“And yet again perfect!”

Ranked #2 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Stockholm, Sweden
“And yet again perfect!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my family (two grownups and two kids) for the entire week. As we were travelling with the kids we decided to go for one bedroom suit. The suit was beautiful and very clean, big living room (dvd-player), balcony, separate bedroom, two closets, and a stunning bathroom. The unit had a classic art deco feel with high ceilings, classic furniture, and beautiful details all around. I love it that the hotel feels more private, much more exclusive than any other 5 stars hotel in Warsaw.

The staff was very nice and helpful and I would especially like to thank Mr Jarek who works in the reception – he truly offers 5 stars quality service. Wonderful breakfast, and again the staff makes you feel welcome. Quite and luxury start of the day. 

When we visit Warsaw next time, there is no doubts that we will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
rialtowarsaw, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Beate,

Thank you very much for your kind review once again. It was a real pleasure to have you and your family with us. We are very glad that you liked our hotel and service so much. We always try to make our guests' stay special and memorable

Our doors are always open for you and your family

Jacek Szczesny

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 4 June 2014

If I were to stay in Warsaw again, I would go back to this hotel. I've never felt more at home, The people working there were kind and very helpful. I was also very impressed with the decor, so many unique touches ! All in all I have nothing bad to say !!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
rialtowarsaw, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

It is our everyday and endless goal to make our guests feel like at home. And there could not be a bigger award for us when they confim it. Thank you very much for your kind review and for sharing it with other customers

Shall you next vist bring you to Poland, Rialto is waiting for you

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed in Rialto in various rooms, from single to a double, on several occasions at weekends in the past few years. It is the best small hotel in Warsaw in terms of service (both Reception and Restaurant excellent), convenience of location and value for money.
I felt immediately at home and was so glad I did not go to a much larger establishment down the road for the same money.
If discreet opulence is your thing, Rialto certainly does it to a T.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Art S
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing so nice feedback about your recent stay with us and sharing it with other customers. Is it wonderful to get this kind of review from a regular traveller, we hold your comments and suggestions in highest regard, and your loyalty is valued. I am very happy that you noticed fined details of Rialto - we are indeed different from a big chain hotels in terms of product and quality of service.

We are looking to welcoming you again to Rialto

Your sincerely

Krakow, Poland
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed for two nights in in the end of April. We had an apartment on the 6th floor which was fantastic! Very specious, stylish, extremely clean and quiet. The bathroom was large with bath & shower. Everything in the apartment looked like very new.

The reception was friendly, helpful and very informative.

The breakfast is included in the price and was fantastic. It is served in the ground floor restaurant and includes a cold buffet and they will make you something hot from their menu which gives You a lot to choose from. The service there was excellent and friendly.

As for location, it is very good. Few minutes walking from the centre and about 25-30 minutes walking from the Castle.

We recommend hotel's limousine service which is very professional and provided by modern Mercedes cars and courteous, English-speaking drivers.

We loved our stay in Warsaw and this hotel was a big part of it.

Ana & Tom

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your positive and detailed review. We do appreciate you found our unique décor impressive. Hotel was designed the way every room will surprise you with a different atmosphere. Our restaurant is a one-of-a-kind restaurant in Warsaw, with South American flavors spruced up with the mind-blowing stunts of its hot-blooded Chef, Martin. Above it all, the biggest award for me is to hear that Rialto was a important part of your stay in Warsaw

Shall your future plans bring you back to Warsaw we would be more than happy to host you again.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and I was delighted I chose this hotel. What attractied me initially was the fact how affordable this hotel with such good reviews and 5 stars. Initially I was in fact skeptical.

However staying at this hotel was the exact experience described in most of the reviews on here. Great decor, great staff, great fish soup ( compliments to the chef!) . The rooms were cozy , the bathroom was quite large.

The location was great, I went everywhere in Warsaw by foot from the hotel.

There isn't anything that for once make me doubt my choice, so I give this hotel a 5/5 and would recommend it to my colleagues and friends.

2 Thank lebig9114
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you very much for your kind review and for recommeding Rialto to colleagues and friends. It is wounderful to hear that we exceeded your expectations regarding product and service. I will share this with my whole team

Looking forward to welcoming you again to Rialto

Jacek Szczesny
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. I got a free upgrade to a one bedroom flat. The flat was seriously so amazing I'm not even sure if I can give it justice by describing it. It was HUGE. It had a full living room, balcony, separate bedroom, two closets, and the largest bathroom I have seen in Europe. The unit had a classic art deco feel with high ceilings, classic furniture, and beautiful details all around. The bathroom was insane. It had a clawfoot tub in addition to a rain shower with the most beautiful mosaic tiling all around. Honestly, I have stayed in hotel rooms in Europe before that were smaller than this bathroom :)

The staff was so nice and helpful. The location is very convenient to the Central station and very walkable.

If I return to Warsaw, there is NO QUESTION I will stay here again. It may even warrant a trip just on its own :)

Room Tip: Try to score an upgrade. If not, it's totally worth any extra $ to get a one bedroom unit!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
rialtowarsaw, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Rialto, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Allison,

Thank you for your detailed review :). I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you. We take pride in ourselves beeing real unique hotel. We also do our best to go the extra mile for our guests. Our Art Deco theme is our staple feature.

We are looking forward to wecoming you again to Rialto

Yours truly

St Albans
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I love , love loved this hotel. I love the deco decor, the old world style of the concierges, the analogue sweep of the floor indicator on the ground floor lift (elevator). They went BIG on the deco and totally pulled it off. It made me feel like calling for a valet, terrific.

The rooms, while not the biggest ooze elegance, had all of the TV channels and a superbly stocked mini bar. The bathrooms were elegant, and again, had nary a trace of the 21st century in terms of style, but all of the modern creature comforts. Somebody has really thought about this and it shows.

The food is tremendous, especially dinner which was of an extremely high standard. Chef Martin won TV's Top Chef last year, and it was no fluke. Cannot recommend enough. Go.

P.S: Large, soft to touch and firm to sleep beds. They know their market.

Room Tip: Any, you cannot go wrong, but try for a double.
2 Thank Dave W
Dear Fabiodeluxe,

Thank you very much for your positive comment. I am very happy that you noticed the finer details of Rialto. We are indeed different from big chain hotels and we are always striving to impress our guests with unique decor and the quality od service.

Shall your next travel bring you to Warsaw, we are looking forward to hosting you

Yours truly