“Great place to stay”

Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Ranked #17 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel as part of a BA city break We knew that the Sheraton chain would be of a very high standard and we have not been disappointed. Very comfortable beds , spotlessly clean. V helpful staff. Amazing choice for breakfast local for all areas of interest and in a quiet area just 15 min walk to main central station and about a 20 min easy stroll to the old town. Bar food in the some place else bar is delicious. Would recommend. Especially when on a saver deal !!!!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Coconutcrush, Thank you for your stay and for this excellent review of our hotel posted on TripAdvisor. I am trully glad we have exceeded your expectations with our spacious rooms, our Breakfast offer and I am also happy to read our Staff was rated very highly.Thank you for sgharing such a positive experience with other readers. We will be waiting to serve you again here in Sheraton Warsaw assuring constantly best level of the service.
Executive Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great location with good public transport links to all main places. Room and beds are very good and well equiped. Good breakfast though can rather busy at times (due to hotel size). Nice bar. Friendly staff in all locations.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank UKPole
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear UKPole, Thank you for this great evaluation of our hotel on TripAdvisor and your stay with us. We will be happy to serve you again here in Sheraton Warsaw hotel any time you will visit your favorite town.
Pozdrawiam z Warszawy
Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I spent two nights on a business trip. On arrival I got free upgrade to a junior suit by polite and attentive reception staff. The price for the night was a real bargain, with breakfast and wifi (could have been faster) included. Everything worked well and was clean. I was surprised with fabric curtains on the shower instead of glass, something you would not expect from a five star hotel. All in all my stay was pleasant and I would probably stay again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear darijaognjenovic, It was nice to read your excellent review after recent stay in our hotel and I would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience using TripAdvisor.
We will be happy to serve you best we can on your return to Sheraton Warsaw Hotel and hope to have a pleasure to greet you on arrival personally.
Best regards
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Arrived early at 11 am and met a super efficient receptionist Martina, we upgraded to executive lounge and we got a lovely room on 6 th floor. Well worth the extra few euro. Hotel was super clean , bar with live music was superb nite club round the corner. The drinks breakfast etc in the exec lounge were fabolous. We didnt eat in restaurants in hotel but appeared to have a great selection and choice. Hotel extremely quiet at night and beds were v comfy. Hotel right in centre never used a taxi at all. Used the sheraton chauffeur back to airport not expensive and as marathon was on he got us quickly around tge city where roads were closed and to the airport on time. Would highly recommend.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Catherine086
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Catherine086, Thank you for spending your valuable time to write this nice review describing your recent stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel. I am trully glad Martyna, our Front Office Supervisor has made so positive impression on you that you decided to share it in your review.
I am also happy our Sheraton Club offer have meet your expectations and would like to thank you for sharing it with other TripAdvisor readers.Your reccomendation of our hotel is the nicest thank you and I will be trully happy to repay for this courtesy at your next arrival to our hotel.
We all will be waiting to serve you again.
San Francisco
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Booked this hotel for two nights as part of the business group so received a much better rate (individual bookings will normally cost double). While the rate was not super high by western standard, the price difference between two nights is drastic. Breakfast and internet are usually extra unless it is negotiated to be included which luckily happens to be our case so absolutely no complaint there.

Hotel is located in a good but not central location. Compared to Marriott and InterContinental which are right in the center of town, this hotel is a bit far off but not a big deal. Facility wise, the property is nice but considering it is a Sheraton, the room (or at least the standard guestroom) is a bit on the bare side with absolutely nothing special. The mini-bar is even locked so guests have no access unless you ask for it, very strange. The room, however, is comfortable and spacious. For a quick two-day stay, it does serve the purpose just fine.

Breakfast is being served at the ground floor restaurant and selection is great with many good quality items. In-room wifi internet quality is pretty good but can be expensive if it is not included in room price. Front desk staff is friendly but quite slow in terms of responding to guest requests - I saw long queues at many occasions and was waiting for quite some time while checking out..... some minor training may be needed.

Overall, it is a good business hotel and will suit most business travelers well. However, I think I will likely use either Marriott or InterContinental hotel next time when I go back to Warsaw again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank SanFranExplorer
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear SanFranExplorer, Thank you for your stay in our hotel and your interesting review.
I am pleased with your high scores and good evaluation of our guest rooms comfort and size. I am also happy you have enjoyed our reach and good quality breakfast offer avilable in The Olive restaurant every day. Taken notes on our Front Desk associates speed of work and the minibar issue will definitely be adressed as of immediately for improvement - I am certainly sorry for this experience. Considering our hotel location however, I realy thing that living right in the neighbourhood of unsafe area of Warsaw's Central Railway station, as few other hotels are located just there, is questionable especialy for foreigners. This by the way is also much further from main Warsaw atractions like the Old Town or Palace on the Water in Lazienki park being much closer to our hotel and accessible by walking. Well, all depends what you prefer. Choice is certainly yours. We will be glad to host you again in Sheraton Warsaw hotel again whenever you decide to be back here.
Wokingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Travelled for a three night break to the Sheraton and stayed in a double room for sole occupancy.
The Sheraton is nicely located in a quiet part of the city ideally located for all the attractions which are within a comfortable 25 minute walk. The bedroom was large and the bed was arguably the most comfortable I have ever experienced in Warsaw. I would go as far as saying I didn t want to leave it in the mornings. I travel to Warsaw once a year and have stayed in many of the top hotels. There is no doubt that the Sheraton is up there with the best. The breakfasts were superb and the bar a pleasant place to have a drink during the day. As this hotel primarily attracts a business clientele, I though the bar prices were within the price I was prepared to pay ( as opposed going to a nearby bar)
Only had one evening meal in the hotel as they had a promotion on a burger menu which was tasty and worth staying in for.
As I was on a leisure break and didn t bring my laptop, it mattered not that the hotel charge for internet usage in rooms. This however, is a bizzare practice as most 5 star hotels in Europe do not charge for this service.
Minor negative points included that my room faced a grim block of flats totally out of place in this attractive area and the fact that the hotel has no swimming pool which has to be a disadvantage for a 5 star hotel in this day and age.

Overall a very comfortable stay and I would recommend the hotel to Warsaw visitors regardless whether on a leisure or business trip.

ps. if possible do as I did and prepay for your breakfast at time of booking. It will save you a small fortune.

Room Tip: High floor room, but be aware you may face a depressing and grim block of flats .
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear polonaiseWindsor, Thank you for spending your time to reccomend our hotel via TripAdvisor to the other readers. I am happy that our Sweet Sleeper beds, our hotel location and our breakfast offer have been evaluated so higly in your review and I am glad it has fulfilled your expectations. Thank you also for few critique notes important for us to know where we can improve.. I am very glad we can count on your return whenever your plans will bring you to Warsaw again and will be happy to serve you again with our team.
Best regards
Clarkston, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for vacation using my upgrade certificates. Excellent location (only a km away from the Old City) and very nice staff service. The hotel is eloquent in and out, and with lots of security. In typical European fashion...Jr Suites are relatively small, but comfortable. The view from the room was horrible...looked into a wall of other windows...lol AC did not work adequately (called three times and never fixed) and the bathroom exhaust fan broken...every time you took a shower the hot air would fill the room and it would take hours for the room to get to a somewhat cool. Beyond these minor irritations I was very pleased with the hotel and definitely would stay again when in the area. The Club Lounge was very well attended and always stocked. Never ran out of food or drinks. The free drinks during 6-8pm was a welcomed relief after a long day of walking and site seeing. TV channel selection was good too compared to other hotels I have stayed in. Give this hotel a try...you will be pleased

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the main square or avenue as the other rooms seem to give you extreme...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear mrmarutiak, Many thanks for this excellent review of our hotel, great notes on our nice Staff and services and certainly our Sheraton Club offer. I am trully glad you have liked it and decided to reccomend to other readers. Also, I have requested already my Engineers to check our Junior Suites exhausts - we do have 10 of tchem in Sheraton Warsaw hotel - and will make sure we do improve here.
We will be waiting to serve you again when back in Warsaw and in mean time, thank you for this great review and your stay in our hotel.