“Excellent hotel for business or pleasure”

InterContinental Hotel Warsaw
Ranked #5 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This hotel is quite new. It has a welcoming atmosphere, professional staff and very good service. Even the standard rooms are just fine. The gym and spa is on the 43. floor with a great view of Warsaw. Breakfast buffet is plentiful and very good. They even have a live harp player. Prices are still Eastern European, so the value is good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us, we appreciate the time you have taken.
We are delighted that you are satisfied with our services and facilities and that your experience lived up to your expectations.
Your kind comments are very much appreciated and have been shared with all.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again at InterContinental Warszawa.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We asked for a room with a view, and got a room on the 39th floor, fantastic view. Easy access to trams, buses etc.
Having to pay extra for wifi is a bit dated, never mind TV, you can get free wifi access in almost every restaurant, shop, cafe and pub in Warsaw.
Breakfast choice was immense.
Under sheet on bed felt cheap.
We would book again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary W

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting a review of our property and recommend IC Warszawa in such a nice way.
We are happy and proud that our everyday's work is visible and reflects on our guests’ satisfaction and good impressions in memory when you leave.
Thank you.

Hoping to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Very hard to fault this hotel. Service was great and the pool amazing! ! Tip: call direct for a good rate I paid €75....the breakfast was very expensive around €30 person.....but when you combine it with the room rate its still cheap overall. I will definitely be back the best IHG hotel so far.....

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Your words state a great value for me and the entire team. That's very important and power giving to all of us.

Hoping to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I visited Warsaw last summer and i stayed for 3 nights at intercontinental. It is one of the best hotel experiences i have so far. The room we stayed was outstanding as we got a free upgrade at the club rooms at the 39th floor. The view from the window was magnificent. The room was very spacious and super clean, the bed fantastic and there was an espresso machine which was fantastic for me as i am a coffee lover.
Breakfast was excellent , you have to stay for at least one week to be able to try all the food they have! and breakfast rooms are very nicely decorated.
The staff is brilliant and very kind also.
As for the pool and jacuzzi area there is a wonderful view of the town but the pool is quite small and the area quite noisy and crowded , be prepared to have kids around that they dive and yell. Anyway not a big problem as i enjoyed my stay a lot and i would definetely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of our property, we appreciate the time you have taken.
Your kind comments are very much appreciated and serve as a reward for all of us.
We are more than happy to note that your experience lived up to your expectations. Your excellent review makes us proud that our everyday's work is visible and reflects on our guests’ satisfaction.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great hotel, they make it even better for you once you have tipped the Concierge. They got us reservations at The Belvedere and the Armani lounge at a well known club.

If you happen to take a nice lady back to the hotel, make sure she is dressed covered up and that you walk her to your room (the lifts have keycards) ;-)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for having chosen InterContinental Warszawa for your recent visit to Warsaw and for having taken the time to write suh your feedback about your stay.
I am pleased to learn that we fulfilled your expectations.

We look forward to serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have stayed here for 8 nights from 6th to 14th of March, after I have checked out from Novotel Centrum.

This hotel is excellent. Five star experience at its best: the room was big, beautiful, the bathroom was with tube and shower. Spotlessly clean.
Location: perfect. You will find the Modern Culture and Science building just across the street! The Hop on-hop off bus is nearby, just like two Plazas or Malls if you want to shopping.
Breakfast, in short: something to die for. A lady playing on harp while you have breakfast, a guy, who make your omelet (or whatever you want) in the place they arrange the breakfast. The gir who makes you your coffee. The freshly pressed orange juice. You can have literally anything you can think of as breakfast, cold or hot, filling or healthy.
Room service: extraordinary! One evening, since it was late, we wanted to share a portion of pasta and a cheesecake. They parted both, gave us like it was whole, looked beautifully! Wow.

One morning we had breakfast in the other restaurant, wich was almost the same, except of the human factor, little things, like they did not stirred the juices so all pulp went down, or did not refill the orange juice in time so when I wanted some more, could not have. So it is almost the same, but just almost. Not as good service like the Downtown.

Wellness - pool: excellent! Like you would re-born after a busy day (however I was only once or twice because worked until late).

Only one note though: if we agree with one receptionist about the paying at checkout (since it was complication and my first night was not paid by my company, the evening receptionist's manager told that I have to pay only for the extra, but not the night, and they try to contact my company on Friday regarding to the paying - and if it will not succeed, they will charge my bank account), they should give this to the morning colleagues.

Because when I checked out, the receptionist guy did not know about the above agreement and told me that I have to pay for that first night. Since there were others who wanted to check out I have paid, but noted that I will bring this to the hotel management attention through this review, since I saw that they read and answer every review.

However, with this tiny little flaw, I loved this place and hope I will be there when I will be in Warsaw next time!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at InterContinental Warszawa and thank you for taking the time to review or hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled that our room, location, breakfast and room service exceeded your expectations.
We strive to deliver the highest level of service so as to ensure our customers will return.

I would like to also thank you for bringing "sharing information" matter to my attention. I have taken note of your valuable comment and shared your feedback with our front office team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.
I do hope that you manage to come and visit us again. Thank you again for your review!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 16 March 2014

a very nice good location hotel ,the stafff in all departments are excellent .try to help, patience way of speaking, end try to help.the rooms are big and very clean.in all the rooms there is a big bathroom andinstruments for making coffee.the dining room is big,two parts. breakfast is excellent.

Room Tip: just take a room and have fun
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

we are extremely pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel, our customer’s satisfaction is the best reward especially for our staff which works very hard to deliver a flawless, enjoyable experience to all our guests during their stay.
We would also like to thank you for your kind remarks on the room, breakfast, our Staff and the location, traditionally some of our best features.
We hope to welcome you again as soon as possible at the InterContinental Warszawa and positively impress you once again.

Best Regards,