“ok, for short business trips”
Review of Reytan Hotel

Reytan Hotel
Ranked #59 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Germany
“ok, for short business trips”
Reviewed 18 December 2008

The hotel is clean, the staff is helpful, knows the cityand has good bar recommendations, and speaks good english. It is in a district to the south, not in the center. The internet and breakfast is quite ok. Bad thing was the broken lift, with my room in the 4th floor....ok, it saves the fitness studio. ;-)
It is a little bad in terms of value for money, at ca. 110 Euro per night.

• Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Eikoor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hertfordshire UK
Reviewed 5 April 2008

A modern comfortable and well located hotel in central Warsaw. Frequent trams about 100 m away, to city centre and the Old Town. We arrived very early off a train from Minsk and Reception were happy to let us have our room at 0700 and for us to have breakfast.
Comfortable, quiet ,well fitted room and bathroom, good breakfasts, pleasant staff. Unless you want a super luxe Western chain hotel, we doubt you could better this for quality or value.

• Liked — comfortable clean quiet, convenient location
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank simmotours
rotterdam
Reviewed 25 June 2007

Booked the hotel via bookings.com, and requested a pick-up from the trainstation. This was not confirmed, and no reply was received to my
email with this request. This was after all not a problem, as tram 19 took me there in about 10 minutes from Central Station. Check-in was quite slow, but the room was okay. Restaurant is on the first floor, and is a bit strange - they have also tables in the elevator lobby and in some spaces that used to be hotelrooms. Did not try the food, but had a good breakfast.

Receptionstaff friendly and helpfull, although once they gave me a wrong tramnumber for getting to the Arkadia shopping mall (is also nr. 19). All in all still a good, comfortable hotel. Still, I did prefer the old Europeskii!

• Liked — Location and price
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled solo
2 Thank jwmrtd
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2006

During last eight years, we stayed at Reytan hotel eight times, each year when we traveled to Warsaw. Staying in Reytan hotel is like staying at home (even the smell is like the smell of your home, and curtains are washed frequently!) and we have not experienced such friendly service before. All our requests were handled quickly and professionally. The hotel director's hand is clearly visible.
The hotel has an excellent location, not far from downtown Warsaw and lovely Lazienki park, yet it is in a quiet neighborhood and surrounded by many small stores. We have booked another stay in June, 2006 and are looking forward to it!

• Stayed May 2005
8 Thank T0masz
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 October 2005

Last year after while traveling from the US, my mother had a stroke in Poland. My Father was with my Mother and needed assistance from my sister and I to help aid my mother and arrange travel back to the USA. We were directed to the Hotel Reytan as a place to stay during my mothers stay in the hospital in Warsaw. The Hotel Reytan was approximately 1.5 miles from the hospital where my mother was. The staff at the hotel was fantastic and very sympathetic towards my family. We had many incoming messages and the front desk handled the calls very professionally. We had many questions regarding the area and places we could go to exchange money and get food. The Hotel has an excellent restaraunt, but we could not afford to eat out every night because we didn't know how long my Mother would be staying. The Hotel Reytan management offered us a discounted rate due to our hardship, which was greatly appreciated. The Hotel Reytan offers a daily breakfast which included various cuisines from most of Europe as far as I could tell. The breakfast is included in the price of the room. I still remember how much I appreciated the fact we didn't have to worry about at least that one meal every day. Finally, after 2 weeks of being in Poland, the hospital where my Mother was staying released her. Within 4 days of that notice we all were home. My Family and I still remember the hospitailty and sympathy offered by the Hotel Reytan staff and will not forget it. Should the occasion arise for us to visit Warsaw again, we will definately stay at the Hotel Reytan.

• Stayed October 2004, travelled on business