“Excellent stay, helpful staff”

InterContinental Hotel Warsaw
Ranked #6 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The Hotel is well located within the city, you have a large shopping centre next to the hotel along with train station close-by. Check-in was very efficient, I arrived at near midnight and just wanted the bed. The only downside was i had booked a double room and was allocated a twin room, I was just to tired to sort it on arrival. It was sorted in the morning, just seemed a bit of a waste for the hotel as they know had to strip the original room.

The breakfast is very good quality buffet, with omelettes and eggs cooked to order. Their was a wide selection of breakfast items to suit different tastes. The bar prices are typical hotel prices, saw no point in booking executive room to avail of the executive lounge as on one of the 2 nights I wouldn't be able to avail of it.

I will be back in Warsaw in 2 weeks time, have already booked the hotel, with breakfast but not executive rooms, would be good to have the option of booking one night with access to executive lounge. I will ask for a room at the front of hotel as rooms to the right of the hotel don't have a great view, its not bad, just not as impressive as the rooms to the front.

If you need to change money, don't use the exchanges in the airport, there is a currency exchange close to the hotel. (Take a right as you leave the hotel and approximately 100 metres up in a row of small shops. The rate in the exchange was the best I saw the whole weekend.

Room Tip: I didn't have any issues with noise, then again I was on floor 27 and floor 34 the second night...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest,

First and foremost thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Warszawa. We greatly appreciate your comments and the excellent review! That's very important and power giving to all of us.
I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay.
It is our pleasure to have you as our guest.
We hope to have the honour of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Stayed for one night in a club room in January 2014 and was very impressed with all aspects of the hotel. It is a new, modern hotel in central Warsaw in walking distance to the central train station and central business district. The rooms are spacious and well appointed.

We had breakfast in the restaurant and it was a great breakfast selection. One thing I would point out is the gym and pool were quite stand out for a hotel up on the top floor.

I definitely recommend the Warsaw Intercontinental

1  Thank hotsyd22

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing such a nice review to Tripadvisor pages.
It was real pleasure to learn that your stay with us was such a pleasant one. Your opinion, as every single guest, is very important to us and serves us as an advise, reward and motivation for the future.
I am looking forward to be able to welcome you back to InterContinental Warszawa.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Absolutely no complaints during our two day stay here. The room was great, service impeccable, and location perfect. What really puts it over the top is the breakfast buffet. Most hotel buffets are nothing to write home about, but this one is really first-rate: eggs cooked to order, fresh squeezed juices, great selection of traditional Polish breakfast food, and you can wash it all down with champagne/prosecco if you choose. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Warsaw.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having chosen the InterContinental Warszawa for your recent visit to Warsaw, we much appreciate you having taken the time to provide most valuable comments on your stay.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our services and facilities, your kind comments shall serve as reward, as well as motivation to do even better in the future.
Once again, we appreciate your positive feedback and for giving all of us at IHG another reason to be proud of our hotels. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Amazing good value for money. I stay in hotels on business trips frequently, but this Interconti's quality is just far beyond anywhere I stayed for years. My room for 7 nights and then 4 nights when I returned from Krakow was on 35th floor, room was huge, clean and quiet. Bathroom had large bath and a shower, great quality cosmetics and fluffy towels. Bed was v comfy and their pillow menu is very impressive indeed. Hotel is walking distance to everywhere you need to be in Warsaw. Bravo to bell boys who waved taxis for me in a freezing cold while I waited inside. Breakfast- OMG, there is nothing I can think of that was not there! Several types of Polish delicacies- many types of herrings and meats plus massive cheese selection. But also Asian dumplings, miso soup etc. Great chef cooking omelettes and eggs (best scrambled eggs I had ever) etc. Freshly squeezed juices, good quality tea. V professional service at busy times. Bar on the 1st floor rocks too, try their cocktails. Well done team Interconti Warsaw! Will definitely stay again, but next time I will choose club room which gives you access to an amazing lounge on 41 floor. My colleague told me about it!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay and I would like to thank you once again for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received.
It is our pleasure to have you as our guest.
We hope to have the honour of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Classy hotel, good location and staff was professional and polite. Everything was 10+, after all it's an intercontinental hotel. Room was on high floor and had a city view. It was also big and clean.
We rent a car from Sixt, their office was in hotel and everything went well!
There was some kind of Top Gear happening in Warsaw and plenty of special cars were in front of this hotel..
Breakfast was varied and good.
Check in was very smoothly and check out took some time cause of computer problem but staff handeled it really well!

Room Tip: Every room is an adventure of view
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank J11P33

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review and recommend our hotel with these nice words.
I was delighted to learn that your stay with us was such a pleasant one. Your opinion is very important for us and stays as a reward and motivation for the future.
I strongly hope you can visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel a while ago and it was a great experience. I attended a corporate meeting and I truly enjoyed it. Good thing is the friendly and knowledgeable staff. The food was good. Rooms were clean. Another great thing is the easy walk in to the city centre. Though the 'old centre' is a bit further out, but if you do not mind the walk than try it. A can recommend this hotel to all travellers, business or leisure!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of our property, we appreciate the time you have taken.
Your kind comments are very much appreciated and serve as a reward for all of us.
Your excellent review regarding our staff, room, location and food makes us proud that our everyday's work is visible and reflects on our guests’ satisfaction.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again at InterContinental Warszawa.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We've just returned from a 3 night stay and had a wonderful time. The hotel is of a very high standard, what you would expect of a 5 star. Our room on the 39th floor had fantastic views and all the extra touches such as the Nespresso machine and free in-room safe were very welcome. Breakfast was very good (especially the eggs benedict with smoked salmon and a glass of bubbly! - included and to be recommended). Very good location, near to the big mall which had plenty of food choices from fast food to restaurants and even a Hard Rock Cafe (which we visited a few times - pretty good prices for a Hard Rock (about £8 for a burger - huge 10oz with all the trimmings).We enjoyed exploring this wonderful city and will certainly choose this hotel for our next visit.

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for having chosen InterContinental Warszawa for your recent visit to Warsaw and for having taken the time to write such a positive feedback about your stay.
I am pleased to learn that we fulfilled your expectations.

We look forward to serve your future lodging needs.