US$119
US$112
US$221
US$149
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$90
US$72
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$57
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$97
US$92
  • Room Service
US$83
US$77
US$464
  • Pool
3,257 results
All reviewstop floorswimming poolharp playerthe club loungegreat hotelpillow menuold towncorner roomhard rock cafehealth clubshopping mallnespresso machinean upgradegreat roomtrain stationstandard roomfive star hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have booked a stay with Club Lounge access. Club lounge give you the opportunity to have breakfast included, drinks during the day, and from 6pm to 8pm light dinner at the lounge as well. So I must say that it is a great option in term of money value.
The service is good, not excellent but good! Rooms are very large, offering turndown service. From the airport, we took Uber, it was very easy and convenient and cost only 6USD (yes, only six USD). Close to the hotel and near the train station, you can also enjoy a huge shopping centre with a large variety of restaurants on the top floor (from MacDonalds to A La Carte dinning option) and most of people speak good english there. Wifi is free if you enrol the InterContinental Program (free). Was a nice stay and I will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice hotel, well placed, great service. The food in restaurants and food including breakfast and dinner options is of a good quality. Would recommend for demanding clients, which are looking for a high quality.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Arunas N
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were here for 3 nights. Great location right across from the Palace of Culture and Science.. Everyone and I mean everyone was very pleasant. Beautiful room, great views. Great executive lounge. Room service was fast and good.
Only one little hitch. When I pay 500 a night for two rooms parking should be free. I emailed them when I got back about that and never heard anything back. I can't get a 120 refund on parking when I spend over 1800 dollars in three days? Its the principle of the matter.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great stay at Intercontinental Warsaw. The rooms are clean and the location of the hotel is really good, with restaurants, shopping mall, cinema and bars right outside the doors. The first day I didn't fint the staff to be so helpful, but on the second day there was someone else working and they were so nice and attentive. Definitely gonna stay at this hotel next time I visit Warsaw.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is centrally located near to the Malls and about 25 minutes from the Old Town. The hotel is opposite the Palace of Culture & Science which is a magnificent building.

They took my worries about my allergies very seriously. The two ladies in the photo was absolutely brilliant in ensuring that I have my breakfast. There is a good spread of food at the breakfast. Even though crowded there is always a seat for you somewhere. If you are into classical music or soothing music Ula is there to serenade you at breakfast. I enjoyed her Chopin and Handel pieces the most. She takes request as well.

Agnes from Concierge was also fantastic and called us to confirm our trips. She was a delight.

We almost went away thinking that the staff were not so friendly from the airport pickup, the person who took our bags and the lady that checked us in. But Agnes, Ula and the other two ladies featured here changed all that.

A visit to the jewellery shop is a must if you are into beautiful and unique jewellery. The team at the Pearl Spa are the A team. Very friendly and always there to assist us.

Overall we recommend this hotel as its accessible to most tourist attractions but more importantly they have great staff a the breakfast restaurant and at the spa.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family