“Sheraton Quality”

Ranked #16 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Melbourne, Australia
“Sheraton Quality”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This hotel is of the usual Sheraton quality so one knows what to expect. My room was very comfortable and clean. Good service at reception, but they tend to be busy all the time, so the usual wait. They could have been more forthcoming with advice on directions to and where to visit. A pleasant location, but quite far from the Old Town, which is the main tourist attraction.
Several free PCs available just off the foyer for guests use was good.

Room Tip: The higher up has a better view of course.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear 1937Max, I am happy to read that you liked your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for selecting our hotel and for this nice TripAdvisor review. Although a walking distance to Old Town from our hotel is about 30 minutes, the walk througn the nicest street of the town called "Nowy Swiat" should compensate it. It is also improtant to mention that second most important turists atraction in Warsaw - Lazienki Park with beautifull "Palace on The Water" is even closer from our hotel and would reccommend also nice walk to this destination while staying in Sheraton Warsaw hotel - closest five star hotel in town to those both key turist points on the Warsaw's city map.
I hope that your positive impressions in our hotel will be the reason to select our hotel again in the future when your travel plans will bring you to our city again.
Executive Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This was my first time in Warsaw and the staff at the Sheraton greatly helped calm any nerves I had about visiting a new country by myself. The hotel staff went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable, "welcome" and safe. They offered recommendataions for site seeing (including a circled map of locales), promptly answered any questions I had and always welcomed me with a smile. I used the business center which was well stocked and maintained, the morning breakfast buffet (yummy!) and looked forward to the 2 free waters I had waiting for me in my freshly cleaned room everyday.

The location was great. I walked to all the tourist "highlights" (even in winter weather) without a problem and felt safe walking around in the evening after work (when it was REALLY dark).

If I have to travel to Warsaw again, I will definately request the Sheraton to stay at again. Thank you Warsaw Sheraton!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Tory Y, It is always a great pleasure and best reward for us, the hoteliers to read such a nice and positive comment of our guest after his stay. Thank you for this and for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel. Our Team will be waiting for your return and do its best to serve you again best we can whenever you will be back in our hotel.
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a pretty solid Sheraton with everything you'd expect. I don't have much I could nitpick about it - one of the elvators seemed to be out and so the cars got backed up, I was asked if I wanted to upgrade and responded yes and never heard an email back, there wasn't a convienent electrical outlet by my bed, and the biggest complaint was my thermostat didn't control the room temperature and it was constantly too cold. These are fairly minor things and I overcame the coldness by bundling up but they keep me from giving the highest rating. I'd stay here again, but probably not in the dead of winter.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear drpsb, Thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and for your good scores in your review and very valuable comments. I am sorry for inconvenience and increased waiting time caused by currently going on renovation in one of our three guests elevators avilable for our guests, yes we know that there is never a good time for such activities which may impact increased waiting time, from the other side, our aim is to constantly to improve our facilities for our guests to assure best experiences and highest quality on the end, please excuse us for this. Also, I would be very gratefull for any returned information concerning your room numer where Air Condition regulation unit require checking by our technicans. Once again, I am sorry for your inconvenience and hope to see you back with us when your travel will bring you again to Warsaw.
artur.zawadzki@sheraton.com
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

This hotel is in a really good location and is well appointed - no complaints here.

My disappointment as a non smoker was that my room on the second floor (which is labelled as non smoking) smelled like someone had smoked a thousand cigarettes in it! My colleague had the same experience - so if you're sensitive to this kind of thing then be warned and make sure you get what you booked.

Room Tip: If you want non smoking you might have to be a little demanding until you find one.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Hopskipandajane, Thank you for your stay in our hotel and your valuable comments. I am sorry for cigarete smell in non smooking room. This issue thanks to your advice has been already adressed to our Housekeeper. In general, our hotel reserves the right to chargé for additional cleaning the guests who do not honour our non smooking regulations in non smooking rooms. Hotel does have avilable smooking rooms in the inventory and should the guest admint about his/ her smooking preference on check in at the hotel reception, we would be glad to assure such room for the guest. I am sure our Housekeeper will do her best to minimise such experiences and once again, I am sorry that we miss it this time.
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Staff is super friendly and courteous.
The location in perfectly in the city centre.
The breakfast to to die it for, don't miss it!!!
There's a spa which is very relaxing and clean.
I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank MatteoFoti
Dear MatteoFoti, I am very gratefull for your excellent evaluation of our hotel and especially great notes about our associates and the service. I am trully proud reading your comment and I will be happy to share it with our associates. Thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw and sharing this review on TripAdvisor.
We all hope to be able to serve you again, when your travel plans will bring you to Warsaw in the future.
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Central hotel (twenty minutes flat walk from the Castle) with "standard" excellency Sheraton's five stars features.
Large and spotless silent rooms with slightly small bathrooms, very kind and supportive staff, excellent breakfast facility with a lot of local good food specialties.
Effective dedicated transportation for clients (expect price 2 X standard cab fees, example: to or from Chopin airport: 70 versus average 40 PLZ).
One minor glitch: wi-fi is good but not free. Sheraton would do better here albeit the quality to price ratio stays very high.

Room Tip: ask for a high/top floor.
1 Thank Alfces
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear Alfces, I am glad we have deserved so positive review after your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for sharing it on Tripadvisor with other readers. I'am especialy proud reading your great evaluation of our associates and services since this is always the people who make the diference in our business. Let me also to thank you for the note concerning the internet services which in our hotel, similarly to majority five stars hotels in our city, in Classic and Deluxe accomodations are avilable at a charge. I certainly would like to mention here that in all higher categories of our rooms this service is avilable free of charge and purchasing upgraded accomodations you can enjoy free internet together with a bit more comfort of your room, not only in the matter of the room size, - which I stronly recccomend to try out at your next visit with us.
I will be glad to welcome you back in Sheraton Warsaw when your travel will bring you to the City again .
Best regards
San Diego, California
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Beautiful hotel. Location was perfect. Food especially breakfast and dinner was excellent. Front desk so very polite and helpful. Includes internet access. Just a perfect visit. Great shower pillows and bed...towels too

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Helayne V, Thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and for your great feedback.
I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and glad you decided to share your experience on TripAdvisor. Thank you for this.
Our Team will be glad to assure same experience at your next visit in our hotel anytime you will be back.