“OK...just OK”

Novotel Warszawa Airport
Ranked #22 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 4 June 2014

You cannot smoke on the terrace of the hotel.
I'm a smoker and I do understand the whole non smoking agenda and I do not cheat and smoke in a non smoking room. But! Are we lepers?! We cannot even go outside on the terrace of the hotel and smoke a cigarette? I mean common. I will grab a coffee and I must go outside of the hotel like a looser. Sorry but I have never seen this before.
Besides that hotel is so - so. I changed a room because first they gave me a ground floor room and there was a guy lurking when I opened a window. Then I changed it into a 2nd floor room which was OK (quite noisy but OK).
Breakfast is good and the staff is nice (a bit slow but nice).
All in all not my favorite hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cviju
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Warsaw Airport.
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations in 100%
Our Hotel is 100% smoke free. Terrase is a public area and according to polish policy smoking is prohibited. A special place to smoke with ashtrays is located in front of the hotel
I'm terrible sorry that this issue has an impact on your experience from your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable, variety of options for breakfast, nice service...... ......... ............ .......... ........... ......... ...... ...... ........ ............ ... ...... ...... ...... ... ...... ......... I put this dots to make 200 symbols

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Мушег П
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Airport Warsaw. Your comments will be shared with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Standard is standard, Novotel is standard, no surprises.Rooms standard, bathroom standard, Tv standard. It is a good Hotel if you are in need of being close by the airport or if you have a seminar since they have conference facilities. For the room, the only good thing is the safe that fit 15 inches laptop. Also they added plugs on the desk, they did it not so pretty but at least convenient. The bathroom is ok but do not expect a strong shower. No cotton swab in the kit. Room size ok. Old Tv not working the best but it is a standard too, and the choice of channels as usual. Bar is Ok. the restaurant buffet is pretty good for a Novotel. Air Conditionned does not work and is very noisy. Taxi are cheap in warsaw so you can choose this hotel, but remember more than 2 days might be long.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank pdnirc
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations in 100%
We are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
Your comments will be shared with our team.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Second time that I stay here for the night and have to catch a plane the next day. On both occasions I stayed on the 5th floor where you come by one of the 2 elevators.Room is spacy clean and comfortable. Free (basic) wifi. Small refridgerator available (mine didn't work this time). Modern slim TV set present. This time the diner was served in the bar. Choice is OK and can even in your room be "chosen". In the morning a breakfastbuffet is ready for the guests. A walk around the square may show 15mtrs of food, including scambled eggs, bacon and 3 types of sausages. Fresh eggs can also be backed on request at the spot (costs??). choice is above average. A hotel shuttle bus may take you to the airport for free; a 10 min ride. For me a perfect hotel if needed one close to the airport. The hotel has an airport look-alike board on which one sees the departure times, gates etc. Very good, will come again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank josdrie
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Warsaw Airport which you shared on Trip Advisor.
I am delighted to read that you found our location to be convenient for your stay in Warsaw and hotel team fulfilled your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back in Novotel Warsaw Airport

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Good conference rooms and good location - so far from airport. As for rooms - they are... mmm... moderate:) I assume that renovation is coming so nothing special I would expect now. Very pleased with personnel - always warm and good service. Free shuttle to airport is another benefit. So good for business and good for leisure...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you found our location to be convenient for your journey and enjoyed our services.
I would like to let you know that we are in process of renovation. Systematically we are increasing quality of service.
We look forward to welcome you back in Novotel Warsaw Airport

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I spent 8 days in several stays in january-February 2014, the crew very kind at the front desk and in the rest of the hotel. I got a very big, comfortable room, everything super clean. Breakfast plenty and tasty, they have a comfortable fitness center open until 23.00 with cold water and television, and good training devices. The bar is good, but if you are hungry, you can order a fantastic Novotel Burger. Shuttle bus very convenient. And the man in reception Martin, kindly will show you how to travel the city by public transport, where to buy tickets. In general, during my next stay in Warsaw, for sure will book such hotel. I have no complaints. Thanks Novotel!

Room Tip: Rooms in first level (at the left of front desk) are wonderful.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jesús Antonio r

Dear Jesus Antonio,

Thank you for staying in Novotel Warsaw Airport and for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one and you enjoyed the warm hospitality from our team.
Indeed the location of our hotel is very good. It is very convenient both for visiting the city and for business purposes.
I look forward to welcome you back again at the Novotel Warsaw Airport.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

decent hotel to stay few nights, nice common areas, rooms bit outdated but all works fine.
bar and restaurant offer good quality food and drinks.
location is also good - near the airport but not noisy, and not far away from city center either.
will stay there again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay in our hotel. Your kind words state a great value for me and entire team. I will share your commest with whole team. We are looking forward to see You again in Novotel Warszawa Airport,