“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #11 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
fort lee
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Been there for 1 night, as part of a group. The room was spacious with all the luxury amenities needed. The reception people were polite and cooperative. As most of the business hotel, they charge for internet connection, but in the lobby area its free. The breakfast has a large selection and a tasty food.
The hotel keeps the Westin standards.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Stefan F, Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Tlgur,

Thank you very much for your nice review and for your compliments. I am very glad to read that you did enjoy your stay, but I have to tell you that one night/day is not enough to discover everything this exciting city has to offer. This leaves you with only once choice: you have to come back.

I hope to see you soon again in Warsaw.

Best regards, thank you again, be well and many greetings from sunny Poland.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lausanne, Switzerland
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel for a night, after a first stay a few years ago. Everything was up to expectations and westin standards. Room clean and comfortable, appropriate services and very kind staff. In the heart of the city center. Recommended.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear TheMakkions,

thank you very much for staying with us at the Westin Warsaw during your resent visit to Poland, and thank you very much for your kind review. It is nice to hear that you are turning into a regular visitor to the hotel and the city and I hope we will be able to welcome you soon again - dont wait a view years before you come back again, Warsaw is always worth a visit.

Very best regards from sunny Warsaw

Be well

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Got a great rate through booked it to stay at this excellent hotel which is close to the central station and an easy walk to the old town. The staff at reception were super helpful and the hotel immaculately clean and well presented. Has a good gym too. If you are prepared to walk 10 minuted to get to the old town you can't go past this place.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Gotoday1,

thank you veyr much for your recent stay with us and your excellent review. I see you are a fast walker - it might take some of our guests more than 10 minutes to the old town (to tell the truth) hower, I agree it is a very nice walk and if one goes via the park (one of many in Warsaw) that is only 5 minutes away, and will turn the whole way to the old town into a nice experience, with a lot to see.

Also you are from the other side of the world (and it is quitea trip), I hope we will be able to welcome you again at the Westin Warsaw.

Thank you again and vert best regards from sunny Poland

Nottingham
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My friend and I made the decision to stay at the Westin on a recent trip to Warsaw. The location is ideal, situated a five minute walk from Zloty Terasy and the central station in one direction and a five minute walk to a local shopping strip in the other.
The staff in the hotel were very good and an absolute asset to the establishment. As we arrived to the hotel early, the staff made every effort to accommodate us before check-in and took our room requests into consideration. Unfortunately, my friend had misplaced his wallet on the first night but we were able to retrieve it the next day from the help of a lovely member of staff named Piotr.
The variety of breakfast was extraordinary and definitely set us up for our days exploring the city.
I would rate this hotel full marks time and time again as I enjoyed my experience so much, and I look forward to staying there again in the future!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the deluxe and request a view over the city
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Katie,

thank you very much for staying with us during your recent trip to Warsaw and for your outstanding review. The team and I are very proud that we have met your expectations and thank you for the compliment to Piotr, who was able to help to retrieve the lost wallet.

Great to hear that you will not only be back to Warsaw but also the Westin Warsaw! Let us know when.

Thank you again and very best regards

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 6 August 2014

It's tough to find fault with my time at this hotel. I was only there for two nights. Warsaw has several architecturally interesting modern buildings, and this one is no exception. The elevators are glass and overlook the city. The rooms are very comfortable and well-appointed. Every area of the hotel (including the room) was spotless.

I only interacted with a few members of the hotel's staff, but they were all genuinely friendly and fluent in English.

Location-wise, this hotel is within easy walking distance to the Palace of Culture and Science, as well as plenty of shopping. The Old Town is walkable, but not super close -- it'll take you 25-30 minutes each way.

The one small negative I would have is the temperature of the room. I had the air conditioner on constantly and was still unable to get the room to my ideal temperature. But it was cool enough to be reasonably comfortable, and that's all that really matters.

Overall, if I'm back in Warsaw in the future, this is where I'd like to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Andrew B,

thank you for your great review and the 5 stars - the team and I are very happy to hear all your positive comments, not only about the hotel but the city, too. I am sorry that the AC was not (I believe) cool enough for your - next time let us know while you with us and we send somebody to check it immediately - the AC works in general perfectly and can be set to "quite/very cold".

I hope you will be back to Warsaw in the future.

Very best regards

Port Talbot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel is really of a very high standard. The service and facilities are first class. The wifi is very fast and the signal was strong in my 15th floor room. There are a good range of tv channels available. The bath room was stunning and the view from the room was amazing. The location is very good and if you forget to ask the receptionist to call you a taxi you wont have to wait very long before one passes by.

Room Tip: Get a high floor number to make the most of the view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear DavidT,

thank you very, very much for your nice and detailed review, which is, I am sure, very useful to many readers. I am happy to hear that me met all your expectations and the team and I are very proud that you granted us 5 stars.

I hope I will be able to welcome you again in the future,

best regards, be well

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed there two nights, downtown location, easy commute, spotless modern rooms... good value. The staff was friendly and helpful. Almost everyone spoke good English. Excellent breakfast buffet, offering a variety of choices (espresso and cappuccino too:)))).
cappuccino too:))

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Ineza K,

thank you very much for being our guest during your recent stay at the Westin Warsaw and thank you veyr much for your nice review. I was happy to ready your comments about the location, product and the team and I hope that we will manage to score a 5 star rating from your during your next visit.

Thank you again and very best regards from sunny Warsaw

Be well