“Amazing Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
Fayetteville, Ga
“Amazing Hotel”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

What a rare find. This hotel was amazing. From the service we received checking in, to the room and all of its amenities. Room was very spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The bath and shower magnificent.
We dined in the hotel restaurant and the food was delicious. It is located in a quite neighborhood but close to everything we wanted to see and do.
I would recommend this hotel and if I ever visit again I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Every room is great
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
rialtowarsaw, Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We are more than happy to hear that you were satisfied with your room, its unique decor and facilities as well as the hotel's location.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you again in Rialto.

Yours sincerely
Hotel Rialto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very nice hotel with an Art Deco touch! Conviniently located with several caffe's and restaurnat around.
Staff very friendly (for polish standards) that adds a bit of a family feeling to the hotel. Restaurant and bar highly reccomended food very good and fanstastic abbondand breakfast.

Will defenetly stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Gama322
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to provide such a nice comment. We are always very happy to hear from our guests that they notice and appreciate the Art Deco details in the hotel interiors. I am also glad to hear that you find our location convenient.
I will share your nice comment with my team. We are glad that you found your room comfortable and our service met your expectations! Our staff is delighted that you enjoyed their service. It is our pleasure to do our best for your comfort.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Very nice hotel in a very convenient location. The bathroom was a marble museum with a nice tub and shower. Beautiful hardwood everywhere and the staff was very helpful, nice and professional. Plenty to see and do in the neighborhood, and a 10 minute walk to the train station. I would stay here again if I return.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for your kind review following your stay with us and for taking the time to post your kind feedback.
We are very proud to hear you really like our hotel. We do appreciate you found our Hotel as a very good place to stay in Warsaw.
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The Rialto Hotel is a hidden gem on Warsaw hotels' map. I was very positively surprised when I arrived there. The building has been wonderfully restored. But the biggest wow was still there to come...The interior looks ABFAB. If you are into art deco, you must log there! I hope some of my pics will give back the beauty of some of the rooms.
O.K., but let's come back to reality :)
I arrived quite early, but it was not a problem for the reception. The check-in was very smooth, with smile.
In place of the room I had initially booked, I got an upgrade to the last floor...Well, another wow! :) The suite was very spacy with a huge bathroom. Nice view from the windows was the cherry on a cake.
The room was very clean. Couldn't complain about it.
The quality of sleep? Marvellous.
I didn't take breakfast this time during my trip, so I cannot say something about the quality of it.
But I did use the spa area. It is located on the last floor and contains of two kinds of sauna, ice cold bath and showers. Very clean, quiet. Though the saunas could have been slightly bigger. I was alone there, so could really enjoy myself, but I doubt it would have been the same with other guests around.
What else? Very helpful and kind night receptionist (a blond man). Always there to help, smiling...Big plus!
Check-out was also quick (well, done by the same receptionist as check-in).
If there was one thing I could complain it was the WI-FI. It didn't work properly, but I did notice that they were working on that.
So, the bottom line is: GO AND STAY IN RIALTO HOTEL. I am gonna do it again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for leaving such a great comment regarding your recent stay at Hotel Rialto which I will share with the Team.
The comfort of our guests is of utmost importance to us and I am so pleased that we achieved this. I am delighted that you were satisfied with your room, its unique decor and facilities as well as the hotel's location.
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Beautifully decorated, large room, big bathroom, amazing food and attention to detail as well as service second to none. We had arrived at around 7pm. The check in process was quick and easy. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and spotless. We decided to have dinner as well as the breakfast in the morning at the hotel and it was delicious . One of the loveliest and charming hotels I have stayed in. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time to post such nice and kind comments on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at Hotel Rialto.
I am glad to hear that you find the unique art deco interiors as well other facilities.
Athens, Attiki, Greece
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This hotel had some really nice touches and a great location. We only spend one night here as we flew in one day and took the train out to Krakow the next morning. The weather was perfect and the central train station only a 10 minute walk, straight shot out the door to the left. The design of the hotel lobby and rooms are retro/deco and they have done a good job without going overboard. We stayed in a large suite with a Nespresso machine and guest bath which was a very nice touch. My husband gets up very early and this allows him not to wake me as he starts his day. Only complaint, this bed was just a little too hard for us. No where near the hardest hotel bed we have slept on but just a little softer would have made this go from very good to excellent for us. I certainly would not let the bed deter me as the rest was spot on and maybe you like your beds firmer than we do.

Room Tip: The suite was large. Even had a guest bathroom. Nice.
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for you respond and positive comments here after your visit in our Hotel.
We are delighted you enjoy your stay, the unique Art Deco décor and other facility. We will take into consideration your comment regarding the bed. Guest comfort is most important to us

kyle
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Can't fault it . Not a regular 5* person. However, the attention to detail is something the other hotels could learn from . Very pleasant staff , beautiful retro place , art-deco in abundance , tasteful and i could have slept in the lift , beautiful , quality hotel .

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a small suite . Higher the better .
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for such positive review after your last visit.
We are very proud to hear you really like our hotel. We do appreciate you found our unique Art Deco décor impressive.