Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
US$115
US$112
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$74
US$57
US$103
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$82
Orbitz.com
1,539 results
All reviewsolive restaurantclub floorold townexcellent hotellazienki parknowy swiatlobby bardeluxe roomfitness centerbusiness tripcomfortable bedscomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are largecentral locationinternetspg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure travel to Warsaw. My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton Warsaw for four nights during a very intense business trip in late October 2013. We are very frequent travelers with discriminating taste and this hotel met our needs brilliantly. This very pleasant stay started with a warm welcome by reception including a personal greeting by the manager Artur Zawadzki. The club floor king room was spacious, quiet, comfortable with excellent amenities. The club was clean, quiet and supported our business meetings very professionally. Food and beverage was delicious, plentiful and available all day. Fitness center was well equipped clean and pleasant for our workouts. The spa was extremely professional and a welcome luxury after a long trip from California. The location was perfect. A short and pleasant walk to the "Old Town" and Castle and close to dining and shopping. Staff was well trained, courteous and very helpful with all aspects of our needs.

Room Tip: Highly recommend the club floor upgrade.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear LadyBizTraveler2014, There is no better reward for me, the hotelier than such a nice note from our guest you have just posted on TripAdvisor. I will be trully happy to assist you again whenever you will be planing to visit Warsaw again.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

What can I say when you book a 5star you expect a 5star. It ticks all the boxes, clean, nice lobby with good facilities n good eating options without leaving the building on a cold day but the room was just ok. You could have been in any other business hotel in the world like a Novhotel / NH hotel. Very stereo type. Don't get me wrong I got great sleeps in a comfortable bed n good hot showers. Everything worked but its not 5 star. I travel the world n have high standards n it was ok for 2 nights on a football trip but I wouldn't come back with my wife. Ok for business but not for pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Cleggy Broon, Thank you for your stay in our hotel and for your valuable comments. Thank you for good notes on our cleanliness, our Restaurants options and comfort of our especialy designed for Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. I am also glad that according to your comment "all have worked well" during your stay in our hotel. Notes about your expectations are very interesting for us so that we can know on where to improve in the future. I would be very interested in any particular suggestions from your side on what would you wisch to see in our rooms to match your expectations. Any comments will be valuable for us.
Again thank you for your stay and feedback.
We will be glad to serve you again
Artur.zawadzki@sheraton.com

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The Sheraton's lobby is not huge, but quite comfortable for several people to meet as compared to many other hotels. The sleeping rooms are very large by American and European standards as we had space to unpack our luggage and put the luggage away. Much less clutter in the rooms without having to jump over luggage to get rom the bed to the bathroom. Rooms are also very clean and comfortable. Front Desk staff is helpful, kind, and multilingual. You shouldn't have much trouble finding someone to speak English, Russian, and several other European languages. Cabs are easy to get here, but many restaurants and shops are also within walking distance. We ordered room service one evening and the food varied. One had a sandwich, which was very good, while the other had spaghetti which was only warm and left a little to be desired as for taste. Other than the pasta, the hotel is great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Travel5856, I am happy to read your notes learning you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for your notes on TripAdvisor reccomending our large, clean and comfortable rooms to the other readers. Thank you also for "pasta" note which I will right away pass on to our Executive Chef for attention.
Sheraton Warsaw team will be waiting to serve you again whenever back in Warsaw in the future
Best regards
Artur Zawadzki\ Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The Sheraton is located right there in the probably nicest area of the city. It is done in style and is very well maintained. Our superior room was very spacious and with a nice design. It was also probably the best value 5 star hotel we ever stayed in. The rate was just over AUD 120 per night. We did not eat breakfast as this was very expensive at around AUD 35 per person. The Some Place Else bar/restaurant on the ground floor has a great atmosphere with live bands. A great place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Dave W,Thank you for your stay with us and this excellent rewiew. Nice to learn that we have exceeded your expectations and your stay over the weekend was great. We will be waiting to serve you again whenever your travel plans will bring you to Warsaw in the future.
Just a side note regarding breakfast offer - on top of regular breakfast offer avilable in our main breakfast room - The Olive Restaurant, we do also serve breakfast in our Lobby Bar, in diference to fixed bufet btreakfast price in main breakfast room, in Lobby Bar you may just select whatever is convenient for you and have good quatity breakfast just as you want it also concerning the price. Strongly reccomend to try it out next time.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 5 days at the beginning of March. Very clean and nicely decorated. The bed was huge and very comfortable, it was almost impossible to get up in the morning! I would reccomend this hotel as its one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. I can only imagine what the club rooms were like!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Helo Bakedbean92, I do appreciate your excellent evaluation of our hotel and I am trully glad we have managed to exceed your expectatioins. Also, great to read about our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. I can reccomend special offer for our Sheraton Club avilable at our Reception.
I am sure you will like it. Once again, thank you for your stay and this great review.