Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
US$189
US$83
US$79
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$124
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$26
TripAdvisor
Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$26
TripAdvisor
1,540 results
All reviewsolive restaurantclub floorold townexcellent hotellazienki parknowy swiatlobby bardeluxe roomfitness centerbusiness tripcomfortable bedscomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are largecentral locationinternetspg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I stayed over night at this hotel. It's a splendid modern hotel with a courteous staff. It's located near the Three-Crosses Place and within walking distance from the De-Gaule Rondo un the north and the Botanical gardens in the south.
The hotel itself seems to be well-maintained, the room was very clean, spacious and with all the necessary facilities. The Breakfast buffet was extremely rich and diverse and was served in a nice dinning hall.
Bottom line: we enjoyed staying there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear ShlomoEshet, Its nice to read you have liked your stay in Sheraton Warsaw and using this occasion I would like to thank you for your stay with us. Hope to have a chance to serve you again in the future, when your plans will bring you to Warsaw again.
best regards

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Stayed at this hotel early May and was surprised how good it was for the money we spent. It is very well located in the most beautiful part of Warsaw. Service was very good, rooms nice and clean. Enjoyed a lot the time at the bar, as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Patrik M, Thank you for your stay in our hotel and your great review of our property.
I hope this will be helping you to make your selection of the hotel when visiting Warsaw again.
Hope to see you back soon
Best regards from Warsaw

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, fantastic rooms, great food, friendly service, low price!
A good place from which to visit a surprisingly charming capital.
Only the parking is disproportionately expensive.
A wonderful surprise all the same.

• Stayed: August 2013
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Harold F, Reading you great review of our hotel and our associates I am very happy we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your stay and this great evaluation of our property and our associates.
Let me please comment on the hotel car park pricing note I have noted in your review.
Our hotel secured and airconditioned / heated in winter/ uderground car park pricing is only a bit more than twice more expensive than city unsecure and unsafe street parking fares and comparable to other five star hotels parking prices in the city.I hope this explains the diference and trust we can count on your future stays with us here in Sheraton Warsaw hotel.

Best regards from Warsaw

Reviewed 19 August 2013

It was very conviniently located. Multiple bustops near it.You could go to any place easily and get back. Close to Royal Route and old town square. The staff was pathetic. Right from check in till the check out we had to face issues with non cooperative staff. Our keys would be deactivated everyday and the front desk at night would not coperate for 30 mins before finally agreeing. Even on check out we were beign forced to take otel Limo which was very expensive though we had booked city taxi. Good hotel ruined because of bad staff.Even our complains were unheard

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank savvyrai
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear savvyrai, Thank you for your stay with us and for great evaluation of our hotel location.
I am very sad to read about your Front Office experience and I do apologize for your impressions. I have already adressed it with our Front Office Manager requesting for adequate associates retraining and I am confident this will help to eliminate it for the future.
In mean time, please do not hesitate to wrire directly to me should there be any other issues I can adress to our team to assure only positive experiences of our hotel guests.
Best regards

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff and top class service. However the Internet was not free and it works poor due to a lot of logins and logout issues. Can be improved a lot if they really want!
Very nice breakfast, however some expensive. Negative that they didn't care about my wish for a king size bed. It was 2 single beds even I applied for king size.

• Stayed: August 2013