Babka Tower Suites
Hotels.com
US$147
US$114
  • Pool
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Room Service
US$86
US$80
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I,m very dissapointed by chosing Babka Tower apartment ,we came at the night ,and intend to stay 4 nights ,paid in advance over 250 Euro
Inside we found ,smell ,dirty ,internet connection by cable which was 0.50 m long and connact to the tv cable service
bathroom is ugly

I will not recommend this ugly ,dirty apartments to anybody

Room Tip: not do any choise escape
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Miroslaw B
Reviewed 29 January 2011

First of all, never take a room that ends with a "A" or "B" - that would mean you will sleep in an appartment that is connected to another one with a thin wall and thin doors. Which means you will hear every SINGLE word said behind the door. I had the "luck" to experience a party in the other part of the appartment, music, sex, everything as if it had been happening in my own room. I talked about it with the staff in the morning and they just said: oh, they've already left. Not even a "sorry". My colleagues had a broken bed in their app. and it also did not seem to be any problem for the staff. The very same staff charged my credit card and was blocking some money on it, not even informing me about it and telling me how much they block.
The smell in my room was also quite strange (OK in my colleagues' room;). Cool that every room has Internet access and a computer.
Still, not worth the price.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank oryginal1
Reviewed 12 October 2010

This place is the worst place I ever stayed! These people are ordinary scammers!! I booked a room in one of the appartments under westin appartments. They said they were the same people and they are. They said i didn't showed up and they let me pay double. These people are just allowed to go on and everybody knows in the building and on booking.com! I only had to stay one night in warsaw so i didn't check the reviews otherwise i would not have stayed there!

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank ErikW3
Reviewed 30 July 2010

If you want to stay in Warsaw this is the best place as you live in an apartment with kitchen and bathroom, have great views from window. There is also good shopping centre in walking distance, doctors, banks, etc.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AvaR2
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I haven't stayed in this hotel; I gave up after booking. You know how every hotel makes a pre-authorisation on your credit card to make sure they can charge it if you don't show up? It's the first hotel I've ever had a problem with it. They say they can't use my card. Ok, I have another one. Sorry, we can't use this one either. We went through 3 different credit cards this way (Amex, Visa, MC). Their only advice was "you need to go to your bank and sort it out". Ok, funny given that I was booking 4 other hotels at the same time without any problems, but I did that and found out that the problem was clearly on their side. So I ask them again if there's any way, can I just pay upon arrival or something, but no - "go to your bank and sort it out". Then they cancel my reservation (I was pretty fed up with them by then anway so didn't shed many tears) but followed up with a nasty letter how I broke the contract, how they'll sue me, and so on. Geez, I don't think they'll be in the hotel business for long with this attitude and I definitely don't want to set my foot anywhere near that place.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business