Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
3,217 results
All reviewsunknown soldierpilsudski squaremirrored ceilingold townluxury roomgreat hotelswimming poolconcierge serviceperfect locationjunior suitesteam roomfive star hotelthe air conditioningexcellent breakfastnowy swiatmodern hotelmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Enjoyed the stay. Hotel was 5 minute walk to Royal Way, 10 minutes to Castel Square, so you can escape the crowds but still be close. Staff very helpful, hotel was light and airy so led to a relaxed atmosphere

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Concierge_Sofitel, Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Sofitel Warsaw Victoria and for taking the time to share your opinion with us and other TripAdvisor users.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you were kind to leave such a wonderful comment following your stay. As you kindly mentioned our hotel is very well located as it offers convenient walks to most tourist attractions, while also offering peace and quite. This combination makes our hotel one of the best places to stay in the Polish capital, no matter whether you are staying for business or leisure purposes.

I hope you will visit us again.

Kind Regards,
Adrian Kołba
Guest Relations & Concierge

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel many times. The new rooms are nice but you have to pay extra to get one of the renovated ones. I wouldn't like to stay in the old rooms. I asked before we went there for a nice room as it was our wedding anniversary. The room was the usual - facing another rooms. Only when I complaint about the aircon not working (very hot room!) they changed our room (the same standard) and suddenly there was a view for a change so the rooms were available but no one bothered to actually check. I still have to pay for two nights of upgrade even with not working air-conditioning. I wish I celebrated my anniversary in a different hotel.
Breakfast is nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Concierge_Sofitel, Guest Relations & Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Aniamans,
Thank you for having chosen Sofitel Warsaw for your recent stay and thank you for sharing your experience. We do appreciate every Guests' comment as it is a precious tool to learn how to better respond to our Guests expectations.
I wish to apologize for the airconditioning that wasn't working efficiently in your room. I also see that the way we managed your requests was not satisfactory. Let me then share your experience with our Front Office and Guest Relations team in order to avoid such situation in the future.
We would love to have you back as our Guest again and all our team is at your disposal for any assistance you may require.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've stayed several times at Sofitel Warsaw in 2012 and 2013. It's located minutes walk from the Old Town, great spot for visiting. Rooms are spacious, bed is comfy however carpet and green sofa looked a bit outdated.
Bathroom is spacious, functional with all quality toiletries you might need. They have an excellent gym and pool area.The breakfast buffet is generous and service is just outstanding.

The restaurant, bar and room service are a overpriced, even comparing to other hotels in Warsaw. It's better to go out and try one of the quality restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sentaa,
Thank you for having chosen the Sofitel Warsaw for your recent stay in Warsaw and for taking the time to leave your comments. Your opinion is very important for us and helps us to continuously improve our service.
I especially thank you for your positive note regarding our staff. It is very pleasant and motivates us to become even better in the future.
Let me also inform that our restaurant offers for example a three course business lunch for 35 PLN.
I do hope that we will have the chance of serving you again very soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

A nice hotel located in the city center, i spent a week there which was maybe to long considering the things to do in the city but thehotel was really nice with a great pool, the breakfast is good as well

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Beuz-7,
Thank you so much for having stayed in our Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel and for taking the time to share your great experience with other Tripadvisor users.
We are delighted to know that you appreciate our good location just in between of the modern city center and Warsaw top sightseeing.
Knowing that you also enjoyed our culinary offerings as well as our relaxation areas, I hope that we did provide you with a magnifique experience, which is our aim.
Hoping that we will soon have the chance of welcoming you back I remain at your disposal for any assistance you may require,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Currently staying at sofitel Victoria with 2 Kids. It is our Second time in warsaw but The first time in sofitel.
We re enjoying at pleasant stay in the nice hotel. It is close to all main attraction and the breakfast is fantastic.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Concierge_Sofitel, Guest Relations & Concierge at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Frederiek 7676,
Thank you for staying in our Sofitel Warsaw just recently and for taking the time to leave your comments at Tripadvisor.com. Your opinion is very important for us and helps us to continuously improve our service.
I’m very happy that you appreciate our location which combines easy access to history and modernity and that you liked the comfort we provide. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our generous breakfast buffet as well.
I do hope that you will soon come back for another wonderful experiences in Warsaw and remain at your entire disposal for any assistance,