“Sheraton Warsaw Hotel”

Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Ranked #17 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 30 July 2014

A fantastic hotel in a great location in the centre of Warsaw.The rooms are kept to a high standard and very spacious and the staff are very helpful.I would definitely recommend this hotel to stay in for any occasions.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear george f, Thank you for your great reccomendation of our hotel for other readers and for your stay in our hotel. There is no beter reward for us the hoteliers like such a nice comments about our Staff and services like yours. Our Staff and myself will be very happy to serve you again in believing to see you back in Sheraton Warsaw soon.

Dziekuje bardzo
Executive Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,498)

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We went my girlfriend and I to Warsaw for spend 3 days in this beautiful and pretty modern city.

First of all, we have been upgraded to a deluxe room because the didn't have a standard room with a large bed. The room was absolutely awesome! About 40 m2 with some amenities for the guest and everything you need, like maps, services, you have it in the room.

The worse thing in this hotel is the WiFi. It is not possible to have a 5 stars hotel and you just can connect to internet at the lobby and for 45 minutes...and if you want to use the internet in your room you have to pay more.

The location was pretty near from de hotel to the new town (around 10 minutes walking) and the facilities and the building were amazing.

I totally recommend the hotel but they have to do something with the WiFi because the businessman look for a hotel depending if this service is good or not.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear David1391, Thank you for your stay with us and your kind notes about our hotel. I have notticed your comments concering Wi-Fi and would like to mention, that within past week, we have just finised costly project of impriving our Wi-Fi range on the guest floors to meet increasing demand of our customets for trully capable Wi-Fi range in all hotel guest floors areas including all guest rooms. During last week, we have installed adding to our Wi-Fi network number of additional access points on all hotel guest floors investing in modern infrastructure which should help all of our guests to have full satisfaction from Wi-Fi range in our hotel considering growing expectations from this service. I trust you understand that such investments could be possible only when from the other side there are resources for it. And that is one of the reasons why majority of five stars hotels in Warsaw - similarly to our hotel, still do chargé for the internet services in the guest rooms. From the other side, majority of five star hotel hotels in London, NY or Paris also do chargé for Wi-Fi in guest rooms so Warsaw is not exceptional in this matter. In our hotel however only Clasic rooms and Deluxe rooms do have Wi-Fi internet at a chargé. All other higher rooms caregries do have free internet avilable. My reccomendation for you would be just to purchase the room type where the internet is included considering we do have big variety of such options avilable in our hotel. Please note also that even if your choice is to purchase most convenient in pice Classic room, where internet in guest room is not included, our Reception Staff is for your disposal atny time ready to offer convenient options where this service is avilable on quite convenient conditions.
Thank you for your notes on TripAdvisor and again thank you for your stay with us.
I trust my reccomendations will help not only our hotel to meet your expectations in the future
Best regards from Warsaw

Reviewed 27 July 2014

As has been during our previous stays, we love this hotel. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The food is great especially at the hotel's restaurant Someplace Else.
We placed an order from Room Service that was very tasty and was delivered promptly to the room. The hotel deserves all the compliments.
We shall certainly be back!

• Stayed: July 2014
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Israel R, I am trully happy reading your rewiew and together with our Team we will be waiting for your return.
Stay safe and again all the best from Warsaw
Dziekuje

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Stayed for 2 nights whilst on business and room was excellent. Bed very comfortable, large room and spotless. Well situated for eating, plenty of restaurants in the area. Conference facilities were also excellent, plenty of refershments always served on time and very good.

Room Tip: I overlooked the entrance to the hotel, quiet room, 2nd floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Elaine M, I am happy to read your positive post stay comments posted on TripAdvisor about our hotel. I am glad you have decided to share your five star scores for our hotel location, the service and the value using this site and I hope to be able to serve you again in the future whenever your plans will bring you to Warsaw again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Just completed our stay and it was a wonderful experience. The hotel is beautiful and very impressive. We stayed in a Club room on the 6th floor. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. We enjoyed the use of the Club room and the breakfast buffet had an excellent choice. One summer night it was raining so hard and it was cold so we were unable to leave the hotel to eat in Old Town. We had dinner in the hotel sports bar and the food was delicious and we had a lovely dinner and evening. A lot of other guests had the same idea and the restaurant was busy. All staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is located just at the start of the Royal Way. It's fun to walk to see all the sights on the way to the Old Town. After walking it once get a bus ticket and take the bus that stops right in front of the hotel back and forth and any other place you want to go. Loved the location. Will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: Club floor - 6 floor - no noise and very private
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Elaine M, I am gratefull for such an excellent scores posted bz zou for our hotel on TripAdvisor and so nice notes about our hotel Sheraton Club offer as well as superb notes about our Some Place Else bar. I am very happy we have exceeded your expectations and deserved this great rewiew. Thank you in advance for your reccomendations and hope to be able to serve you again best we can here in Sheraton Warsaw Hotel.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I stay here 6-7 times a year. Always at the weekends and always with my family.
There is no free wifi in the room but you can get it in the lobby. The hotel offers computers and a printer. Just down the hall from the lobby.

