“Fabulous Experience”

Ranked #16 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The service and standards at this hotel exceed expectations and is certainly marvellous value for money. I had reservations before we travelled as I normally like a smaller boutique hotel. I rarely return to a hotel however this one will be the exception. Well done to all. Patti

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear 784Patti, What a nice review and excellent comments. You have made may day today.
I am trully happy reading your great review. Please do no not hesitate and write to me when planing to be back in Sheraton Warsaw, I will be happy to look personally for something special for your return to make your stay with us even more comfortable next time.
Thank you a lot for this excellent notes
Best regards from Warsaw
Executive Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Over the past 4 years I have frequently stayed at Sheraton in Warsaw. Whilst setting up a new company I needed a base where I could meet with new potential partners and employees before having our own office.
The Club Lounge is the perfect place for small one-to-one/small group meetings and for working. The Club Lounge also has got one of the best breakfast, lunch and evening buffets and the staff is extremely service oriented giving you a fantastic good service and support. From a location point of view Sheraton Warsaw is in the middle of the city with both city and park facilities in walking distance. The rooms are all nice in a good standard and clean. I will continue to use Sheraton when in Warsaw.

Room Tip: Choose a Club Level room that will give you access to the Lounge, unless of course you are a SPG Pla...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank hasbinfat
Dear hasbinfat, At first let me thank you for your continuese loyalty to our hotel. I am glad you have decided to write this great review about our hotel and I am gratefull for your excellent evaluation of our Club lounge and Club Concierge's shared on TripAdvisor.
We will be doing our best to continue offering best service to you and your guests and I will be happy to assit you personally whenever needed.
Bryan, Texas
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Spent two nights at the Sheridan Warsaw as part of a pre-cruise extension with Grand Circle River Cruises. Our room was large, very clean with all the amenities you are likely to need with comfortable king size bed and large bathroom. The lobby is large and very busy due to tour groups and business guest. Staff were attentive and helpful. The Old Town is about a 30 minute walk with one main road which runs in front of the hotel leading to it . After about 10 minutes on this road, you come to a colorful historic area with many shops and restaurants. Taxis are common and inexpensive. Across from a side street as you exit the hotel is a fairly large grocery store selling a wide variety of products including snacks, sodas, beer and wine. There is also a liqueur store across two streets in front of hotel. We had dinner in a recommended restaurant, the Adler, three blocks from the hotel. Restaurant serves very good Polish dishes and reminded me of a German beer hall. We enjoyed our stay at the Sheridan which I thought had a certain charm and elegance

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MJSellers
Dear MJSellers, Thank you for such a nice notes about our hotel and surrounding parks, restaurants and turists atractions. I am happy reading that you have enjoyed your stay.
We will be delighted to host you again in Sheraton Warsaw hotel whenever your travel plans will bring you to the city again.
Dziekuje and cest regards from Warsaw
Basel, Switzerland
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Just spent 4 days at this hotel for business purposes, and definitely will consider it as my base for my future stays in Warsaw.
Rooms are very clean and all the staff is extremely nice and responsive, way more than in an average hotel.
I did't have the chance to try the restaurant, but tried many hotel services and that have been very good. A great positive note is provided by people at reception, like Martina, super efficient in suggesting and booking amenities in town (restaurant, bars, cars...).

Room Tip: I had a Starwood room on 4th floor, extremely quiet, perfect.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Fons82, Thank you for wroting so nicely about our hotel and our Reception associates.
I am very happy reading that Martyna deserved your special recognition and this allowes me to nominate her for our Emplotee of The Month award.
Such anice wordz like yours after the stay, are nicest thing and best reward for us , the hoteliers.
Thank you for this and hope to be able to serve you again soon.
Dziekuje bardzo
Best reagrds
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I had stayed at this hotel for 3 nights from June 15, 2014. The hotel's room and facilities were excellent. The front desk staff members were efficient and courteous. We had no problem communicating with them in English. Foods at the Olive Restaurant and the Bar Someplace Else were very tasty. The Link@sheraton, the hotel's free business center with free wi-fi at the lobby, was very good. It had 4 desktops connected to a printer and internet, allowing us easy access to internet and e-mail service. It was a perfect facility for online airline check-in and printing boarding passes. This hotel was not surrounded by shops or restaurants. But there were a small grocery store and a bakery shop right in front of the hotel's front entrance. In addition, with about 8~10 minutes of walk from the hotel, we could reach a section of the city where numerous restaurants and cafes with diverse foods and drinks were concentrated. We could also reach this area by a bus near the hotel (1 bus stop away). The real advantage of staying at this hotel was its location. It was in a quiet location away from noisy city center or the Old Town. And yet, we could easily reach the city center and the Old Town by bus and tram. Combination of about 4 minutes walk and a few minutes of tram ride could take us to Warszawa Centralna (Warsaw Central Train Station). Above all, this hotel's location was perfect for us, because we were in Warsaw to visit Chopin related sites and to have an excursion to Krakow. We used 72 hour public transportation pass for our bus rides to visit Chopin related sites. From the bus stop near the hotel, bus # 116, 166, 180 or 503 would quickly take us to Chopin Statue in Lazienki Park. Bus # 100, 116, 180, 195, or 222 from the bus stop near the hotel could easily take us to Chopin Museum, Chopin University of Music, Old Town, and University of Warsaw area where we could visit Chopin's Family Drawing Room (Chopin Parlor) and Holy Cross Church with Chopin's heart inside a main pillar. We strongly recommend Sheraton Warsaw Hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jae L
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Jae L, I am very grateful for your excellent review of our hotel and such a nice describtion of our facilities and location with all atractions of our city interesting for turists and travelers. I am happy we have made your stay comfortable and deserves this nice words of appreciation from you. Thank you for this and for your stay in our hotel which as I trust will not be the last one since our team will be waiting to serve you best we can on your return at any time in the future.
All the best from Warsaw
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We have been in the Sheraton for one week.
I have only warm words to say about this hotel. The rooms are spaciuos and bright, nicely furnished. The stuff is very helpful. Breakfast is excellent. Very reccomended .

One problem which left us unease was the fact that wi-fi in the rooms is not free of charge. All good hotels we stayed at last years didn't charged us for wi-fi. This was very disapointing.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Shoshi L, Let me thank you for your stay and this nice evaluation of our property. I am happy you liked our rooms, location and our nice Staff. I would like to also thank you for posting such a great rewiew of our hotel on TripAdvisor, therefore, please write to me when planing your next trip to Warsaw and I will persoanly take care for one time offer allowing you to experience one of many offers we have avilable of upgraded accomodations in a higher category room where Wi-Fi is included. I believe, you will like it to the extend, you will not hesitate to reserve it next time. Hope to see you back in Sheraton Warsaw hotel soon.
Best regards
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Had to stop here overnight for a business meeting. The main restaurant was closed for refurbishment, the main buffet restaurant was closed for a private group. This forced everyone to the bar to eat but there appeared to no additional staff to cope and we sat for 20 mins before we were even acknowledged. I have to say that once we were the food was very good and the staff attentive. They needed some help really!

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Mark P, Thank you for your rewiew and this valuable information which was already sent to adequate Manager for information and better planing next time. I am sorry for your experience and would like to tahnk you for the note statin that when service arrived this was matching your expectations. We will work to avoid such situations as described in your rewiew for the future.
Best regards from Warsaw