“This really is a nice hotel”
Review of Hotel Rialto

Hotel Rialto
Ranked #2 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 27 October 2011

An art deco hotel about 500 metres from the Central Station. Beautifully decorated premises, spacious rooms where everything works. The staff are polite, attentive and genuinely want to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

The restaurant and bar are furnished in the art deco style and serve good, reasonably priced food. The breakfast was the best I had during my stay in Poland.

One small issue. The room was a little warm and I couldn't find the controls to vary the a/c temperature. Opening the window solved the issue.

I would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for leaving such a nice comment regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.
I have forwarded it to my team I am proud to have at the hotel.

The comfort of our guests is of utmost importance to us and I am so pleased that we achieved this. I am delighted that you were satisfied with your room, you found it spacious and that you had a good dining experience at our restaurant.

Reviewed 10 October 2011

A little bit further away from the railway station, but such a beautiful hotel, art deco and even the rooms are quite large and also art deco furnished. I had a big bathroom, plenty of space to put your belongings. Turn-down service (always nice to go to your room at night and the room is prepared!).
Shopping (!) in the golden terraces (and railway station) only 7 minute walk.
I would definely go to the Rialto (in stead of the big international hotels).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post your very kind comment on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.

I am happy to see that you liked our unique decor and found our location convenient - it is really in close proximity to all major sights and shopping areas in Warsaw.

We appreciate that the guests who stay with us are looking for something a little more personal and characterful than the large hotels tend to offer.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

I once lived in Warsaw and so I know the city very very well. For the past dozen years I've been returning once each year and it has taken me a while to find a hotel I could really warm up to. Finally, three years ago I discovered the Rialto. It's perfect. The location may appear a little to the side, but really, in two blocks you are on Warsaw's main drag -- Marszalkowska -- and two blocks further put you right by the grand avenue of the city, leading on your right toward the parks and on your left, to the Old Town. The street of the hotel itself is quiet -- a residential block, where you can watch the daily movement of people going about their lives.

Inside, the hotel reminds you of a Warsaw you read about from the 1930s. Art Deco furnishings are elegantly placed throughout, the wood trim is exceptional and the floors, even in the winter, are polished to a shine.

Everything about the place is quite professional. The staff is always helpful and greets you each time you come in with a warm welcome. The hotel isn't large and so if you stay more than a night, you'll be remembered!

I'm going back for the fourth time this winter. The rates then are an extraordinary value. I'm already looking forward to it.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank oceanauthor
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your great review following your stay with us and for taking the time to post this feedback. I am so glad that you enjoy your experience with us on each stay and that you have made The Hotel Rialto home. One could not describe the hotel location better to encourage travellers to choose our place.
We appreciate that the guests who tend to stay with us are looking for something a little more personal and characterful than the larger hotels offer and we are lucky to have a team who genuinly enjoy making guests happy.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Rialto in the near future!

Reviewed 19 September 2011

This is a very nice, quiet hotel in the city center of Warsaw. We were there on vacation and ended up there because there was a very large medical convention in town and some of our other choices were booked. It all ended well as the location of the hotel is very well located between the embassy/park area and the old town area - both parts of town being an easy walk as were many nice restaurants. We had a junior suite which was spacious and well appointed. The staff was very nice and english was not a problem. Very nice buffet breakfast every morning. They do serve dinner and there is a bar but we didnt partake of either - the hotel was very quiet and there was no one sitting in the bar nor did we see anyone eating dinner. Small gym and we couldnt get the equipment working but there are small and large parks nearby with ample places for running. We loved Warsaw and think Poland is very underrated as a destination.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post your kind comment on Tripadvisor.com regarding your recent stay at Hotel Rialto.

I am happy to see that you found our location ideal both for sightseeing and jogging - it is really in close proximity to all interesting areas of the city.
It is great to hear that you liked your suite and its decor, enjoyed breakfast and our service met your expectations!

Reviewed 14 September 2011

I stayed for 2 nights in August and it is my favourite hotel in Warsaw. Helpful staff, lovely furnishings and a beautiful bathroom. I used the steamroom a couple of times and had it all to myself. It's in a quieter but still central area of Warsaw, it's a short walk from the central station and taxis are cheap in warsaw too. The bar and restaurant are highly recommended too. The real treat for me was the Wiener Werkstätte furniture, the original Koloman Moser desk in the entrance is stunning. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post such a nice comment on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.

It is great that our facilities fulfilled your expectations and you liked the unique interior design of our hotel and the quality of our restaurant and bar. Our staff is delighted that you enjoyed their service. It is our pleasure to do our best for your comfort.
I am happy to see that you found our location convenient, in proximity to all major sights, business centres and shopping areas in Warsaw.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Rialto and I would be happy to offer you a drink during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

We love the Art Deco style and elegance of this lovely hotel...lots of beautiful paneling and features, and very comfortable rooms. The staff are efficient and very helpful, and the service can't be faulted. We will definitely stay at the Hotel Rialto again on our next visit to Warsaw.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide such a nice comment.

We are always very happy to hear from our guests that they notice and appreciate the Art Deco details in the hotel interiors.
I will share your comment with my team. We are glad that you found your room comfortable and our service met your expectations!

Reviewed 22 July 2011

Stayed for 3 nights in June on a long weekend trip. I used to live in Warsaw and know that part of the city quite well. Location wise, it’s got very good transport connections, close to the subway train (Politechnika 5 min walk) and Central train station (10mins perhaps). The area is a bit run-down though, I actually prefer that to the tourist hubs such as the Old Town or Krakowskie Przedmiescie, but I would imagine that some tourists who are visiting the city for the first time might not like it that much.

Hotel itself has got lovely, art-deco type decor which reminds of pre-war Warsaw. Room was a bit on the small side, but I was only paying around 60GBP per night in a 5 star hotel, so can’t really complain. Service was very friendly, and I was pleasantly surprised when they offered to extend my check-out from noon to 3pm free of charge. Restaurant is said to be one of the better hotel restaurants in Warsaw, but I didn’t eat there.

Overall I found this hotel very good value for money, I would recommend it to business travellers or people who have visited Warsaw before. For tourists or couples visiting the city for the first time though, Regina in the Old Town area, Bristol, Sheraton on Plac Trzech Krzyzy or Intercontinental might be better choices, simply because of the location.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank pawelx
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post your kind comments on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.

I am glad to hear that you find our location convenient and appreciate the unique art deco interiors.