“BEST airport hotel ever!”

Courtyard Warsaw Airport
Ranked #28 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
NOVA
“BEST airport hotel ever!”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Warsaw Courtyard Marriott for the final night of our Poland vacation. We had an early morning flight leaving Warsaw and wanted a convenient hotel close to the airport. We had no idea that this hotel is ATTACHED to the actual airport terminal! We returned our rental car in the parking garage and then followed the signs to the hotel lobby....and elevator took us from the parking garage directly to the check in counter. The next morning we rolled our suitcases out the front door of the hotel and crossed the street to the departure terminal. Our flight was delayed due to fog, and rescheduled for early afternoon. We rolled our bags back across the street to the hotel and they rechecked us in so we could get additional sleep...no hassle at all. No additional fees. This is a new modern hotel, friendly staff, and close and convenient to the airport. 24 hour room service available too. Very quiet...no airport noise at all.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times. The location is ideal for early morning flights. Take only a few steps and you're out of the hotel lobby and in the new Terminal at Frederic Chopin Airport.

This hotel is recommended for those who:

- Have traveled to Warsaw several times, and don't desire to visit the old town.
- Arrive late at night and have an early flight the next day.

If you don't fall into those groups, you can take a taxi to the city center (most taxis accept credit cards) and see the ever improving Warsaw cityscape. The ride takes 20 - 30 minutes depending on traffic conditions.

The breakfast is standard, nothing exceptional. The lobby bar serves some traditional Polish dishes, as well as salads and sandwiches.

Customer service had declined in the hotel over my last few stays, and I had vowed not to stay again. Circumstances left me with no other hotel choice on this trip, and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was warm and friendly. We were lucky enough to stay during the "Global Guest Appreciation Week." We were offered a drawing for vouchers for a free drink at the lobby bar, or discounts on a restaurant bill. (We won two free drinks at the bar.)

Additionally, as frequent guests of the hotel we were invited to an fundraising event for an orphanage that took place in the evening, upstairs in the ballroom. There was a cocktail hour, ballroom dancing, wine tasting and live cooking demonstrations; all free with our invitation received upon check-in. Of course, we gave a donation to the orphanage.

The effort on the part of the hotel staff to make us feel welcome and appreciated made an impression on us. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If you're an aviation enthusiast, you can ask for a room with a runway view :)
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank TrudyTurcotte
Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

Had an early morning flight so got an extra hour in bed as it is so close to the terminal, literally one minute walk but no noise in the room. Clean, modern with very helpful staff. The meal I had in the brasserie was one of the best I have had for years. I wish I was able to stay for another night.

Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Bernolakovo, Slovakia
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel as I needed to be in the vicinity of the airport. The hotel is located just ouside the terminal, altough I would prefer a better signs leading to hotel (if you go outside arrival hall the view of the hotel is blocked by road, and I had to find my way through the car park and use a hotel elevator there). Easier way is to go up to departures and cross the road by foot.

Check-in without problems. Rooms are quite big, with nice bathroom (with tub). Both were clean. My room was quiet, no noise from the aircrafts (I had room that was not facing the terminal on 5th floor). Comfy bed with good pillows.

Great plus of this hotel were the breakfast, huge choice of everything + freshly prepared omellets. One of the best breakfast buffets I ever saw. Really impresed as I did not expect this in airport hotel.

Cons: Paid WIFI and quite expensive minibar (it was easier and much cheaper to go to the terminal to buy some snacks, drinks ...).

Overall very good hotel with great breakfst and some minor flaws. Would recommend.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank MicroBTS
Newport Beach, California
Reviewed 16 October 2012

TA HOTEL REVIEW # 230

MY TRAVEL STYLE: If possible, I try to stay away from business hotels and strongly prefer resorts that resemble the Four Seasons, Aman, and Oberoi but try to find similar properties at lower cost. I seek out the “wow” experiences.

LOCATION: On the same street that cars drop off / pick up passengers. A 2 minute walk from the airport... couldnt be much more convienient

TYPE OF ROOM: Standard

BED/SHEETS/PILLOW: Bed and linens were OK, not luxurious but good enough.

BATHROOM/SHOWER: Bathroom was a bit small (so was the room) but it did the job.

CLEANLINESS: Room was clean but felt old.

STYLE OF ROOM: No impressive. Just a standard business hotel look to the room.

COMMON AREA: There is a bar and restaurants and an decent lobby to hang out at.

QUIET/MORNING LIGHT: Room was quiet even though it was next to the airport. All morning light could be blocked with curtains.

FOOD: Dinner was OK and our flight left too early for the breakfast.

TV/INTERNET: No cost wireless worked well. TV had a few English channels and was of good size for the room.

SERVICE: Staff were friendly.

SUMMARY: Only stay here if you need a place next to the airport. There is not much around unless you use transportation.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Grand Manan, Canada
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night in early October between flights in and out of Warsaw. Reception and restaurant staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, food in the cafe and at the breakfast buffet was excellent. Literally a 3 minute walk from the Terminal exit. Bus stop to downtown just across the street from hotel entrance. Room and bath were large and immaculate. And the best part - NO Noise from aircraft or other guests. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I am basing on the level of convenience, hotel rates, service by the staff, level of comfort in the hotel...
I managed to book this hotel at a rate close to Euro 60, and I found it to be worth every cents of it.
1) Just a walking distance from the airport (if you come out using the departure hall, it is right across the road
2) Having bus stops and train station right in front of the door, the former you just walk through the car park area (using the hotel lifts) and the latter, you still able to use the same way, with additional 5 minutes walking
3) with about PLN and less than 30 mins you can reach the city
4) Hotel room conditions are superb, with a Gym (which I did not have enough time to explore
5) Friendly staff, and I was very impressed with the front receptionist, a lady with the name of Anna, who has been very helpful, first calling Warsaw Central station finding information for me, and also informing about the type of buses to take from airport to city centre, vice-versa
6) Hotel is very quiet and once can rest very well

The only minus point is wireless comes with a charge.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are fine I suppose since it is well insulated against any noice
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo