1. EXCELLENT location! Next to the presidential 'home'... walking distance to city center and many many tourist sites and museums.
2. Beautiful decor... HUGE and CLEAN rooms.
3. Bed was very comfy and the sheets were clean and fresh.
4. Breakfast, Dinner and Bar service were very good with good choices.
5. 99% of staff went out of their way to be accommodating, friendly, professional and helpful.
1. Bar/Food were pricey
2. The breakfast room/area was consistently busy and often the waitstaff was not on top of clearing tables for new eaters to sit. I often sat at a dirty table as there were no clean ones and I could not find a waitstaff to clean the table.
3. WIFI - The hotel should be ashamed of itself for not having FREE WIFI. The wifi was expensive and it did not work for me on three separate days.
This is where my biggest displeasure comes from. I was traveling in Europe and had a conference all back in the states (so it would have been 2am local time) and I could not get the WIFI to work that I did pay for. The man at the front desk (Thomas - I think I am spelling it incorrectly) was the least helpful person I have ever dealt with. He could not be bothered with my call down to the front desk or my going down at midnight to see if he could help me in person. I was just aggravated by the lack of customer service and follow through by him to help me get a solution other than sitting in the lobby at a hotel computer at 2 am versus sitting in the privacy and security of my hotel room.
This experience is the only reason I did got give the hotel an excellent rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bristol boasts even more incomparable beauty, being a prestigious blend of history and contemporary luxury. Our exquisite 168 guest rooms and 38 suites reflect the engaging mix of comfort and discreet elegance defined by subtle soothing colors, state-of-the-art technology, majestic high ceilings, and charming views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bristol, Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Le Meridien Warsaw
- Warsaw Le Meridien