“Faultless stay, excellent location and complimentary krowki!”
Review of The Westin Warsaw

The Westin Warsaw
Ranked #11 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My friend and I made the decision to stay at the Westin on a recent trip to Warsaw. The location is ideal, situated a five minute walk from Zloty Terasy and the central station in one direction and a five minute walk to a local shopping strip in the other.
The staff in the hotel were very good and an absolute asset to the establishment. As we arrived to the hotel early, the staff made every effort to accommodate us before check-in and took our room requests into consideration. Unfortunately, my friend had misplaced his wallet on the first night but we were able to retrieve it the next day from the help of a lovely member of staff named Piotr.
The variety of breakfast was extraordinary and definitely set us up for our days exploring the city.
I would rate this hotel full marks time and time again as I enjoyed my experience so much, and I look forward to staying there again in the future!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the deluxe and request a view over the city
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Katie,

thank you very much for staying with us during your recent trip to Warsaw and for your outstanding review. The team and I are very proud that we have met your expectations and thank you for the compliment to Piotr, who was able to help to retrieve the lost wallet.

Great to hear that you will not only be back to Warsaw but also the Westin Warsaw! Let us know when.

Thank you again and very best regards

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,355)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

It's tough to find fault with my time at this hotel. I was only there for two nights. Warsaw has several architecturally interesting modern buildings, and this one is no exception. The elevators are glass and overlook the city. The rooms are very comfortable and well-appointed. Every area of the hotel (including the room) was spotless.

I only interacted with a few members of the hotel's staff, but they were all genuinely friendly and fluent in English.

Location-wise, this hotel is within easy walking distance to the Palace of Culture and Science, as well as plenty of shopping. The Old Town is walkable, but not super close -- it'll take you 25-30 minutes each way.

The one small negative I would have is the temperature of the room. I had the air conditioner on constantly and was still unable to get the room to my ideal temperature. But it was cool enough to be reasonably comfortable, and that's all that really matters.

Overall, if I'm back in Warsaw in the future, this is where I'd like to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Andrew B,

thank you for your great review and the 5 stars - the team and I are very happy to hear all your positive comments, not only about the hotel but the city, too. I am sorry that the AC was not (I believe) cool enough for your - next time let us know while you with us and we send somebody to check it immediately - the AC works in general perfectly and can be set to "quite/very cold".

I hope you will be back to Warsaw in the future.

Very best regards

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel is really of a very high standard. The service and facilities are first class. The wifi is very fast and the signal was strong in my 15th floor room. There are a good range of tv channels available. The bath room was stunning and the view from the room was amazing. The location is very good and if you forget to ask the receptionist to call you a taxi you wont have to wait very long before one passes by.

Room Tip: Get a high floor number to make the most of the view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear DavidT,

thank you very, very much for your nice and detailed review, which is, I am sure, very useful to many readers. I am happy to hear that me met all your expectations and the team and I are very proud that you granted us 5 stars.

I hope I will be able to welcome you again in the future,

best regards, be well

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed there two nights, downtown location, easy commute, spotless modern rooms... good value. The staff was friendly and helpful. Almost everyone spoke good English. Excellent breakfast buffet, offering a variety of choices (espresso and cappuccino too:)))).
cappuccino too:))

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Ineza K,

thank you very much for being our guest during your recent stay at the Westin Warsaw and thank you veyr much for your nice review. I was happy to ready your comments about the location, product and the team and I hope that we will manage to score a 5 star rating from your during your next visit.

Thank you again and very best regards from sunny Warsaw

Be well

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent business hotel in good location in Warsaw. I was in the executive floor room which was very spacious and had a nice view over the city. Good bed, complimentary wifi, great breakfast. Shower was either hot or cold, changing constantly. When calling a taxi, they tried to convince us to take the expensive hotel taxi. We thanked them and asked them to call a regular taxi, which is less than half the price.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Kolf,

thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Warsaw and thank ou for taking the time to post a review. I am grateful for your compliments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Executive Club Floors - I hope you also had time to try our new Executive Club Lounge, which was only reopened in July after an extensive rejuvenation. I am sorry about the experience with your shower - we are currently looking into it. I am sorry that you felt that the "hotel" limousine service was pushed on you - actually the hotel is not working on a commission basis, we only suggest it as a service (better, cleaner cars and English speaking drivers) at PLN 25 within the city it is slightly more expensive but reflects a much higher service and is still quite reasonably priced compared to other European Cities but you are right, point taken.

I hope to be able to welcome you again in the future,

very best regards, be well

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is a very difficult review because this is a beautiful hotel with above average staff service with the blaring exception of maintenance. This resulted in a miserable night somewhat my fault because I assumed the a/c would be fixed after the first call, and I really did not want them in at 2am when it became obveous that the problem was not fixed. In addition, the wired internet is still not fixed for secure connections; it took two calls to have bulbs replac ed in the reading lights; and missing curtain hooks have not yet been replaced. The hotel is a tremendous deal on the exectutive floor and the wait staff are very attentive though I did not get turn down service one night. They also have a wonderful breakfast! You decide- I knocked off 2 stars for the maintenance issues.

Room Tip: Get the executive package. It includes an afternoon snack with beverages, internet, and breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Drjack183,

thank you for your review and the constructive feedback. I am very sorry to read what has happened to you during your stay with us, even more reading your compliments, too. What a shame that we did drop the ball and let you down - my most sincere apologies for that. You can see most of our reviews are in the 4/5 star feedback range. I know this is not of help to you, every guest is unique and every experience is unique, too. I would be very grateful if you could send me a direct email, so I can further look into the matter and I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again one day, so we can proof to you that we can do much better. Again my apologies and

Best regards from sunny Warsaw,

Stefan Friedl, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here for three nights as part of a tour. Hotel, as you would exspect, is very clean. It is well located - about 20 minute or $7 cab ride to main city center. However, Warsaw is very spread out so this is normal. It is in walking distance to the Warsaw Rising Museum and 2 very good restaurants, a store and several ATMS. Breakfast food was extremely high quality and service was excellent. It is also very quiet.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside - away from main street - are very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank adventurer21

Dear Adventurer21,

Thank you very much for your great review - it was a pleasure having you with us and I am sure many readers find your recommendation useful. Let me just add to this - the Golden Terrace is only 5 min walk, one of the most modern shopping malls in Europe (also worth going just for the design, which is amazing), also the train station and one of the cities many parks can be reached on foot in less than 5 minutes. The city is safe, clean and the people super friendly. We are looking forward to having you back one day - thank you again and

very best regards,