“Pleasant Hotel”

Ranked #23 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
Pittsburgh
“Pleasant Hotel”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was here for a few nights and found everything to be really pleasant. The staff was friendly and spoke good English. The food (especially the breakfast) was great and a nice variety was offered. I was all about the herring. The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. For me as a tourist, the only downside was the location. It was about a 25 minute walk to the 'old city.' Not unreasonable, but there are of course, closer options. Aside from that, this hotel definitely made for an enjoyable and comfortable stay in Warsaw.

Also, it's great that there is a bank and grocery store less than a block from the hotel. Go there to stock up on drinks/snacks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dorota L, Manager at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience.
We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

With kind regards
Dorota Lesiewicz
Director of Operations
Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mornington Peninsula, Australia
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very modern, my room was large and the king bed very comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I arrived mid-afternoon, hungry, and found lots of options on the in-room dining menu.
Breakfast was great - anything you could imagine. There was a cook onsite to cook omelettes and other egg dishes.
Perhaps the only drawback is that it is located in the burgeoning financial district, and it is therefore not particularly central to most of the attractions. You can get a taxi for around 12 zloti ($4) and these are plentiful. I chose to go it alone, and while it took me a while (around 45 minutes) to walk to Rondo Charles de Gaulle (which is a meeting place for most tours in Warsaw), I didn't really mind as it was an interesting walk.
The hotel staff were very helpful in organising for me and my travelling companions to go to a lovely Polish restaurant only two blocks away, in the opposite direction to the main town - this meant there were hardly any tourists there, and the food was lovely.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Ada R, Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
We thank you very much for your kind commnets, we are so greatfull for them, we do appreciate , all the best,
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The room was very confortable, with bathrobes and lot's of space, bed very confortable and I totally recommend. I didn't visit the pool area to comment about it.

From negative:
I got an offer to stay here for 166PLN (around 40€) and I asked for breakfast for two. They didn't tell me the price of breakfast and they charged me around 200PLN for breakfast for 2 (more than 50€)! Breakfast was good, but no way I would pay that much for a breakfast! If I knew it I would go somewhere else. And it didn't have much Polish tradition on breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dorota L, Manager at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Leonhartsberger,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your feedback.
We are happy to hear that you found our rooms as comfortable and spacious and that you liked our breakfast.
I am sorry that the price for the breakfast was not communicated to you in advance.
At the same time I wish to inform you that breakfast price is determined by the market and level of prices offered by neighboring 5* star properties.
I am not sure what kind of Polish tradition you mean , however I can assure you that our Super Breakfast Buffet offers wide selection of Polish traditional breakfast items as cold cuts including Kielbasa Krakowska and traditional ham as well as selection of regional cottage and hard cheese and traditional Polish pastry products.
To experience Polish tastes during your next stay, I would also recommend to try some of the Polish specialties our Executive Chef has carefully selected for our a la carte menu in @ferdy’s restaurant.
I hope we will be able to host you again in the near future and you will have and enjoyable and tasty :-) stay.

Kind regards
Dorota Lesiewicz Director of Operations Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel
Porto, Portugal
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The Hotel is very good.The rooms are very good, the service is also very good. The Staff is very professional. The breakfast is excellent.The only problem is that you have to pay to use the internet,which is something that is not norma these days.For example, I´ve stayed on the radisson Blu in Tallin and in Riga ,and in both hotels the internet was free.

Besides that, i recommend this hotel to everyone.It´s close to the center, and there very good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
We thank you very much for your comments. . We offer free internet for all our guests all over the world so we are surprise to hear that you paid for it. In order to solve this situation pls kindly conatct us on the following email: dorota.lesiewicz@radissonblu.com,
with best regards,
Canada, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I had stayed at this hotel for one night.
It is a 5 star hotel, but the lobby is rather small for this rank.
I am disappointed that the staff not seem to be friendly and helpful.
Room is clean and spacious, and free wifi is provided.
Breakfast is great and location is good.
Next time, I will try other 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Request for a higher floor room to get a better view.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
We do appreciate your feedback, we will look into your comments, Thank you for sharing with us, with best regards,
Paris, France
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My stay was really confortable. The bed is excellent, the room quite old but well clean. And it's really quiet. All the staff were kind. The restaurant is good. It's not to far from the old center (about 15min to go) the hotel taxi service is quite expensive for short transfers. But it's ok for the airport.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

We do appreciate your comments, we thank you very much for them, with best regards,
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff all over the hotel mainly very good. My room was a good size, quiet and was comfortable. The curtains were dark as well so the sunlight didn't wake me. The pool area was ok but could have done with some-one watching over it (especially the hot tub). about 25 mins to the old town and about 10 mins to the local shopping centre, once you've found your way.
I would definatly stay again.

Room Tip: Check for upgrades to suites, my friend did at not much cost.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Ada R, Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
We thank you very much for your comments - your feedabck is great and we do appreciate you taking your time. We do hope for hosting you again.
Best regards,