Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
US$88
US$209
US$135
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$101
US$100
US$64
1,559 results
All reviewsolive restaurantclub floorold townexcellent hotellazienki parknowy swiatlobby bardeluxe roomfitness centerbusiness tripcomfortable bedscomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are largecentral locationinternetspg
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a pretty solid Sheraton with everything you'd expect. I don't have much I could nitpick about it - one of the elvators seemed to be out and so the cars got backed up, I was asked if I wanted to upgrade and responded yes and never heard an email back, there wasn't a convienent electrical outlet by my bed, and the biggest complaint was my thermostat didn't control the room temperature and it was constantly too cold. These are fairly minor things and I overcame the coldness by bundling up but they keep me from giving the highest rating. I'd stay here again, but probably not in the dead of winter.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear drpsb, Thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and for your good scores in your review and very valuable comments. I am sorry for inconvenience and increased waiting time caused by currently going on renovation in one of our three guests elevators avilable for our guests, yes we know that there is never a good time for such activities which may impact increased waiting time, from the other side, our aim is to constantly to improve our facilities for our guests to assure best experiences and highest quality on the end, please excuse us for this. Also, I would be very gratefull for any returned information concerning your room numer where Air Condition regulation unit require checking by our technicans. Once again, I am sorry for your inconvenience and hope to see you back with us when your travel will bring you again to Warsaw.
artur.zawadzki@sheraton.com

Reviewed 29 January 2014

This hotel is in a really good location and is well appointed - no complaints here.

My disappointment as a non smoker was that my room on the second floor (which is labelled as non smoking) smelled like someone had smoked a thousand cigarettes in it! My colleague had the same experience - so if you're sensitive to this kind of thing then be warned and make sure you get what you booked.

Room Tip: If you want non smoking you might have to be a little demanding until you find one.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Hopskipandajane, Thank you for your stay in our hotel and your valuable comments. I am sorry for cigarete smell in non smooking room. This issue thanks to your advice has been already adressed to our Housekeeper. In general, our hotel reserves the right to chargé for additional cleaning the guests who do not honour our non smooking regulations in non smooking rooms. Hotel does have avilable smooking rooms in the inventory and should the guest admint about his/ her smooking preference on check in at the hotel reception, we would be glad to assure such room for the guest. I am sure our Housekeeper will do her best to minimise such experiences and once again, I am sorry that we miss it this time.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Staff is super friendly and courteous.
The location in perfectly in the city centre.
The breakfast to to die it for, don't miss it!!!
There's a spa which is very relaxing and clean.
I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank MatteoFoti

Dear MatteoFoti, I am very gratefull for your excellent evaluation of our hotel and especially great notes about our associates and the service. I am trully proud reading your comment and I will be happy to share it with our associates. Thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw and sharing this review on TripAdvisor.
We all hope to be able to serve you again, when your travel plans will bring you to Warsaw in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Central hotel (twenty minutes flat walk from the Castle) with "standard" excellency Sheraton's five stars features.
Large and spotless silent rooms with slightly small bathrooms, very kind and supportive staff, excellent breakfast facility with a lot of local good food specialties.
Effective dedicated transportation for clients (expect price 2 X standard cab fees, example: to or from Chopin airport: 70 versus average 40 PLZ).
One minor glitch: wi-fi is good but not free. Sheraton would do better here albeit the quality to price ratio stays very high.

Room Tip: ask for a high/top floor.
1  Thank Alfces
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Dear Alfces, I am glad we have deserved so positive review after your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for sharing it on Tripadvisor with other readers. I'am especialy proud reading your great evaluation of our associates and services since this is always the people who make the diference in our business. Let me also to thank you for the note concerning the internet services which in our hotel, similarly to majority five stars hotels in our city, in Classic and Deluxe accomodations are avilable at a charge. I certainly would like to mention here that in all higher categories of our rooms this service is avilable free of charge and purchasing upgraded accomodations you can enjoy free internet together with a bit more comfort of your room, not only in the matter of the room size, - which I stronly recccomend to try out at your next visit with us.
I will be glad to welcome you back in Sheraton Warsaw when your travel will bring you to the City again .
Best regards

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Beautiful hotel. Location was perfect. Food especially breakfast and dinner was excellent. Front desk so very polite and helpful. Includes internet access. Just a perfect visit. Great shower pillows and bed...towels too

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Helayne V, Thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and for your great feedback.
I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and glad you decided to share your experience on TripAdvisor. Thank you for this.
Our Team will be glad to assure same experience at your next visit in our hotel anytime you will be back.