“A truly five stars hotel”

Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Ranked #6 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great location. Beautiful interior. Large rooms. Polite service. Everything great, but it's a bit too expensive. As any five stars hotel should be. So if you got the money, just go and stay here: it's a real treat.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VladAlexandru
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear VladAlexandru,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about the recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am very happy to be reading your kind comments about central location, interior design, rooms as well as service provided.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us in Warsaw.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Just arrived at this old but renewed hotel, great lobby, nice look and feel. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and always smiling. Seems to have spacious and practical rooms. Moreover this hotel is located in the old city with great bars and restaurants at the hotel and around it.

Room Tip: Part of SPG.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Walid M,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to hear your comments about central location and architectural features of our magnificent hotel. Indeed we are very fortune with central location and refurbished building.

Additionally I am glad that you are happy with service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you will be visiting Warsaw.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The Bristol is in a great location for tourists and businessmen alike. It is part of the Starwood Group. The room was a tad small (typical of a European room), but very well appointed and very comfortable for one. If my husband had been with me on this visit, I think it would have been tight for two. High end huge breakfast buffet and good service. If there is any negative, I would say that it is a very large hotel with alot of rooms - a busy place. There were even some tour groups. Would I go back - well, YES, unless I could find a smaller boutique hotel in this general location. Lots of good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear LadyGross,
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts after you visit to Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to be reading comments that you enjoyed our central location, room and breakfast in Marconi Restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

First, this hotel is in the absolutely PERFECT location - literally in the middle of Old Town and the new part of Warsaw. Perfect place to stay to explore this fascinating city.

The hotel is old but they have renovated it quite nicely. I am not a big fan of old hotels but this place was clean and comfortable and quiet. I recommend it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear AdamLoewy,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor and for your kind words of recommendation after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol.

We are very fortunate to have such a central location in walking distance to many tourist attractions. Also I am very happy to be reading your kind comments about refurnished building with its history and charm.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

It is amazing, I stayed nine times at Hotel Bristol since July 2011 and now, after three years, I write a review...

A lot has changed since 2011, the entrance, the entire hotel is redecorated, a wine bar is added.

One thing has not changed: Quality !

Front desk or restaurant, Café Bristol or taxi service everything is of exceptional quality.
Staff is friendly and attentive. Food and beverages are constant high quality !

I am not associated with Hotel Bristol or Starwood group in any way, just an regular guest who is always happy to stay at Hotel Bristol.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect ! My favorite room however is room 747. Located on the top floor, king siz...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Robertlouwen,
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts after your nine visits to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am delighted to hear that all stays were enjoyable while you visited us. I am glad that you liked yours rooms, especially number 747, as well as all the renovation changes we went through.

Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about our efficient and well trained associates and I will be more than happy to pass your positive comments to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you will be visiting us in Warsaw.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Highly recommend to anyone staying in Warsaw. Service was outstanding, especially concierge.
Room was large and elegant.....epitome of old world charm. Sunday brunch in the courtyard was delicious and relaxing. Perfect location for walking to old town center or to many restaurants.

Room Tip: Might be best to avoid courtyard facing rooms on summer weekends as hotel hosts many weddings in the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Beth W,
Thank you for taking the time to post review about your recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am happy to be reading your comments about central location, room and the brunch in Marconi Restaurant.

Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about our associates, especially Concierge Team and I will be more than happy to pass your positive comments to the team.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great hotel in an excellent location. Staff was super friendly. Great rooms.Better than expected in all areas, Great destination hotel when visiting the city. Very modern feel in old world charm. you can't go wrong with a stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear David W,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am very happy to read that you were impressed by our central location, refurnished building with its history and charm as well as service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.