Hotel Rialto
US$121
US$109
Hilton
  • Pool
Ibis Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$95
US$74
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Hotel Felix(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
  • Restaurant
Ibis Warszawa Reduta(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$35
TripAdvisor
All reviewsart decoboutique hotelold townsmall hotelupgraded to a suitebeautiful hotelloved this hotelcity tourhuge bathroomseparate showerhotel breakfastvery pleasant staynespresso machinean upgrademin walktop floorvisiting warsaw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here in 2009 to take part in the Warsaw Half Marathon, so this is a little late, but I had such a nice experience with this hotel, I felt compelled to write a review. The staff were very professional and helpful. The room was immaculate and large by European standards. And we really loved the attention to detail in the art deco decor - it really made the place feel special. We have warm memories of our time in Warsaw with our stay here.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2010

I stayed in the Rialto in February 2009. It is a delightful boutique hotel dripping with Art Deco style and charm. The attention to detail in both the public areas and the bedrooms was excellent. The rooms were of very generous proportions and very well appointed. The bathrooms were fab - huge mirrors, an gigantic bath and a powerful shower. The main room had a flat screen TV and a large area for boots and coats (vital in the winter) as well as a fitted wardrobe, a desk/dressing tanle, a small sofa and chairs and a coffee table. The rooms were well heated and quiet. The reception, bar and restaurant staff were very helpful and the meals were gorgeous; although balsmic on poached eggs was a bit much! I found Warsaw a delighful place to visit and if I am fortunate enough to return I shall stay at the Rialto without any shadow of doubt.

• Stayed: February 2009
1  Thank winegirlstravels
Reviewed 23 March 2010

Had a very pleasant stay at the Rialto. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The room (No 25) was well decorated and to my pleasant surprise not the typical hotel room you find with hotel chains – it had by far more style and class. We had breakfast on two occasions and it was absolutely fine. Should our travels bring us back, we will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2010

Elegant, charming and cosy Rialto is a wonderful place for business trip and for family weekend. Helpful staff, mouthwatering breakfast, delicious dinners, sophisticated art-deco interiors. And fitness with saunas:) everything in a close city center. Sure, we'll visit Rialto once more!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank puszet
Reviewed 6 February 2010

I stayed here for a weekend at the end of January. I really like this hotel. The rooms are individually decorated and spacious. The faux art deco is really well done - I am sure some it is genuine. It is very central and exceptional value. Yes breakfast is extra but it was a very good buffet and there are plenty of coffee shops nearby if you prefer.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends