Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
US$105
Orbitz.com
US$101
  • Pool
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
US$90
US$88
  • Room Service
US$102
US$66
2,278 results
All reviewspresidential palacecolumn barwine barmarconi restaurantold townbeautiful hotelroyal routeexecutive roomperfect locationart decorooms are largean upgradenowy swiatconciergestarwoodrenovationeurope
Reviewed 25 July 2014

It is amazing, I stayed nine times at Hotel Bristol since July 2011 and now, after three years, I write a review...

A lot has changed since 2011, the entrance, the entire hotel is redecorated, a wine bar is added.

One thing has not changed: Quality !

Front desk or restaurant, Café Bristol or taxi service everything is of exceptional quality.
Staff is friendly and attentive. Food and beverages are constant high quality !

I am not associated with Hotel Bristol or Starwood group in any way, just an regular guest who is always happy to stay at Hotel Bristol.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect ! My favorite room however is room 747. Located on the top floor, king size bed, couch, bathroom and separate toilet..
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Robertlouwen,
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts after your nine visits to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am delighted to hear that all stays were enjoyable while you visited us. I am glad that you liked yours rooms, especially number 747, as well as all the renovation changes we went through.

Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about our efficient and well trained associates and I will be more than happy to pass your positive comments to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you will be visiting us in Warsaw.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Highly recommend to anyone staying in Warsaw. Service was outstanding, especially concierge.
Room was large and elegant.....epitome of old world charm. Sunday brunch in the courtyard was delicious and relaxing. Perfect location for walking to old town center or to many restaurants.

Room Tip: Might be best to avoid courtyard facing rooms on summer weekends as hotel hosts many weddings in the summer. Our room facing street was not noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Beth W,
Thank you for taking the time to post review about your recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am happy to be reading your comments about central location, room and the brunch in Marconi Restaurant.

Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about our associates, especially Concierge Team and I will be more than happy to pass your positive comments to the team.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great hotel in an excellent location. Staff was super friendly. Great rooms.Better than expected in all areas, Great destination hotel when visiting the city. Very modern feel in old world charm. you can't go wrong with a stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear David W,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am very happy to read that you were impressed by our central location, refurnished building with its history and charm as well as service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wonderful accomodations, perfect location for Old Town, delightful bar and cafe. TWO GOOD TIPS:(1) you book through hotel website, they will match any online offer. I booked and a week later the Trivago website had my same room at same rate and included the $25 breakfast for free. Hotel matched it and included breakfast. (2) if you are a platinum delta fler and join the Starwood point system, they give you internet for free.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Joe R,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am happy to be reading your comments about our central location, accommodation, Column Bar and Café Bristol.

I look forward to welcoming you back in Polish capital again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We had a courtyard view. Very peaceful and elegant. The staff were genuinely friendly and went out if their way to assist.

Make sure you try Piotr's cocktails in the bar, best I've ever tasted.

Beware the wine in the restaurant is surprisingly expensive.

Would definitely book again.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear GWC73,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your room with a courtyard view. Moreover, I am glad that you were happy with service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team, especially Piotr from Column Bar.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us in Warsaw.