“Visit Warsaw!”

Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Ranked #17 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed in room 670 which was spacious with 2 Queen sized beds, perfect for friends travelling together. It was quiet and comfortable, once we adjusted air conditioning and fresh air as needed!

We had a very warm welcome to the Club area from Patricia and help with internet access from her. she impressed us by remembering us and our room number 4 days later and was very helpful - and smiling - really good service!

The gym was good and the staff member there helpful too.

The hotel is in a good location, perfect for walking straight up Nowy Swiat to the Old Town and down to explore too.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Jennifer L, I am very happy to read you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as about Patrycja helpfulness and service oriented approach you have experienced. I will be happy to nominate her to Employee Of The month award basing on your nice comments and I am sure she will be happy same as I am rteading your kind notes.
Thank you for those nice words of appreciation and for your stay with us.
Hope also, to have a Chance to welcome you back soon
Executive Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,498)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

... but the last little bit is missing. The air-conditioning in my room was poor, and so was my night.

The morning in the well-equipped gym helped to overcome the frustration, and so did breakfast in the club lounge. And the reception desk is always a nice experience here.

All in all a very nice hotel in a very nice location.

Room Tip: I think the club rooms are good value for money.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Joerg W, Thank you for your valuable time spared to write about your experience. I am very sorry for your discomfort caused by faulty AirConditioning unit. We do have great technical team able to fix such deficiency succefully so if only reported to our attention I trust this technical issue was already resolved. Please let our Front Office Manager know your past experience on next arrival and we will look for best way to make your upcoming stay most comfortable.
Thank you also for great notes about our Club Lounge, our Sheraton Fitness and our associates.
Hope to have a Chance to welcome you back with us soon

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The service and standards at this hotel exceed expectations and is certainly marvellous value for money. I had reservations before we travelled as I normally like a smaller boutique hotel. I rarely return to a hotel however this one will be the exception. Well done to all. Patti

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear 784Patti, What a nice review and excellent comments. You have made may day today.
I am trully happy reading your great review. Please do no not hesitate and write to me when planing to be back in Sheraton Warsaw, I will be happy to look personally for something special for your return to make your stay with us even more comfortable next time.
Thank you a lot for this excellent notes

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Over the past 4 years I have frequently stayed at Sheraton in Warsaw. Whilst setting up a new company I needed a base where I could meet with new potential partners and employees before having our own office.
The Club Lounge is the perfect place for small one-to-one/small group meetings and for working. The Club Lounge also has got one of the best breakfast, lunch and evening buffets and the staff is extremely service oriented giving you a fantastic good service and support. From a location point of view Sheraton Warsaw is in the middle of the city with both city and park facilities in walking distance. The rooms are all nice in a good standard and clean. I will continue to use Sheraton when in Warsaw.

Room Tip: Choose a Club Level room that will give you access to the Lounge, unless of course you are a SPG Pla...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank hasbinfat

Dear hasbinfat, At first let me thank you for your continuese loyalty to our hotel. I am glad you have decided to write this great review about our hotel and I am gratefull for your excellent evaluation of our Club lounge and Club Concierge's shared on TripAdvisor.
We will be doing our best to continue offering best service to you and your guests and I will be happy to assit you personally whenever needed.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Spent two nights at the Sheridan Warsaw as part of a pre-cruise extension with Grand Circle River Cruises. Our room was large, very clean with all the amenities you are likely to need with comfortable king size bed and large bathroom. The lobby is large and very busy due to tour groups and business guest. Staff were attentive and helpful. The Old Town is about a 30 minute walk with one main road which runs in front of the hotel leading to it . After about 10 minutes on this road, you come to a colorful historic area with many shops and restaurants. Taxis are common and inexpensive. Across from a side street as you exit the hotel is a fairly large grocery store selling a wide variety of products including snacks, sodas, beer and wine. There is also a liqueur store across two streets in front of hotel. We had dinner in a recommended restaurant, the Adler, three blocks from the hotel. Restaurant serves very good Polish dishes and reminded me of a German beer hall. We enjoyed our stay at the Sheridan which I thought had a certain charm and elegance

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MJSellers

Dear MJSellers, Thank you for such a nice notes about our hotel and surrounding parks, restaurants and turists atractions. I am happy reading that you have enjoyed your stay.
We will be delighted to host you again in Sheraton Warsaw hotel whenever your travel plans will bring you to the city again.
Dziekuje and cest regards from Warsaw

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Just spent 4 days at this hotel for business purposes, and definitely will consider it as my base for my future stays in Warsaw.
Rooms are very clean and all the staff is extremely nice and responsive, way more than in an average hotel.
I did't have the chance to try the restaurant, but tried many hotel services and that have been very good. A great positive note is provided by people at reception, like Martina, super efficient in suggesting and booking amenities in town (restaurant, bars, cars...).

Room Tip: I had a Starwood room on 4th floor, extremely quiet, perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Fons82, Thank you for wroting so nicely about our hotel and our Reception associates.
I am very happy reading that Martyna deserved your special recognition and this allowes me to nominate her for our Emplotee of The Month award.
Such anice wordz like yours after the stay, are nicest thing and best reward for us , the hoteliers.
Thank you for this and hope to be able to serve you again soon.
Dziekuje bardzo
Best reagrds

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I had stayed at this hotel for 3 nights from June 15, 2014. The hotel's room and facilities were excellent. The front desk staff members were efficient and courteous. We had no problem communicating with them in English. Foods at the Olive Restaurant and the Bar Someplace Else were very tasty. The Link@sheraton, the hotel's free business center with free wi-fi at the lobby, was very good. It had 4 desktops connected to a printer and internet, allowing us easy access to internet and e-mail service. It was a perfect facility for online airline check-in and printing boarding passes. This hotel was not surrounded by shops or restaurants. But there were a small grocery store and a bakery shop right in front of the hotel's front entrance. In addition, with about 8~10 minutes of walk from the hotel, we could reach a section of the city where numerous restaurants and cafes with diverse foods and drinks were concentrated. We could also reach this area by a bus near the hotel (1 bus stop away). The real advantage of staying at this hotel was its location. It was in a quiet location away from noisy city center or the Old Town. And yet, we could easily reach the city center and the Old Town by bus and tram. Combination of about 4 minutes walk and a few minutes of tram ride could take us to Warszawa Centralna (Warsaw Central Train Station). Above all, this hotel's location was perfect for us, because we were in Warsaw to visit Chopin related sites and to have an excursion to Krakow. We used 72 hour public transportation pass for our bus rides to visit Chopin related sites. From the bus stop near the hotel, bus # 116, 166, 180 or 503 would quickly take us to Chopin Statue in Lazienki Park. Bus # 100, 116, 180, 195, or 222 from the bus stop near the hotel could easily take us to Chopin Museum, Chopin University of Music, Old Town, and University of Warsaw area where we could visit Chopin's Family Drawing Room (Chopin Parlor) and Holy Cross Church with Chopin's heart inside a main pillar. We strongly recommend Sheraton Warsaw Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jae L
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Jae L, I am very grateful for your excellent review of our hotel and such a nice describtion of our facilities and location with all atractions of our city interesting for turists and travelers. I am happy we have made your stay comfortable and deserves this nice words of appreciation from you. Thank you for this and for your stay in our hotel which as I trust will not be the last one since our team will be waiting to serve you best we can on your return at any time in the future.
All the best from Warsaw