“Great location and service”

Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Ranked #6 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

All the amenities you would expect in a hotel, and I found service great eg katarzyna in cafe in mornings. Staff spoke English and was very helpful ( contrast to Mera spa in sopot) Cafe could be open longer and have more options for kids. Pool and location- great features. Wifi only in lobby not rooms which is unusual these days.

• Stayed: August 2014
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Kristine M,
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit while you were with us and that you liked our great central location, pool and service provided, especially Katarzyna from Café Bristol.

Thank you again for your post and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.

Andrew Henning

Write a ReviewReviews (2,187)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Hotel has excellent location - 3 min walk from Old Town, close to other attractions as well. Friendly, helpful and professional staff. Decent buffet breakfast - included in the price which is not very common nowadays esp, in Europe. I had hotel limo airport transfer - very reasonable price - I highly recommend it.
I stayed in classic room - it was comfortable but a bit too small; no tea/coffee maker, no shoe horn.

Room Tip: if you can afford - I suggest bigger room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Robert F,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for your kind words after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol.

I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed our central location, breakfast in Marconi Restaurant, car transfer as well as service provided.

Please note for future stays that we do offer complimentary tea/coffee as room service, as well as shoe horn upon request.

We do look forward to welcoming you back again in Polish capital soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed here during a conference in the Culture Palace (?). The hotel is a probably pretty old building which was beautifully renovated. Reception was very friendly and effective. My room was an the second floor. Though directly opposite of the elevator, l have nothing to complain. The room was rather small (also the bathroom), but not different from my colleagues rooms. All in all very clean and with a comfortable bed.
Breakfast quality and selection was good, but surely not overwhelming. Pretty much standard.
Location wise it is awsome. Five minutes to the tomb of the unknown soldier and the park and also not nach longer to the old market square where you can get a nice dinner.
All together a nice experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Benson1976
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am happy to be reading your kind comments about central location, renovated building, comfortable beds and room. Moreover, I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast in Marconi Restaurant and service provided, especially at the Front Desk.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us in Warsaw.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Centrally located in main street, good sleeping quality, rooms are cosy, but general hotel is too much marble, feels cold, not personal, breakfast was not good for hotel class, many tourist with sport clothes and slippers in the morning. Felt a bit to snobby. There are better and more welcome hotels in Warsaw to my liking.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Another_Thom
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit in Hotel Bristol as we find it very helpful.

We always aim at delivering highest quality service and experience, therefore I am sorry to hear that the Art Deco design was not to your liking and that you have not liked the breakfast in Marconi Restaurant.

However, I am happy that you found some aspects to be positive, like great central location, comfortable rooms and bed.

I still do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Bristol.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This place was unbelievable. Huge rooms, superbly comfortable, great meals and absolutely terrific staff. Restaurant is excellent and the hotel staff were willing to go that extra step to help. I left my reading glasses at a restaurant and they were great about making calls and getting them delivered back to the hotel. People were friendly and very efficient. Rooms spotless and extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear DoneworkingAustralia
Thank you for taking the time to post such an encouraging review about your recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to be reading your comments about rooms and Restaurant Marconi. Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about our helpful associates, and I will be more than happy to pass your positive comments to the team.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Hotel Bristol is a really elegant hotel in a fantastic location right next door to the Presidential Palace. The levels of service are outstanding. For example, I submitte some dry-cleaning on a Saturday evening and it was returned within two hours.
The breakfasts are awesome and even includes champagne! Food in the various restaurants was great and all the staff were really helpful and friendly. We particulary enjoyed sitting out outside in the hotel's pavement cafe drinking tea and eating ice-cream. The hotel is incredibly good value for money especially considering the hotel's standards.
One minor criticism there was no free wifi in the room which one would expect of a hotel of this standard but you could use free wifi in the reception area.
Overall though an exceptional hotel.

Room Tip: We upgraded to a Deluxe room which was very large and well furnished.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank southcoast_12

Dear Southcoast_12,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol.

We are very fortunate to have such a central location. I am delighted to read that you liked our refurnished building, breakfast in Marconi Restaurant and service provided, especially Laundry Team. I will be more than happy to pass your positive comments to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol during your next visit to Warsaw.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The pros:

1. EXCELLENT location! Next to the presidential 'home'... walking distance to city center and many many tourist sites and museums.

2. Beautiful decor... HUGE and CLEAN rooms.

3. Bed was very comfy and the sheets were clean and fresh.

4. Breakfast, Dinner and Bar service were very good with good choices.

5. 99% of staff went out of their way to be accommodating, friendly, professional and helpful.

The Cons...

1. Bar/Food were pricey

2. The breakfast room/area was consistently busy and often the waitstaff was not on top of clearing tables for new eaters to sit. I often sat at a dirty table as there were no clean ones and I could not find a waitstaff to clean the table.

3. WIFI - The hotel should be ashamed of itself for not having FREE WIFI. The wifi was expensive and it did not work for me on three separate days.

This is where my biggest displeasure comes from. I was traveling in Europe and had a conference all back in the states (so it would have been 2am local time) and I could not get the WIFI to work that I did pay for. The man at the front desk (Thomas - I think I am spelling it incorrectly) was the least helpful person I have ever dealt with. He could not be bothered with my call down to the front desk or my going down at midnight to see if he could help me in person. I was just aggravated by the lack of customer service and follow through by him to help me get a solution other than sitting in the lobby at a hotel computer at 2 am versus sitting in the privacy and security of my hotel room.

This experience is the only reason I did got give the hotel an excellent rating.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Nelle_1234

Dear Nelle_1234
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts after you visit to Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently. We are very fortunate to have such a central location, renovated building with its history and charm, great Marconi Restaurant, Bristol Wine Bar and Column Bar. Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about the service provide, I will be more than happy to pass it to the team.

However I am disappointed to hear that you had some issues with night associate. I apologies for that and we will have to investigate that matter carefully.

It was our pleasure to have you and your partner as our guest and we hope to welcome you back.