“Wonderful Westin”

Ranked #11 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful Westin”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Enjoyed the hotel for many reasons. The location is excellent, staff friendly and rooms spacious, clean and modern. Nothing to complain about here and a short walk along the main street at the front offers access to a local market and plenty of eating options.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Simonsays3042
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Simonsays3042, thank you very much for your nice review and for choosing the Westin Warsaw during your last visit to Warsaw - I hope we will manage to get a 5 star review from you during your next visit to Poland. Very best regards to down under, thank you and be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nice business hotel fairly close to downtown Warsaw. Taxi ride to old town costs approx 8 Polish zloty. Taxis often don't take credit cards so bring cash. Euros will often do but no change is given.

Hotel itself is clean, modern and polished. Nice and friendly staff. Rooms large and most of them with decent views of Warsaw. Had breakfast on the 19 th (?) floor in the Executive Lounge and selection was OK. As always in a Westin hotel, the normal breakfast selection downstairs is better.

Good wifi, no need to re-enter passwords every 5 minutes. Did not try the gym this time, lazy me.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ungi1972
Dear Ungi1972,

thank you for your review and your recent stay with us. Yes, you are abslolutely right, the Executive Club Lounge is located on the 19th floor - and yes, the buffet is, due to space, a little bit smaller than at the Restaurant, but we are able to do everything on request i.e. eggs and omelettes etc. The lounge was only reopened last week, after a complete redesign and it turned out to be wonderful. Next time you must try our new TechnoGym, I am sure you will love it, too. Very best regards from Warsaw, be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed for three nights in the Westin Warsaw with my husband. I was there to spend the weekend and do some shopping and I must say that I was impressed by this hotel.

It was not only the service that was so impressive but it was the whole atmosphere. Even though I have stayed in more luxurious hotels, this one created a very particular memory stamp. The floors were very clean and there was a particular scent in all floors and rooms. The bed, bedcovers and the pillows were so fresh, clean and comfortable. Even the products e.g. body lotion, shampoo etc were of a high quality.

To give you an idea, once I arrived back home I regretted that I didn't keep one sample of body lotion! The desire was so strong that I googled to see if I can find any of the products online. I then realised that I can order the whole variety of products from Westin, even the beds!

Therefore, I have today at my flat all the collection of room scents and candles and all the various products..This is something that didn't happen to me before: to like hotel products so much and order them online thereafter!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Charis V
Dear Charis V,

thank you very much for your review and for becoming such a fan of Westin hotels (if I can say so). You are absolutely right many guests order the White Tea products for their homes and especially the Westin Heavely Bed is very popular - some consider it the best bed in the world, afterall it was the first signature bed introduced by a hotel company ,,,, and many followed since. In case you want to drop me an email, I would be pleased to send you some body lotion from our range. Hope to see again in Warsaw, best regards, be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Westin Warsaw was a very reasonably priced hotel £50 for 2 per night with breakfast. When we walked through the doors we were met with air conditioning just what you need in the Sumer in Poland. We stayed in a twin room which was modern, clean and spacious. The free wifi in the lobby even reached our room on the 10 th floor. Th breakfast has something to suit everyone traditional cooked, fruit, cereals, pastries, meats, cheeses and much more. The hotel staff have been really friendly and so helpful, bringing extra teas, milks and water to our room. Printing boarding passes for our next flight and recommending places to see and eat. Happy hour in the bar is between 5 8 pm the Adams special at 14 pln are amazing. Such an enjoyable stay so much to see and do I would live to come back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Bowleration,

thank you very much for your nice review and for your compliments, which I have shared with the team. Especially Adam was very happy to hear that you liked his cakes (I do, too). Please contact we once you know that you are coming back, it would be lovely to meet you in person. Very best regards, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The front desk staff are polite and efficient. The room I stayed is on the Executive floor, is very clean and spacious. The breakfast on ground floor is average and the Executive lounge breakfast and the tea time snacks are less of choice and not good. Sightseeing spots and shops are in walking distance. Will definitely stay here again next time visit Warsaw.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear GGbabycat, thank you for your review and your constructive critic - I am sorry to read that you were not 100% satisfied with the offer of our Executive Club Lounge - we have just opened the new Lounge on the 19th floor last week and I would be happy to hear more from you about what you did miss etc. Thank you again for staying with us and I am looking forward to your next vistit. Very best regards from sunny Warsaw, be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager.
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our 1 night stay at this Westin hotel. All staff was very welcoming, friendly and professional throughout our stay.

We had booked a room on one of the Executive floors, which turned out to be a very good choice. Even though the Executive Lounge was under renovation and was therefore temporarily relocated to a large suite, we enjoyed the Executive extras (including aperitivo with drinks and snacks) a lot. The first room we were assigned was actually right underneath the Executive Lounge being renovated, so there was a fair bit of construction noise in the room. However, when we told staff about this, we were immediately moved to another and even better room.

Breakfast was very good, with a wide selection of good quality products, including lots of healthy items, as well as some local specialties.

Wifi was good throughout the hotel. We had a quick look at the gym, which looked very modern, clean, and had a good selection of equipment, but unfortunately did not have time to use it.

The location of the hotel is good, in more of a modern business district, so not directly near the old town, but also not too far away from it.

We would certainly consider staying here again when we return to Warsaw.

Room Tip: Ask for a specific view if you book a room. Some sides of the hotel have more interesting views than...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Peri&Rini, thank you for your nice review and the 5 stars. My appologies that you had to moce rooms because of the noise - we tried to keep it to a minimum and to hours when most guests are not in their rooms, which worked extreemly well. The new Exective Club Lounge has been opened now and the feedback we are receiving is outstanding. I turned out so well - you have to come back and se it for yourself. To comment on your Room Tip: one side of the hotel has city view and the other side offers spectacular views of the sunset ,,, Thanks again and very best regards to Rome, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights June 2014 during coach tour of Polish Cities. This hotel is superb, from the exterior glass lifts that blast you up to your floor and the immaculate spacious bedrooms. The staff are very polite and courteous and were good at information where to go around this part of Warsaw. Situated in the more modern part of Warsaw we were a good hike to major attractions but hey! this still could not retract from hotel. Food excellent in the restaurant.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Phillywolf, thank you for your great review. Our elevators get quite some positive comments here on TripAdvisor - and there are actually famous in Poland. They have been used in some movies and TV shows - so parents bring their childen to have a look and sometimes ask us for a ride. Thank you again for your stay and the great feedback. Best regards from sunny Warsaw, be well, Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager