You cannot smoke on the terrace of the hotel.
I'm a smoker and I do understand the whole non smoking agenda and I do not cheat and smoke in a non smoking room. But! Are we lepers?! We cannot even go outside on the terrace of the hotel and smoke a cigarette? I mean common. I will grab a coffee and I must go outside of the hotel like a looser. Sorry but I have never seen this before.
Besides that hotel is so - so. I changed a room because first they gave me a ground floor room and there was a guy lurking when I opened a window. Then I changed it into a 2nd floor room which was OK (quite noisy but OK).
Breakfast is good and the staff is nice (a bit slow but nice).
All in all not my favorite hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Warszawa Airport is just 2 km from Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport and only 4 km from the centre of Warsaw. The hotel is ideal for business and leisure travellers, with high speed WiFi internet, business and kids corners and advanced conference facilities for up to 730 people, as well as an Executive floor and private safe in every room. We provide complimentary airport shuttle service and large parking. Enjoy our private and perfectly quiet garden, summer terrace restaurant and outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Warszawa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Warszawa Airport Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warszawa Airport
- Novotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Novotel