“Babka Tower is great place to stay”
Review of Babka Tower Suites

Babka Tower Suites
Ranked #94 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
“Babka Tower is great place to stay”
Reviewed 30 July 2010

If you want to stay in Warsaw this is the best place as you live in an apartment with kitchen and bathroom, have great views from window. There is also good shopping centre in walking distance, doctors, banks, etc.

Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AvaR2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I haven't stayed in this hotel; I gave up after booking. You know how every hotel makes a pre-authorisation on your credit card to make sure they can charge it if you don't show up? It's the first hotel I've ever had a problem with it. They say they can't use my card. Ok, I have another one. Sorry, we can't use this one either. We went through 3 different credit cards this way (Amex, Visa, MC). Their only advice was "you need to go to your bank and sort it out". Ok, funny given that I was booking 4 other hotels at the same time without any problems, but I did that and found out that the problem was clearly on their side. So I ask them again if there's any way, can I just pay upon arrival or something, but no - "go to your bank and sort it out". Then they cancel my reservation (I was pretty fed up with them by then anway so didn't shed many tears) but followed up with a nasty letter how I broke the contract, how they'll sue me, and so on. Geez, I don't think they'll be in the hotel business for long with this attitude and I definitely don't want to set my foot anywhere near that place.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Williamek

Travellers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

Travellers also viewed these Warsaw hotels
Śródmieście Północne
Royal Route Residence
Royal Route Residence
#51 of 123 in Warsaw
Castle Inn
#27 of 123 in Warsaw
My Warsaw Residence
#101 of 123 in Warsaw

Been to Babka Tower Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Babka Tower Suites

Property: Babka Tower Suites
Address: Ul. Aleja Jana Pawla II 80/D44 | Reception 10th floor / Section D / Penthouse D44, Warsaw 00-175, Poland
Region: Poland > Central Poland > Mazovia Province > Warsaw > Muranów
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #94 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Babka Tower Suites 3*
Babka Tower Suites is located in the center of the main thoroughfares of Warsaw Avenue John Paul II 80 next Arkadia Shopping Center. Trams, buses at hand. Metro and Railway Station Gdansk 200 meters from us. Directions from Airports Chopin WAW 8 km Train Station Connecting the West or indirect through Central Station then Metro to Station Gdansk. Directions from Airports Modlin WMI 29 km directly by train to Gdansk Railway Station. We offer attractive, spacious rooms, apartments, suites fully equipped with the capabilities of viewing the city, coffee and tea in the rooms free of charge, fast free internet WiFi, work desk, flat screen TV, cable / satellite, radio alarm clock, CD player, kitchenette or full kitchen with kitchen crockery, cutlery, fridge or minibar, electric kettle, iron, washing machine or washer-dryer and much more. Next to us just some of Holmes Place - personal training, group, gym, fitness. The resort Inflancka team swimming pools, indoor swimming pool, discovered, aerobics, swimming lessons, sauna, steam, massage, spa, fitness center, water slide, water cascades. Cinema City-the-art cinema 15 climate conference and 2,800 spectators, top notch sound systems, the most comfortable seats, the most modern available technology of films and cinema cafe and bar ... The reception Tour Desk, hotel reservations, excursions in Warsaw, Poland. Directories tourist maps as much as possible are also available and free of charge. Reservations online on web page BabkaTower than book online. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Babka Tower Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.