“Very Good but...”

Ranked #22 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
Porto, Portugal
“Very Good but...”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The Hotel is very good.The rooms are very good, the service is also very good. The Staff is very professional. The breakfast is excellent.The only problem is that you have to pay to use the internet,which is something that is not norma these days.For example, I´ve stayed on the radisson Blu in Tallin and in Riga ,and in both hotels the internet was free.

Besides that, i recommend this hotel to everyone.It´s close to the center, and there very good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Ada R, Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
We thank you very much for your comments. . We offer free internet for all our guests all over the world so we are surprise to hear that you paid for it. In order to solve this situation pls kindly conatct us on the following email: dorota.lesiewicz@radissonblu.com,
with best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Canada, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I had stayed at this hotel for one night.
It is a 5 star hotel, but the lobby is rather small for this rank.
I am disappointed that the staff not seem to be friendly and helpful.
Room is clean and spacious, and free wifi is provided.
Breakfast is great and location is good.
Next time, I will try other 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Request for a higher floor room to get a better view.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
We do appreciate your feedback, we will look into your comments, Thank you for sharing with us, with best regards,
Paris, France
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My stay was really confortable. The bed is excellent, the room quite old but well clean. And it's really quiet. All the staff were kind. The restaurant is good. It's not to far from the old center (about 15min to go) the hotel taxi service is quite expensive for short transfers. But it's ok for the airport.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

We do appreciate your comments, we thank you very much for them, with best regards,
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff all over the hotel mainly very good. My room was a good size, quiet and was comfortable. The curtains were dark as well so the sunlight didn't wake me. The pool area was ok but could have done with some-one watching over it (especially the hot tub). about 25 mins to the old town and about 10 mins to the local shopping centre, once you've found your way.
I would definatly stay again.

Room Tip: Check for upgrades to suites, my friend did at not much cost.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Ada R, Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
We thank you very much for your comments - your feedabck is great and we do appreciate you taking your time. We do hope for hosting you again.
Best regards,
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Is the worst hotel in years.The rooms are very hot and the air conditioner is weak and completely inefficient. that is because in many hotels they put the air conditioner at a high temperature to save money on electricity. You can protest, but nobody does anything because they know the hotel policy. If you like to sleep and sweating at the same time, it is a place for you!
The pool is very small and it is disrespectful to call it pool.The pool is not for swimming only for get wet. Also no where to sit, there are only 3 chairs that are always busy.
The only decent thing is the breakfast, but not so much as to make you forget all the bad thinks.
This hotel is a joke-

Room Tip: Before you made a reservation, ask, ask and ask. Don't be impressed by the photos of the hotel w...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank blueheat
Dorota L, Manager at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Blueheat,

Thank you for taking the time and placing the review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with the temperature in your room during last hot days which actually brought the record temperatures in Poland since years.
Even that our air-conditioning system have been very much overloaded, I would like to assure you that we did our utmost to provide our guests with the most possible comfort temperature as well in the rooms and public areas. Also, we did not receive any complaints about to high temperature in the guest rooms during this period. The temperature in the room could have been increased by opening the window or the outside sun-blinds...
There is not much I can do about the size of the pool, however would like to confirm that there are are 10 relaxing beds provided in this area as well as few chairs.
I am glad to hear you have enjoyed the breakfast.

I do hope that overall your stay in Warsaw was enjoyable and pleasant.

Kind regards
Dorota Lesiewicz
Director of Operations
Radisson BLu Centrum Hotel
Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Good location, very good restaurant, as well as breakfast.
The room is amazing, if you don´t get only five star-hotels of course, otherwise you are familiar to this king of environment and may think it is not that good.
It was my first time at one of the radisson hotels.
I recommend it!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Ada R, Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you very much for taking your time and wrtitting the comment, we are happy that we met your expecations.
Best regards
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My stay in this hotel didn't start very well. I have arrived around midnight after a delayed flight only to find out that the hotel was overbooked and they didn't have a room for me. The front desk person has apologized and offered to move me to another Radisson Blu hotel (Sobieski). I wasn't thrilled about it because I was tired and hungry plus Sobieski is not in such a nice location and I didn't find it as nice as Centrum. However, since I didn't have a choice I moved. the good thing was that the next morning I wa smoved to Centrum, they offered me free breakfast for my entire stay (3nights) and I was upgraded to a business room. Thus, I was satisfied.

The location of this hotel is excellent. Right in the city center so you can walk everywhere. My room was very nice with a fantastic view of the city. Wifi worked great, breakfast was delicious and the service was very good. I definitely would stay there when in Warsaw again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Thank your very much for your great comment! We really appreciate your opinion. We do hope for hosting you again at our Hotel in near future.
Best regards,