The rooms are small. But have everything you might need. A closet with and ironing board and a safe. Shower equipment in the bathroom. Paper and some pens on the desk.

The breakfast are expensive so I suggest you go out for it. Luckily the hotel has a very good location. Cafes just across the street!
The hotel has two restaurants near the lobby. My favourite is The Hangout. Delicious food with bands playing in the evening. A lovely way to start or end your stay.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank juliagR3913IZ

Dear Julia G, Thank you for your kind review and your loyalty to our hotel. Nice to read your positive notes about us proven by your frequent weekends returns. We will be happy to serve you again whenever coming back. I do reccomend trying out our Sheraton Club offer. Hope you will like complimentary services avilable for all Club Level guests starting from comfortable Club Lounge access for breakfast, all day snacks and evening coctails, free internet (wi - fi and wired) and our dedicated Club Concierge ready to assist you.
Hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I'll start with the Cons:
I stayed here with two other people in July. We booked on expedia for three adults. I did not think to check the hotel details about the bed situation, assuming that there would be a couch or cot for the third person. We checked in and the reception desk informed me that i have a choice between a king bed or two single beds! I asked if there was a couch or a cot and he told me the cot would be an extra cost. We have stayed at plenty of other hotels, lots of which cost less than the Sheraton, and they always offer a cot for the third person free of charge. We stayed in Prague and Krakow before we got to Warsaw and both hotels offered cots that didn't cost us extra. We were forced to stay on two single beds for three nights because staying in one bed with two other adults is not what all of us were expecting.
There is no free wi-fi. I have stayed in Sheraton hotels in North America and they have always offered free in-suite wifi with no extra cost. They told us it would cost us extra if we wanted wifi in our room. The only free wifi was in the lobby. Everywhere we went, coffee shops, the mall etc. offered free wifi. I don't understand why this hotel couldn't give us wifi in our rooms when tons of other places offered it for free.
The rooms are not insulated very well. We heard noise from the road and from the hallway, even though the windows were shut. We had a room facing the front of the hotel and heard people yelling at night. We were on the second floor and could hear what the people were yelling.
The good things we liked was that the AC system worked well. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was nice. The hotel looked very nice. The location was good, walk-able to old town square, the train station, the mall etc.
If it weren't for the bed situation, I would have given four stars. Free wifi would have bumped that up to five stars. It's the 21st Century, with so many other hotels/coffee shops/malls etc offering free wifi, this hotel should do that as well. This is a great hotel if you have two people or if you don't mind going without internet for a while. For people who want to get a hold of their loved ones half way around the world, with the time change, it's not feasible to go to the lobby to get a message to them in the middle of the night.

Room Tip: Confirm the beds and/or cots that you will have prior to booking. Cots are an extra cost. Wifi is al...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melanie H
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Melanie H, I would like to thank you for your stay in our hotel and for your rewiew.
Sad that despite of your positive notes about our rooms, cleanliness, hotel location and our Staff we have not deserved higher rating. Although please let me comment here that cost of extra bed is announced on all our internet pages and since I read about the source of your reservation in your review, information about cost of extra bed is also avilable there.
Also concerning Wi-Fi Internet , please be adviced that our hotel similarly to majority of five star hotels in the city do chargé for in room wi-fi. We do have however many options where in room wi-fi is avilable for our guests withour an extra chargé. Most suitable for you likely would be just making your reservation for a higher than Clasic room category. The internet chargé is applied only in Clasic and Deluxe rooms in our hotel, other higher rooms categories have this service included in the price. All in all, I am glad that the services which you have selected and decided to have avilable when making your reservation, were evaluated positively. Thank you for your time to share your review and hope to be able to serve you again whenever back in Warsaw