw, for tourist. . A few relatively minor problems. I stayed in this hotel severat times and I'm a member of SPG. No upgrade this time. Most of persons in a front desks are trainee. The room, double and child bed , small. As before, no coffee or tea making facilities in a room. The public area and especially elevators ( fancy) not very clean. Somewhat not very personal service except of doorman. In a past , i was always contact by a menager, not this time. They may be somwhat overhelm with number of guests

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lowl,
Thank you for writing such a review of Hotel Bristol, especially as our returning guest.

I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently, as we are very fortune with our central location and refurbished building.

However I am disappointed to hear that you were not happy with some issues during your stay. We will continue to focus on meeting customer expectations and learning from guest feedback.

Please note for future stays we do offer complimentary freshly brewed coffee or tea as room service.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again to Hotel Bristol in Warsaw soon.