3,331 results
All reviewstop floorswimming poolharp playerthe club loungegreat hotelpillow menuold towncorner roomhard rock cafehealth clubshopping mallnespresso machinegreat rooman upgradetrain stationstandard roomjunior suite
Reviewed 22 January 2014

nice hotel , clean rom , make up every day , big and enough towels , the 3. bed was finish make up when we arrive , nice . and the breakfast was very good , with difrent coffe choise :-) a place I would return to , the people in reception was very proffesional , and helpful .
but the restaurant in the hotel is .... exellent in taste , but you will still be hungry.... and maybe without more money ...... way too small portions and WAY ,FAR WAY to expensive.....

Room Tip: ask for ekstra pillow
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of our property and recommend IC Warszawa in such a nice way.
Your words state a great value for me and the entire team. We are happy and proud that our everyday's work is visible and reflects on our guests’ satisfaction and good impressions in memory when you leave.

Hoping to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Spent 4 nights at the Intercontinental in Warsaw. Got a great deluxe corner room at the 30th floor.
Very nice room with great views of the Palace of Culture. Room size was good, bathroom very nice and good size. Both bathtub and shower was nice. Bed was very big and comfortable.
Selection of TV channels was way over par, loads to choose from. WiFi was a bit shaky a couple of times but in general it was good and the speed was adequate.
A nice bonus in the room was a Nespresso machine, nice to have good coffee in the room.
Tried the gym at the 43rd floor and was very impressed, excellent quality for a hotel. Loads of machines to choose from. Swimming pool looked really nice, didn't try it out though.
Breakfast buffet was simply excellent, one of the best I've ever seen to be honest. Selection was very wide and everything was very tasty and fresh.
Staff was very friendly and service minded throughout the hotel.
The Intercontinental in Warsaw proved to be a very good experience and I would not hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the Palace of Culture. It offers so much nicer views than the other directions.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank j_a70

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for having chosen InterContinental Warszawa for your recent visit to Warsaw and for having taken the time to write such a positive feedback about your stay.
I am pleased to learn that we fulfilled your expectations.
We really appreciate your nice feedback.

We look forward to serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Very efficient hotel in the heart of Warsaw. Very comfortable rooms, with superb bathroom. Power shower to die for. A visit to the pool and gym on ether 43rd floor is a must. Service top notch, and an excellent breakfast to boot. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the highly emotive Culture centre.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GMcDPaderborn
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at InterContinental Warszawa and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled that our room and gym worked for you and that our service exceeded your expectations.
We strive to deliver the highest level of service so as to ensure our customers will return. I do hope that you manage to come and visit us again. Thank you again for your excellent review.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

One of the best hotel we ever stayed.
Rooms are clean, modern and spacious.
Breakfast is superb and the Spa Gym and Pool on the 43rd floor simply amazing.
Location close to the main train station and shopping centre and city centre only 10 mins walking away.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing such a nice review to Tripadvisor pages.
It was real pleasure to learn that your stay with us was such a pleasant one. Your opinion, as every single guest, is very important to us and serves us as an advise, reward and motivation for the future.
I am looking forward to be able to welcome you back to InterContinental Warszawa.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I will be returning to the InterContinental in a few days. I should have left a review back in November, so now I have found the time and I would certainly recommend this hotel. You simply will not find a nicer manager and the staff are very helpful and genuine and go out of their way to assist you. I have stayed in many hotels around the world and I must say you will find it hard to beat this one. If you have that little extra money then it's certainly worth checking this place out. After staying in the Inter-Continental you will not want to stay in any other hotel. Keep up the good work. Cheers Tony, Liverpool UK)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank T D

Dear Tony,

Thank you very much for having chosen the InterContinental Warszawa for your recent visit to Warsaw, we much appreciate you having taken the time to provide most valuable comments on your stay.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our services and facilities, your kind comments shall serve as reward, as well as motivation to do even better in the future.
Once again, we appreciate your positive feedback and for giving all of us at IHG another reason to be proud of our hotels. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.